Blessed with a Curse

By skybye1

Danni has been running for years trying to get away from men who want to use her "gifts" for their own selfis... More

Message and Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

8.9K 385 32
By skybye1

Chapter Seven 

        Danni’s POV

Hmmm, I really don’t remember my bed being this comfy. Wait when did I get satin sheets and when did my bed grow in size? Don’t freak out, don’t freak out; just focus on my breathing… Crap! My ribs hurt so freaking bad. Did I get hit by a mac truck?

Laying there in that amazing bed which I might steal, the past day’s events came rushing into my brain. Pushing myself up, I got light headed, but hastily dismiss it. The first thing I noticed is the king size bed with dark blue satin sheets. To my left are a set of French doors that opens to a balcony and towards the right was a seating area with two matching chairs and beyond that was a door. Looking in front of me I see a fireplace that had a flat screen T.V above it and to the left of it was a door that was opened, showing a bathroom. Seeing that made my bladder twitch and I quickly move to get up, ignoring the pain I wobbled over to the bathroom.

After relieving bladder, I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow, I did get hit by a mac truck. Bruises covered my face and neck, there was a gash above my right eye and another was the bottom of my chin, and my upper lip was busted. Looking at the over-sized t-shirt I’m wearing which I don’t remember putting on, I pull it up to reveal my stomach. Black and blue bruises are everywhere and there are cuts sprinkled across my chest. Dropping the shirt back in place, I tried to control my breathing.

Walking back to the bedroom I was shocked to see Jace sitting on the bed. Jumping up he is clearly relieved to see me, but is not happy that I am moving around.

“You should be in bed,” Jace directs at me.

I give him as shrug as I ask, “I had to pee and why am I here?”

Jace is taken by back by bluntness and I mentally laughed. Walking over towards me, he softly herds me back to bed and sits down next to me. I could see him thinking about what to say and I am getting nervous. Just hurry up and tell me.

“Well there is a lot I have to say and I’m sure there is a lot you have to say,” he answers in a calm voice.

Crap this is not good, what am I supposed to say to that, Hey I’m an Elemental and I can control every element and I have been running for my life since the age of seventeen. Yeah that will go over well, but something deep down tells me that I could trust him.

“What do you want to know?” I quietly ask as I look at my hands.

Letting out a deep breathe Jace asks, “Well you can begin with why you have weapons throughout your house, why you have different color eye contacts, and boxes of hair dye in every color?”

Sighing I debate what I should tell him. I wonder if he would believe that I was a Russian spy and if I told him anything else I have to kill him. Maybe with that he would drop it and I could leave and save everyone from harm. Yeah, I’ll go with that.

“Look you can tell me anything and I will protect you. You don’t have to live in fear anymore,” Jace says as he gently brings my face up to look at him.

With one look in his eyes, I honestly could feel a weight being lift from my shoulders. I knew right then and there he was right.

Sighing I look at Jace and asked, “Have you ever heard of an Elemental?”

“Yeah it’s a person who can control an element, but I never met one before,” he replies as he thinks.

“Well it’s your lucky day because I’m one, but I’m not a normal Elemental. You see I can control every element and more things like weather. For years I have been running from men who want to abuse my gift and both my parents died and by you knowing this, I could put you and your family endanger and I really care about you guys and I should really leave—” I rush out the last part quickly before Jace kisses me.

Good heavens, not only is he smoking hot, but he can kiss. It was so gentle and loving and sweet and freaking awesome; it made my toes curl, it was that good. Breaking away Jace looks down at me with a smile tugging at his lips.

I watch his sexy kissable lips as he whispers, “If it makes you feel better, I am the alpha of one of the most powerful wolf packs in the United States and one of the largest. Also you are my mate and I will go to the greatest depths of the world to love and protect you.”

Surprised I look up at him and replied, “You’re the black wolf from the other day.”

All he does is nod his head with a grin when it hit me, he said we’re mates. I heard of mates between werewolves, but I thought it only happens between werewolves. Not Elemental and werewolves.

“Wait you and I are mates, is that even possible?” I quickly ask.

Jace looks me deep in the eyes and says, “It is and I want you more than life itself. We are destined to be together and I know you feel the same since the first time we met. I will love you and protect you. I need you as you need me. I can careless that men are after you, I will kill ever last one of them. So please don’t run, let me love you.”

I couldn’t find any words to say, so I kissed him with all the passion I could form in my body. Locking lips, we tongue wrestle and Jace lets out a loud purr. Yes, a purr.

Breaking away to catch our breaths, Jace says, “Better take it easy, you have been through too much the last few days.”

“What do you mean last few days?” I ask.

A flash of anger came through Jace’s eyes and he replies, “You have been out for three day from what Randall did to you.”

My body shivered at the sound of his name, making Jace hug me gentle into his side. 

“You killed him, didn’t you.” I state and Jace nods his head. I really didn’t want the details and thank God Jace didn’t tell me.

After sitting there for a while, Jace asks about my past and I tell him everything. Once I start, I couldn’t stop. I locked up everything for so long and it feels nice to talk about it. He held me when I cried, he made jokes when I was thinking too hard, and he would stop me with a kiss when it got too much for me. I told him about my parents and what they did for me. I also told him how they died and how I killed the men who attacked us. I even told him about the little girl who saved me, who gave me hope. After I was done talking, Jace begins telling me about himself saying that since I told him everything it was only fair.

Jace grew up here, with his parents and Alexis. Erik and he have been best friends since they were born. Sadly he lost his mother when he was sixteen due to cancer and a year later his dad killed himself, because he couldn’t live without his mate. When I heard that my heart stopped. Part of me understood why he killed himself, but suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do. Leaving behind your love ones, who need you most, is heart breaking. So at the age of seventeen, Jace had to take over as alpha and finish raising Alexis who was only fifteen. Through the years Jace had made the pack stronger and eliminated rogue problems in the area. He has also help bring peace to other feuding packs and even made treaties to packs in other counties.

After talking for hours, we just laid there looking at each other. Right away I knew Jace wanted to see some of my elements, but didn’t want to push me.

“You want to see my elements don’t you,” I stat not bothering to ask.

A guilty grin breaks onto his face, “If you don’t mind, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

Laughing, I get up off the bed and walk towards the French doors. Walking past the fireplace a fire burst in the hearth and I hear Jace gasp as he follows me. Walking to the balcony, I see a pool below us and I lift my arms making all the water lift directly from the making the pool empty. I make the water flow through the air for a minute or two before putting it back into the pool. Then I walk towards the end of the balcony that was closest to a field of grass. I swing my arm out making wild flower sprout out and I hear Jace mumble a curse. Lastly I raise my arms up and made the air pick up and created thunder and lightning in the distant, not enough to hurt anyone. Turning to look at Jace, I could see love, wonder, and pride in his eyes. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. In two long steps, Jace hugs me and kisses me with so much passion. With that everything went back to normal.

Breaking away I look up at Jace to see his beautiful face.

“You are truly the most amazing person I have ever met,” was all he says before he kisses me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 340 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...
1.6K 73 52
Currently trying to edit & rewrite. Also, Travis is now changed to Brandon An elemental is a unique kind of human being who is born with supernatural...
13.7K 221 24
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales her...
3.9K 562 65
NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON. Action, Romance, Bad Weather & Broken Crayons! ** Elemental beings struggle over the fate & heart of a 2-souled artist as s...