America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XXXIV

3.8K 72 9
By NikkiBrookes

Klay Thompson

"Your fiance is fine as shit. I would smash the fuck out of her." Jordan said , looking through a magazine. I looked at her confused.

"Where is that coming from ?"

"Bro she didn't tell you that she was on the cover of the Sports Illustrated this summer ?"

I shook my head.

"You need to look at it. Here." She said, tossing me the magazine. I flipped it over and my eyes widened.

(AN: I will try to find out who sent this to me and made it because it is so cute.)

I flipped through some more of the photos in the magazine.

"Jesus Christ."

"You damn right. I saw she took off the ring on Instagram."

I sighed, sitting back in the chair.

" Why haven't you told her I'm gay yet ? If I'm the main reason why you guys aren-"

"It's more than that. " I said, cutting her off.

"What is it then ?"

" We got into an argument before I met back up with you in the restaurant. I got mad that she never ever talked about her exs and it got bad. We avoided each other the rest of time. After I hugged you , it got even worse. She left the restaurant and we were talking , we had so much to catch up on that I ignored my phone that she blew up. We didn't talk since then. And all of a sudden I saw her last night at Andre's. Her and Jordan were practically all over each other. I was beyond pissed that he was holding her the way I should've been. I saved her a seat and everything and she sat away next to him right infront of me. I let my anger get the best of me."

Jordan walked over to me and sat down next to me, rubbing my shoulder.

"I asked her when I would get the ring back. Another argument started and she told me things I never ever knew about her. She said that she doesn't bring up her exs because her ex left her to rot as she was having a miscarriage. She called me multiple times that night because Rocco could hardly walk. It reminded her of her miscarriage and it brought up those unwanted memories. She threw the ring at me and told me that she didn't want to be apart of my life anymore. I fucked up too bad this time. She doesn't want me back." I said as my eyes filled up with tears. Jordan held me as I let my emotions out. I don't cry. I don't show emotions but for one moment I let myself be vulnerable.

"It's okay . We are gonna fix this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan "Janina "Ramirez

I left Klay's house. I got in my car to sort this out. I pulled up to some guys's house that she was staying at , banging on the door.

"I'm coming!" A male's voice said. I stood there before a tall darkskin man opened the door with no shirt on.

Well her rebound wasn't looking bad either.

"Can I help you ? Wait you that girl from the restaurant."

"Yeah. I'm Jordan but people call me Janina. " I said, sticking out my hand. He gently shook it back with a slight smile.

"Well I'm Jordan too and why are you here ?" He spoke , folding his arms and leaning against the door ledge. My eyes went to his muscles before looking back into his eyes.

"I need to talk to Jillian."

His eyes widened.

"She's dangerous , I don't t-"

"If anything I'm helping the relationship so what room is she in ?" I asked, barging my way in.

"Um the second on the right."

"Thanks." I went up the stairs and went into her room. I went in and slamming the door, waking her up. She turned and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why the fuck are you here ?"

"I'm trying to save your relationship." I simply said.

"Why try to save something that you put in ruins ?"

Her being angry was kinda hot but I'm dumb enough to sleep with her.

"Yo I would fuck the shit out of you right now but you mean too much Klay for me to do that."

"Wait what ?"

"I'm gay retard." I said, folding my arms.

"Oh."

"I've been gay since middle school and that night you were calling Klay I was telling him my sob story so if you had to be mad at anyone, it was me. I was taking up his time."

"It's his fault." She spoke, rubbing their dogs head.

"It's not. I was crying to him and I decided to pour my heart out to an old friend of mine."

"Why ?"

"Klay and I met at our Catholic school where he was the only person that knew about my sexuality because he caught me making out with the librarian. A good friendship came out of it and we separated when he got drafted. We connected again that night. My family kicked me out the house when they found about me and my ex girlfriend. I thought things changed when they called me back and wanted to be apart of my life again. Turns out that they only wanted to cleanse me of "sin" and force bathe me in holy water. I never went back home since then and Klay is the only small part of home I had. Sorry that I took that time away from you but don't make Klay pay for being a good person."

"He brought you to our house. And what the fuck was that about with the food ?"

" I was trying to get your attention so I could speak to you. It wasn't the best decision." I said, sheepishly. She sighed and threw herself into the pillows.

"I don't even know what to do."

"Go see him. He misses you. I thought girls have an emotional breakdown but his bitch ass is terrible. Crying and snot all out of his nose. Please take him back. He's miserable and I can tell with those bags under your eyes that you are too. Just go see him for atleast closure."

She stood up , stretching.

"I guess I can see him."

I clapped my hands with a smile.

"No need to change, let's go." I said, grabbing her arms and pushing her up. She grabbed Rocco and walked out.

"Wait my phone."

"It can wait." I told her. She sighed and walked downstairs.

"Jordan, I'm leaving."

"Gonna fix your relationship now ?" He asked, coming into view and eating a bowl of Cinammon Toast Crunch.

"Yeah."

"You probably wont be back so have fun." He smiled at her. He nodded his head at me as we left. She got in her car and I got in mine. She led the way to Klay's house and we pulled up as a woman was getting out of a car. She thanked the driver and walked up to the door. She didn't have to even knock on the door before Klay opened the door, pulling her into a tight hug. I got out the car as Jillian tried to back out the driveway. I jumped behind her car to stop her from moving.

"Jillian stop!"

"Nope, I'm leaving."

"The hell ?" The woman said, coming around the corner with Klay behind her.

"J ?"

" Hey mom ." Jillian waved. Oh this was her mom ?

"Girl get out the car and give me a hug."

Jillian turned off the car and stepped out. She walked to her mom and gave her a tight hug.

"He called me and I flew up here right away , something shit I don't know. But what happened between you two ?"

Jillian and Klay looked at each other.

"We got into a minor argument , nothing to worry about." Jillian said, kicking a small rock in the driveway.

"You sure ?"

"Yeah. I took some time to cool off before I realized I didn't hear Klay's side at all."

"Alright. I'm going back to Stephen's. Both of you be there tonight for Seth's birthday."

"We might be a little late but we will be there." Klay said, staring at Jillian's legs.

Ew. Heterosexual men are so gross. They stare at women like prey and its disgusting.

She nodded.

"Jillian can I take your car ?"

"Sure." Jillian said, giving her the keys. Her mom drove away and it was a little awkward.

"Okay I'm gonna go home to my cat, you two have fun." I spoke, while walking off. I got in my car and drove home to get a call.

"Hello ?"

"Can I see you before I go to my brother's dinner ?"

"Sydel , go see your family."

"I'm already at your house so hurry up."

I hung up the phone in annoyance. I pulled at my house to see her sitting on the steps. I got out and went the door. I opened the door with my key before dragging her in.

"You can't just be pulling up to my house without my permission."

"I know I like doing something else without your permission." She said, pulling my shirt off me.

" Sydel I don't think-"

"Right. Don't think. Just feel." She whispered against my lips , making me fall back under her spell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
59.4K 1.4K 20
This story contains homosexuality, 3AM randomness, and witchcraft. Proceed? Yes ✅ Hell yes ☑️
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
262K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc