Mistake // Yoonmin

By __QueenJC__

It was a mistake. A stupid, stupid mistake. - Or in which Yoongi gets Jimin pregnant. [I really suck at des... More

2. Let me know
3. I decided
4. You never know
5. That night
6. Piano
7. Meet the parents
8. I'll do it alone
9. Get out
10. Cry
11. Night sky
12.Have you heard
13. Worries
14.Nightly routine
15. Its a
16. Reputation
17. Slut
18. Feelings
19. Threat
20. Not important
21. The same way
22. Hoseok
23. Are you ready?
24. Perfect
25. Baby
26. To stay or not to stay
27. Happy
28. Exhausted
29. Can't get him out of my head
30. Conversations
31. Shame
32. Blush
33. Mending
34. Ten
35. Babies cry
36. Picture perfect
37. Goodbye
38. Worth the risk?
39. Mama Jin
40. Packed bags
41. Notebook
42. Serendipity
Epilogue

1. Five minutes

67.4K 1.9K 450
By __QueenJC__

Fear.

It coursed through my veins as each second passed. My hands were shaking, my palms sweaty. It was a mistake. A stupid, stupid mistake. A mistake that could possibly ruin my life.

I glanced over at the boy sitting next to me. His head leaning against the wall. He was clutching a pillow close to his body. He seemed just as nervous as I or maybe even more than I was. I look back over to my phone. Time was going by slowly.

Why is it that time seemed slower when you're waiting for something. Five minutes could feel like hours. Five minutes felt agonizing. It was as if the clock was mocking me, ticking slower than it usually would.

But then when the five minutes actually pass I wanted to reverse time so I didn't have to deal with reality. The scary truth.

I glance up at the boy sitting next to me once the alarm on my phone rang, indicating that the agonizing five minutes were over. His black hair messy from running his hands through them so many times. My blonde hair probably didn't look any better.

"Do you want to look at it first?" I asked in a hushed voice. To be honest I was too scared to look at it. I think he knew that. He took a shaky breath before standing. He slowly picked up the plastic stick. The tiny stick that could potentially cause my life to crumble. After what felt like forever he looks at it.

He just stared. He said nothing. He just stared in a blank unreadable face. "Yoongi?" I whispered. He didn't take his eyes off the stick. From where I stood I could see his eyes well up. That's when I knew.

He silently passed me the stick. The digital letters stared up at me. Taunting me.

Pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...
136K 5.5K 37
| Post Break-Up "That's bullshit Jimin, Taemin is just as much of a responsibility for me, as he is yours, he's our son, not just yours." -Two Years...
89.8K 3.8K 29
Sequel to Holy Fudge Jimin~ In which the two childhood friends start a family... But there are complications to starting the family.
21K 1.1K 34
"I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is" Where Park Jimin is pregnant and he is trying to find the father of the child on his womb with the...