Meet The Mafia Queen: End Game

By frappaestel

[ 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 : 𝟑 ] It's not yet over. The war hasn't ended yet. Language: Filipin... More

intro
i. wedding ceremony
ii. overthink
iii. what if
iv. at the moment
v. prank call
vi. money
vii. under attack
viii. arson
ix. liezel cruz
x. attack right away
xi. eric's golden sword
xii. incredibly smart
xiii. emperor's unsuccessful plan
xiv. someone's footsteps
xv. he's dead
xvi. you better be
xvii. the queen's possible death
xviii. fire at will
xix. his painful death
xx. a dramatic entrance
xxi. who knows?
xxii. eric's bet
xxiii. stab of his lies
xxiv. unexpected guest
xxv. clashing ideas
xxvi. the plan
xxvii. desperate for justice
xxviii. an unexpected partnership
xxix. a cryptic message

xxx. nobody or somebody?

886 29 23
By frappaestel

Vanessa's POV

I didn't mind the messages I got from an anonymous person. I didn't have time to let it cloud my mind when I had a lot of things to be worried about.

Starting with Axel.

I watched how he carefully examined the area before he left the house at exactly two in the morning. I'm gonna kick his ball once I find out he's cheating on me.

I instantly went to my car and followed him discreetly. I am trying my best to not get caught because I know how good his skills are, especially when he's using them on me.

It took almost an hour before he stopped his car in some . . . unknown place.

I let him spend his few minutes walking towards a small house while deep inside, I am burning in curiosity in anger.

He left without telling me anything! He thought I was sleeping but I wasn't! The stink of his lies are killing me!

I angrily went out of my car to follow him when I saw a familiar shop not far away from where I am.

"LIEZE . . ." I murmured, reading the name of the shop.

This is . . . Liezel's property?

Fuck . . .

I just felt . . . like a freaking joke right now.

He has been lying to . . . me?! With Liezel?!

My anger builds up within me, ready to assassinate anyone who gets in my way as I load my gun.

I am going to kill them on the spot. I fucking swear. I am going to kill —

"What the fuck—"

Before I completely entered her property, where Axel went inside a while ago. I felt someone behind my back and forced me with his strength to move back.

"Fuck! Get away fro—"

"Shh . . . shh . . it's me. Keep quiet or you're gonna get caught." He sharply told me.

His voice was husky and seemed a bit older than me and Axel. As I get away from him, he covered my mouth with his palm covered with a black gloves.

I used all my strength to get away from him and twisted his arm before pushing him on the ground. I was ready to shoot him with my gun but kicked my left leg making me fall down on the ground with him.

"Crap!" I mumbled when I dropped my gun when he kicked me.

"Stay fucking down!"

He held both my hands but I kicked him when he positioned himself in front of me.

"Let go, bastard!"

"Fucking quiet!" He shouted back. "Do you wanna get caught?!"

I couldn't see his stupid ass face! He's wearing a damn mask. A whole freaking mask covering his face!

"I don't fucking care! Just let me go! Who the fuck are you anyway?!"

When I gained the strength to pull away my hands. I immediately stood up and hit his head as I tried to run to get my gun that I dropped somewhere when he freaking kicked me.

"You're not getting away!" He pulled me closer to him.

Fuck him! Who the fuck is this guy?!

"Let me fucking go or you will find your pieces of your tiny brain scattered on this fucking cold ground!"

I elbowed his head when he tried locking me with his arms again.

"Fuck!"

Huh! That's what you fucking get!

"Who the heck are you?!" I blurted out. "Who do you think you are to stop me?! Do you know who you're talking to right now?!"

He didn't answer. He was fixing himself.

"Do you?!"

I am getting pissed off right now! I am already pissed because of Axel's stupid lies and this asshole just appears to ruin my day even more!

"Lower your voice." He angrily spat.

"You fucking lower your head!" I demanded. "Who the heck do you think you are, huh? Trying to sabotage me? What are you? Are you an assassin of Liezel? Accomplice of Axel?! Huh?! Who the fuck are you?!"

I grabbed his collar — ready to punch him when he took off his black mask. Revealing his facial features that are similar to a demigod.

"Dang it!" Was the last thing I heard after I felt him covering my nose with a fabric — making me lose my consciousness.

Someone's POV

Pinanood ko ang mahimbing niyang pagtulog bago silipin kung anong oras na. Almost 8AM.

"Tsk." I muttered.

I didn't kill her, right?

If just stopped whining in the first place sana hindi na umabot sa ganito. But hell, kulang nalang ay ipagsigawan niya pa sa labas ng shop ni Liezel ang mga sinasabi niya.

If she wanted to catch her boyfriend, she should have been more careful! She's too emotional for this. Tsk. Pati tuloy ang plano ko nasira.

Nakita ko ang bahagyang pagkunot ng noo niya. What now?

Mabilis akong lumapit sa kaniya para i-check ito. Mahirap na, baka ako pa ang mapatay kapag may masamang nangyari sa kaniya.

While checking her situation closely, she suddenly moved and opened her eyes. The moment that she saw me, the first thing she thought was —

"Ugh! Damn it!"

To fucking headbutt the hell out of me!

Damn it! I was just concerned!

She immediately took over me by grabbing both my arms as she changed our positions. Ngayon, ako naman ang nasa ilalim at nakahiga habang siya ay galit na galit sa ibabaw ko.

Hindi pa ako makaget over sa sakit ng noo ko nang makita ko na hinablot niya ang baril ko sa may gilid ng kama.

Great. Sige, patayin mo nalang ako.

Tangina. Ano ba 'tong pinasok ko?

"Fucking asshole. What did you do to me?!" Nanggagalaiti niyang tanong sa akin.

"Aside from taking care of you, wala na." Kalmado kong sagot at sinubukang sapuin ang noo ko pero ayaw niya akong bitawan.

"Let me go, ang sakit ng ulo ko dahil sa 'yo. Damn." I tried to take my arms from her hold but she didn't let me.

What the...

"Why did you bring me here? Who are you?!"

"Bitawan mo ako." Sinubukan kong kumalma.

"Nobody tells me what to do . . . so, who are you?!"

"I'm nobody. Wala kang mapapala sa akin."

Diniin niya sa kama ang pagkakakapit sa akin.

Damn it! Is she really this persistent?!

"Fuck it. Fine!" Napupunong sagot ko.

After years of secretly hiding and executing a great plan to surprise her and the rest of family, it will end up like this.

"Tell me." Ubos na ubos na ang pasensya niya sa akin.

"I'm your cousin!" Saad ko na ikinalaki ng mga mata niya.

Yes, Vanessa. I am your cousin — the person you badly want to strangle right now.

"My name's Zyair."

"—Zyair Garrison Valkedestine."

Unti-unti na lumuwag ang pagkakapit niya sa akin. Nakahinga na ako ng maayos dahil sigurado na ako na hindi niya ako papatayin.

I can see her what-the-fuck reaction on her face right now.

I wonder what her reaction would be once I continue telling her about who I am.

"I am the son of Garrett Valkedestine, your Uncle . . . the former clone of the Emperor."

And I think she forgot how to breathe after I said that.

Great. 

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ sofia ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

a.n: it's been a while, luvs! thank you everyone for being patient with me ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ i am hoping to give you more updates while i'm on schl vacation! ♡

kindly leave a comment if you have thoughts or messages you want to share! ૮ • ﻌ - ა 

thank u again, everyone! you may keep up with some spoilers, update, and random tweets of mine on my X account which is frappaestel

again, thank you sm! hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 8.5K 44
Alana and Azva's relationship was strong , not until she found out that her bestfriend was pregnant. The father of the baby was none other than her b...
127K 3.2K 90
How will Zyra find the freedom she is looking for? how can she complete her personality? How can she cope with all his difficulties? What if one day...
466K 11.8K 83
Tyraene Alaire Imperial is one of the most famous student in their school, nasa kanya na ang lahat, but what if he likes a simple cold hearted girl...
2.8M 72.3K 47
Eerrah Ferrer loves causing trouble to the extent, sending students to Hospital does not bother anymore in order to get another expulsion from her cu...