That's the story of my life

By Itaikitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~On hold until the end of march~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teens with crazy lives. Cheaters-Players-good girls-r... More

Characters ch1
3-2-1 ch 2
how could he ch-3
ch-4 oh Cody
the truth and revenge ch-5
suspention ch-6
the restraunt ch 7
break up ch-8
the date ch-9
pregnant ch-10
she's with him? Ch11
when they met ch-12
The party and I love all in one weekend ch-13
Hang Over ch 14
Promises ch 15
The party girls ch 16
Player ch 17
Jail ch 18
Valentines day chapter 20

I've got one week ch 19

360 1 0
By Itaikitty

That's the story of my life ch 19

I've go one week.

Jason's pov-

I have one week until valentines day. That's when I'm going to perpose to Cara. I hope she says yes. I'm actualy excited about the baby coming. I don't know wether I want a boy or a girl.

I drive over to Cara's house and knock on the door. She awnsers it. We go up to her room and just watch a movie. I hold her in my arms.

Cara's pov-

We are just laying here on my bed watching a movie. I can tell he wants to be part of my life and part of the babys. But will he stick around. Or find someone eles. I really do love him. I don't think I'm the kind of girl he wants to marry though.

I hope the baby is a girl so that I can relate to her. If it's a boy then he will want a dad. He might not have one. The chances are slim. I'm not even girlfriend material. Little lone wife material. He won't want me for longer than a month. I know it.

-------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think. Who's right?????? Cara of Jason.

You pick.

Enjoy

Itaikitty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 1 7
In high school days
249 51 9
BASED ON REAL LIFE STORIES... First, welcome to the first ever and most active support club! We whole heartedly welcome you amazing people who have...
42.6K 1K 23
...
163K 8.3K 29
Kith never thought that her senior year of high school would be spent in a frat house, especially the frat house of her ex-best friend's, douchey, ir...