•Discontinued• Who are you? A...

By IntrinsicLight

Y/n has always had a knack for helping people, and because she is a famous singer moving to Paris, France to... More

1 Disclaimer
3 The Forbidden Miraculous
4 Galaxie Étoile
5 Don't mess with my name
6 I know who you are
7 She's not so bad
8 OC?!
9 Océan Galaxie
10
11 Please read
12 Tagged
Rewrite
Oneshot

2 Collège Françoise Dupont

3.5K 96 88
By IntrinsicLight

Your POV

I got out of the limo and headed into the huge mansion,

I quickly looked around and wandered around, eventually finding my room,

I also had a huge walk-in closet that would be needed for shows and such. Since it was 5 am I decided to ask Dad something,

"Father,"

"Yes, y/n?" He looked up from his laptop, which was his work device.

"May I please go to a real school? I don't want to be homeschooled anymore."

He smiled, "Of course, you'll be going to Collège Françoise Dupont."

"Thank you Father!"

"Now hurry up and get ready, school starts at 8 and it's already 6:30." He said as I ran back to my room and picked out my clothing for the day.

I looked at my phone and saw the time; 7:00, I managed to spend 30 minutes picking out clothes! I hurried to eat and finish my routine before running outside and into the limo to head off to school.

<time skip>

  As I arrived I saw a bunch of people staring at my limo, I got out with my head down until I heard an annoying screechy voice.

"What do we have here? Maritrash's sketchbook?"

Then I heard a soft voice, "Give it back Chloe!"

I looked up to see a blond girl with a ponytail wearing a shit ton of makeup holding a sketchbook away from a short, almost black dark blue pigtailed hair girl, the blue haired girl was much prettier then the blond chic. (TAKE THAT CHLOE HAH) I walked over, snatched the sketchbook from Blondie and gave it to shortie.

"T-thank you!" The short one said while blondie was glaring at me,

"Do you know who my daddy is? I could get you kicked out of this school!" She smirked.

"I doubt you would want that, after all it would be awful is something happened to me." I smirked back,

"*le gasp* You're so ugly! I bet you don't even know who I am!" She was getting mad, perfect.

"Stop talking to yourself idiot."

"Look who's talking."

"You are, I don't see any other idiots around here."

"Why you little-"

"Hurt me, I dare you, just know that the world will never forgive you if you do." I said, striking the final blow.

"Wait... Y/N L/N?!?!?!"

"The one and only." I stifled my giggles at her shocked face.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I was just looking at Maritra- marinette's designs when you came over!"

"Don't play innocent with me you idiot, I saw what you did now SCRAM!"

She ran off and I looked at the girl who was called Marinette, she was looking at me in awe clutching her sketchbook tightly.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked in a softer voice then what had been used with blondie.

"Y-yeah, are you r-really y-y/n l/n?" She asked and I could see the hope in her eyes.

"Yes I am, what's your name?" I asked, still being gentle with my voice.

"Wow... I'm Marinette, and it- oh, you must be heading somewhere, I'm sorry." She looked down,

"Actually no, I'm going to go to school here and was looking for someone who could show me around." I smiled at her while watching her brighten at my words.

"Do you mind if I showed you around?"

"Not at all, can we be friends?"

"Yes!"

Adrien's POV

  Marinette came in late as usual but she was talking to a h/l h/c haired girl, she led the girl up to Miss Bustier, talked for a second then headed to her seat where Alya was waiting.
"Class," I heard Miss Bustier say as I turned my attention to her,
"We have a new student."
The girl turned around and looked directly at me, I felt a small blush coming up on my cheeks and saw one on hers too.
"Please Ms.L/n, tell us about yourself."

Your POV

  I turned around and my e/c eyes immediately met with some beautiful emerald green eyes that belonged to a blonde boy,
"Please Ms.L/n, tell us about yourself."

"Well my name is y/n l/n, I'm from h/t and my favourite food is f/f. I am a singer and dancer and I love to help others, and before any of you ask, yes I am single but I don't know if I want that to change." I let the words slip out smoothly and looked back at the teacher, she nodded.
"Thank you Ms.y/n, now please take the seat next to Nathaniel for now, we will be switching seats tomorrow." I headed towards the back and sat beside a redhead, I got out my notebook and began to take notes on the lesson.

<le time skip>

   As I walked outside I saw Mari talking to an ombré chic and two boys, I headed over and the recognized the blonde dude, he was the one with the gorgeous green eyes. The other one had tan skin, a baseball cap, and headphones around his neck.

"Hello? Y/n?" Marinette looked confused as I walked over to them,

"Hey Mari, wh-"

"Oh my gosh! You're y/n l/n!!" Ombré squealed as she said it.

"Yes, I am, who are you?"

"Oh my gosh Mari! She knows your name!" Ombré continued,

Marinette sighed as she pointed to each of them, "This is Alya, blonde boy is Adrien, and he's Nino."

"Nice to meet all of you." I smiled as I saw Adrien with his mouth hanging open, I leaned over and closed it.
"Wouldn't want to catch flies, now would we?" The girls giggled as Adrien blushed and Nino whispered something in his ear that made him blush harder.

"N-no! I-I d-do n-not!"

Adrien's POV (What a surprise, lover boy.)

"Dude, you totally like y/n." Nino whispered into my ear and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"N-no! I-I d-do n-not!" I heard the whine in my voice as I said it.

"Is something wrong?" Oh god help me,

"N-not at a-all!" Why am I stuttering? I love ladybug!

"Okay.." I looked at Alya who had finished fangirling and was now smirking at me,

"Well I have a photo shoot now, I'd better go."
I said as my limo pulled up, but there was another limo behind it hm...

Your POV

"Okay Adrien, take care!" He nodded and left,

"So y/n, can I get an interview?" Alya asked me as I turned back to them.

"Of course you can, as long as you don't ask me any questions that will hurt someone."

"Got it, can we schedule a time?"

"Yep! Almost anytime works, hey, you're my first friends here, do you guys want to come over for a sleepover?" I asked the two girls because Nino has left after Adrien,

"Yes!! Let me go grab my stuff! Oh and here's my number." Alya said as she put it into your phone,

"Mari, you up for it?" Mari was staring at her phone until we heard a ding, then she looked up and smiled.

"Yep!"

"Okay, come over at around 6."

"Got it!" They both said, with that I went to my limo and waved at them.

"See you then!"

Marinette's POV

I went home and packed and Tikki helped me, suddenly she stopped and it looked like she was listening to something.

"Marinette, we need to go to the healer."

"The healer I took you to?"

"Yes, he has a job for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.1K 21
{completed} Marinette's parents die at a young age. Her mom when she was 8, and her dad when she was 11. She has to go to an orphanage, and hopes tha...
176 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...
9.2K 109 15
All of our favorite mlb characters are going to college. Let's see how college life affects them. The characters don't belong to me. Only the story d...
1.1M 46.1K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...