A Broken Bond(Raven branwen x...

By Ghost5802

(A/n:First I dont own RWBY it's owned by rooster teeth and created by Monty oum secondly none of the photos o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
1.3k READS HOLY CRAP
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Raven,Summer and Y/n voting poll
Another voting poll
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New book idea/Voting poll
Chapter 12
200 followers/Lemon vote
Voting closed
I Don't Know Anymore
Chapter 14
I Am Back
Hey there

Chapter 13

3.8K 51 26
By Ghost5802

(A/n:Well guys here we this chapter is probably gonna get sad just kinda depends if it hits you or not but let's get into the chapter shall we also I will tell you when to play the song.)

Timeskip 2 years

(Also it just turn into 2 years)

Y/n pov

I sat with my wife Summer rose or should I say Summer L/n or Summer cousland(Really what ever sounds best to you)We currently in vale on date.We are at a fancy restaurnt that picked both dressd in formal clothes even though Summer isn't the biggest of dress's and high heels.

Summer:I'm glad you and Raven are getting to become freind again

Y/n:Yeah it's nice were friends again even if were not best friends were still somewhere good

Summer:Well it's understandable to not really wanna be best friends but at least but at least you guys are friends

Y/n:Well Summer I'm not gonna hold a grude my whole life it may have been fucked up but still I've known her basically my whole life

Summer:That's one of the reason I love you is because your so caring and smart well sometimes smart

Y/n:HEY

Summer:I'm kidding well kinda

Y/n:Oh whatever Summer at least I don't need someones help to get a jar of cookies

Summer:HEY!It's not my fault i'm short

Y/n:Well good for you your shortness is cute

Summer:Thanks hun

Y/n:Welcome

Our food had come and we stared to eat in slience not really saying anything but it was a comfortable slience.Summer had spaghetti with wine to drink while I had a steak with wine which was pretty good.I looked over to Summer who seemed to have something on her mind and she seemed nervous.I'm not sure what it was since it looked like it was something serious and like she been thinking about for awhile.

Y/n:Summer you wanna ask me something

Summer:Huh o-oh um no

Y/n:You know you can tell me anything right

Summer:Yeah I know but it's nothing

Y/n:Alright if you don't wanna tell me that's fine can respect your own personal matter

Summer:W-wait I do wanna tell you it's just I don't know how to say

Y/n:*Holds Summers hands*Summer you can tell me anything alright and listen I promise nothing is gonna make me hat you or wanna leave you(Well besides cheating)

Summer:W-well what d-do you t-t-think about having kids

Y/n:You wanna have kids Summer

Summer:Y-yes

Y/n:Summer there no one else I'd rather I have kids with

Summer seemed to light up with Joy when I said that

Summer:I'm so glad you feel the same Y/n I was so nervous to ask you that

Y/n:I love you

Summer:I love you too

Me and Summer smiled at each other then tap the sides of our wine glass together

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(What's this A SUPRISE LEMON OH YOU BET LEMON WARING)

Me and Summer just entered our hotel room lips locked together as we both slwoly started to undress each other.I pick Summer up and pin her against the wall and broke our lips to start an assault on her neck with my kiss going for her sweet spot.She moaned out while gripping the back of my head holding in it place.I think started to nibble down on the sweet spots making hickeys each place I nibbled down.Summers hand came down to my semi erect member and started rub it making me groan out.My hand went to Summers rear where I started to knead her ass in my hands making Summer moan out even louder.Summer then flipped us to where I was against the wall and she wasn't.I looked into her eyes to see lust,passion and love which the main thing that I could but just mixed with passion and lust.Summer pushed my suit jackt off me and procced to to take my already united tie and thre it somewhere.Summer then unbuttoned my white dress shirt but instead of taking it of she went down on her knees.She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my black dress pants and pulled my hard member ,which was pitching a ten, out of my underwear.

Summer:No matter how many times we do it your member always surpise me by the size and girth

I didn't say anything as Summer started to move back and forth giving me a handjob she was slow at first but slowly picked up the pace.I let out a small moan Summers hands felt so soft and well token care of.I then felt sometihn warm develop around my member and I look down to see Summers silver eyes and her taking my member in to her mouth slowly going down to the base.I let out moan as I felt Summer tounge work around my member as she took more of my member into her mouth slowly makig it way to her throat.I threw my head back in pleasure as I felt Summers massage my member her throat squeezing around my member.When I look down I see Summer took my whole Member in her mouth and throat making buldge in her throat.Summer then took it out all the way to the tip only to slam back down taking it staright down the throat again.Summer manged to get my balls out too and started to maasge them in her hands making me moan out.Summer kept this up with bobbing her head back and forth sometimes going half way then jerking the rest of my member.Summer kept up with massaing my balls sometimes taking one into her mouth making more pleasure for me.I felt a knot built in my lowe regions and I knew what was coming.

Y/n:S-summer i'm gonna cum

Summer moaned around my member bringing me closer to my end and she went all the way down on my member deepthroating me.I moaned out as I felt my balls clench before shooting out white sticky ropes of semen into Summers throat and mouth.I could hear Summer gulp a couple times before pulling off and opening her mouth showing me all the semen was gone.Summer then stood up and turned around showing me the zipper to her black dress and I think I knew what she wanted me to do.

Summer:Hun could you help me take off my dress

Y/n:Yeah i'll help

I walked up to her and unzipped her dress and she pulled it off her shoulder before letting the dress fall of her hitting the ground.

(Oh by the way your boy recently was able to get a new laptop so yeah let you get back to the steamy session with Summer)

Summer was wearing Black bra and panties laced with red and she turned to me but walked backward with her finger me to follow.She moved to the bed and got on the bed and laid down waiting for me to get on top of her.I made my way to her on the way I took off my white dress shirt and pants leaving me only in my underwear with my member back in.I crawled over to Summer and I was on top of her and I started to place kiss's all over her body.When I hit the right spots Summer would moan out and I would nibble there making hickeys all over her body.Summer grabbed the both side of my face and pulled to where we were both facing each other and she kissed me deeply quickly wrapping her arms around my neck deeping it more.We started to add tounge and had a make out session right there and then until we had to pull away for the need of air.

Summer:Y/n I can't take it anymore I need you

Y/n:You sure Summer

Summer:Yes give me kids

Summertook of her bra while i took care of her panties then I took off my underwear and my member stood out proudly.I got on top of Summer again and lined my member at her entrance and I looked at her one more and she signled me to go on and I did.I put my member at her lower lips slowly pushing in the warthm and wetness surronding my member as I kept pushing further and furhter into her.Her insides clamped around my member squeezing and massagin my member with her inner walls.Me and Summer let out some of moans Summers being louder than mine.I stopped when I was fully in her past the cervix and in the womb I waited for Summer to adjust its been awhile since me and Summer had sex.Summer was panting,tounge out her eyes full of hearts as she looked me in the eyes.

Summer:Your good Y/n you can start to move don't hold back

And I didn't I pulled all the way put tip only in and slammed back into Summer making her moan out .I then pulled back and thrusted back into her tighness and kept this thrusitng in and out of her tightness makingmy grunt and let out small moans.Summer was moan out each one getting louder.

Summer:Y/N GO FASTER HARDER

And I did what was asked of me and I picked my thrust adding force to each thrust making the sound of skin slapping against each very loud.Then summer rolled us around now she was on top and I was on bottom.Summer placed her hands on my chest to support her self and she started to bounce up and down on my member.I sat up and placed my hands on her ass helping her go up down on my member making her throw her back from the pace.Summers walls I could fell getting tighter somehow making the a extreme pleasure for me .I lean forward taking Summers nipple into my mouth sucking on it, nibbling on it doing this made her throw her head back and fell forward leaving to thrust into her.I flipped us over again and started kiss while still thrusting into her as she moaned into the kiss.Summer hand came to my back where she started to claw and I am pretty sure leaving claw marks that will stick around for a long time or make scars.Summer wrapped her legs around me keeping me close but still able to thrust in and out of her.I kept up the pace and felt my end coming and I pulled away from the kiss to let Summer know.

Y/n:S-summer i'm close

Summer:Let it out Y/n fill me up give me your kids

And with one more powerfully thrust I came shooting ropes and ropes into summer giving her the gift having a kid.I looked into her silver eyes as I felt my self getting tired from the intense love making we had and I can see Summer is too.I laid besides her and cuddles up to me holding me close to her.

Y/n:I love you

Summer:I love you too Y/n

And with that me and Summer both drifted off to sleep having sweet dreams of having a great family.

Timeskip 4 years(And this should be the last timeskip I know holy shit why we skipping so many years there a reason alright)

Me and Summer sat in the living room with our friends over we were all hanging out since today is Ruby our daughter birthday.Ruby sat on the living room floor of me and Summers home which I built with the help of John and Vincent.Ruby was playing with Yang who is six right now her and Ruby were great friend like sisters.Since they hanged out so munch I saw a lot of Tai and Raven who were having problems are good now.Ruby currently was opening a present from John and Maria who looked excited.When Ruby open it inside was a training scythe which made Ruby eyes widen in excitement.

Ruby:Wow thank you uncle John and Aunt Maria

Maria:Ruby there something else in there I made it since you seem to like your mothers cape so much I thought I make you your own

After that Ruby looked back into the box and her eyes widen and she pulled out a red cap that was bigger than her.

Maria:It's a little bit big but you'll grow into it

Ruby ran over and gave the two a huge hug

Raven:So why a scythe

John:I can already tell this one is gonna be a deadly huntress with a scythe

Tai:Who's gonna train her

John:Well I was thinking if Ruby is fine with and her parents I could

John is trained in using a scythe it's like his badass back up weapon but his main is always a sword.John and Qrow are the only two people I know who use scythes though Qrow use's it when he needs to and John doesn't a whole lot but still very skilled.

Y/n:That's fine by me

Summer:That sounds good to me

John:Well Ruby what do you say wanna be cooler than your dad and train under your uncle whos is cooler

Ruby:YES I would love too

Yang:Ruby wanna play tag

Ruby:Sure

Before anything else could happen my scroll went off and looked to see it's Ozpin and I answered.

Y/n:Hello

Ozpin:Y/n I need to talk to you about something

Y/n:Yeah what's up

Ozpin:It's a mission a very deadly one at that you and large group of hunters and huntress will be taking care of a very powerful alpha grimm so far no huntsman or huntress has been able to kill only making the beats stronger

Y/n:Aright Ozpin i'll be there soon

I hung up my scroll and got up and went towards a cabinet which contained me and Summers weapons and we kept it locked form Ruby.

Summer:What was that about

Y/n:Ozpin is sending me on a mission with a large group of Huntsman and huntress

Ruby:Do you have to go dad

Y/n:I promise I'll be back Ruby

John:Yeah Ruby he'll be fine cause uncle John will be back

Everyone seemed tense and I knew why if you get called for a mission that needs a lot of huntsman or huntress then it's bad.That's why John is coming to make sure I don't die i'm guessing.

Qrow:I got nothing better I'll come along too

John:Well it's a party we'll be fine guys

Maria:John please be careful

Jill:Maria this my brother he'll be fine

Jill could only make it apparently there son is sick so Vincent stayed behind to take care of him.Though there been something up with Jill and Vincent lately they changed and so did there Son who we hardly see anymore which is weird.

Maria:But still

Raven:I'm sure they'll be fine no need to worry the kids

Maria:Right sorry

Ruby:Good luck papa and Uncle John,Uncle Qrow

Yang:Come back save you three but i'm sure you'll be fine since you such cool huntsman

John:That's the spirit Yang let's go boys

Yang and Ruby both liked John they acted like he really was there uncle which made me happy to see.Summer comes up to me and grabs my hand before we can leave and she looks down and holds my hand tightly she must be worried.

Summer:Please be safe

I placed my hand on her cheek and she nuzzled into it as I caressed her cheek

Y/n:I promise I'll be fin besides I got Qrow and John with me I'll be back alright

Summer:Alright I love you

Y/n:Love you too

(Play the song above)

I kissed her forehead and look to see Maria pulling John down to her level by his collar of his shirt kissing him.I put my gear on and walked outside with Qrow and John following behind me while I inform them of what the deal is.We arrive at the landing for the bullhead and there was ton of huntsman and huntress.We get on and soon the bullhead takes off taking us to a village that was apparently getting attacked by this deadly grimm.Everyone here is filled with fear or are nervous about this mission who knows how many of us could die but I won't i'll make it back to Ruby and Summer.Time fly by and people are ready for this mission to start but still nervous but the bullhead landed and we all got ready.We all got off the bullhead our feet crunched under the snow and it was night time we landed in a forest.s we walked we noticed a glowing from an area we moved towards and see the village on fire with people running around body's on the ground.

Y/n:Alright kill any Grimm you see and get the villagers to the bullhead now let's go kill some Grimm

With that I charged into the village with huntsman and huntress behind me ready for battle but there's only on thing on my mind what could have caused this.Salem is getting smarter with these Grimm's she somehow gets better with each Grimm or the Grimm are getting lucky cause this Grimm is an alpha or earned the role of a alpha it has a huge pack of multiple Grimm following it.We make our way through the village killing ever Grimm we see and helping everyone we can.Me and John stick together killing Grimm by each others side after all we are brothers in arm.I had just killed a beowolf when I heard Qrow yelling out to me and I turned to see him running towards.

Y/n:Qrow what's wrong

Qrow:We have to leave more and more Grimm are showing up our guys are getting injured we are getting overwhelmed we need to leave

John:I can tell more Grimm is showing up he's right we need to leave

Y/n:Alright is everyone together

Qrow:Yep the villager are with them and are ready to leave

Y/n:Alright let's get out of here

With that we ran toward the bull head killing any Grimm on the way and we saw the bullhead in th distance but we got surroned by Grimm.Me,Qrow and John all had our back to each watching the Grimm the were circling us.The ground started to shake and tree could be heard breaking and we looked towards the noise and all of us were caught off guard Grimm that showed up.

3rd pov

The three huntsman knew this battle wasn't gonna be easy but one of the huntsman knew there was no way they were all gonna make it out one of them would have to distract the Grimm while the others got away.This huntsma talked to his friend telling him the plan the friend reluctant to do the plan but caved in and agreed.

Y/n:Alright guys we got this

John:Sorry man but this my fight

Y/n:What

Y/n John but when he did he was punched in the face by John making Y/n fall to the ground barely conscious.Y/n was picked up to see it was Qrow who picked them (By the way if your wondering how the hell did the reader not hear them talk about there plan well they were whispering since they were right by each other.)

John:Go Qrow and Y/n sorry for punching you and tell Maria and Jill that I love them and I'm sorry it's been great being your best friend and brother

At this momment Y/n figured out what the plan was and started to struggle to get out of Qrows arms and he was on Qrows shoulder.

Y/n:QROW LET ME GO

Qrow:Sorry man but John made me promise I get you out of here alive

Y/n could see John fighting off beowolfs and ursa all kinds of Grimm but he was getting overwhelmed.John grabbed a beowolf and threw into other Grimm knocking them back and he activated his semblance making him glow golden flames as he slashed at the Grimm.Johns aura broke and now he was getting clawed up and bitten,John kept fighting he wasn't gonna give up he then jummped on ursa jammed his sword into it and drove it around stomping on others grimms or knocking them back.But this didn't last long as The Ursa was killed by the big Grimm sending John back and he crash into the ground his blood turing the white snow to dark red as it was drench in his blood.John stand back up and holsters his sword and holds out his right and and golden light appears forming into and object.And soon the light disapears and what it made can be clearly seen.

He swing it around killing any of the Grimm in the way and once he's sure it's clear he chagres at the larger Grimm.He slashed at it making a deep cut in the armor but no damage to the Grimm and he kept up his assualt with his scythe attepmting to kill the Grimm.He slashed it across the chest but this time black Grimm blood came out making the monster roar in pain and anger.The Grimm then picked up John and wacked him away but kept a hold of his scythe(Which is named Clockwork)The grimm the broke clockwork into two half and then threw them somewhere in the snow.Then more Grimm showed up it was hordes of grimm and John knew this but he had one trick up his sleeve.John stood up barely able to support him self he then pulled his sword out looking at the Grimm as blood ran down his face going over his eye and rolling down the sides of his head.John let a battle cry before charging at the Grimm and jummped at it but was grabbed by the grimm and started to crush him making him spit out tons of blood.This still workd in Johns favor he jammed the blade into the Grimm and started to glow which was becoming brighter and brighter by the second.

Y/n knew what this was and really started figth agains Qrows hold but stil nothing worked but it was too late there was an explosion.What happen was sometihn that part of Johns semblance it basically makes John a bomb he can use aura or other to do it but since he had no aura left and Grimm don't have aura he used the next thing life enegry that could kill him.The clouds soon dispeared to reval no Grimm but John was there barely standing he was still alive somehow and this brought joy to Y/n but that faded when the big Grimm appeared but badly wounded it's armor it was leaking Grimm blood but still somehow alive.The grimm picked up John and with all it's strength crushed John killing him.The grimm throwing Johns now lifeless body to the ground.But the Grimm tried to move but failed and came crashing down and slowly it started to turn to dust.

Y/n pov

Me and Qrow got on the bullhead everyone had to hold me back as I kept fighting to save my best friend,my brother(he is not really but you guys are so close it's a brotherly bond)

Qrow:Stop it he's dead Y/n,John is dead he died saving us,saving you so you could go home to Summer and your daughter Ruby

I stopped fighting against everyone and started to break down as tears came down my face I lost my friend the person who been there threw everything.How I am going to tell Maria,his sister or how am I gonna look Ruby and Yang in the face and tell them there favorite uncle is dead.How can I look Maria knowing I failed to save her husband the person she loved most or his sister or Raven and Tai how can I tell them the man who always helped them weather it be helping with Yang,helping them with arguments,he one who was always there for everyone that he died.People all around started to say sorry my lost but they don't know him like I do they wont' understand that I lost my brother

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Goodbye brother I'm sorry I failed you

(A/n:Well there it is so tell me what you guys thought of this chapter it would have came out sooner today but my wifi was having problems and for anyone wondering yes you will get with Raven just let me do my thing.Anways i'll see you guys in the next chapter or another one of my books peace.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.4K 12
One shot story about young man that just wanted to find love, nothing else. It evolved to longer story... RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teet...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
82.6K 633 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
719 11 22
Just an RWBY OC story I've been working on ---- Four friends, with the dream of becoming professional huntsman. Lucky for them, fate decided to gran...