Jealousy ( Thomas Brodie-Sang...

By Will_Byers04

Y/N Y/L/N an actress in The Scorch Trials movie. What happens when a major break up happens when she's filmi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Finally!

Chapter 20

2.5K 62 4
By Will_Byers04

Dylan and I have been getting ready for the scenes to come up. Wes, Y/N, and Jacob are at an interview. Him and I are heading to the studio, Y/N texted me saying they were on there way back.

Wes is talking to Dylan with a scene where, he is holding Y/N from not falling from a building.

" And action " Wes says.

" Thomas hurry up " Y/N scream. A crank comes and throws her off the building.

" Maggie! " Thomas screams running over to Y/N. He is holding onto her tightly.

" Thomas, Tom, Tommy! Look at me, please tell everyone I love them. There is no way I am going to make it " she explains.

" No Maggie, you don't talk like that " he says.

" TOMMY! I AM HANGING OFF A BLOODY BUILDING! " Y/N screams.

" Thomas! There you are " Minho says. He sees the situation, that is happening again.

" Come help me! " Thomas begs. He runs over, and gets her other arm. They pull her up, and she lays down.

" Thank you " Y/N says.

" Who did WICKED take from you? " Thomas asks.

" Not only my boyfriend, but my twin older brothers " she says.

" What were their names? " Minho asks.

" Zart and Ben. They also took my best friend Winston " she says.

" MAGGIE! Are you okay? " Rose asks, running in.

" Yeah Rose, I'm fine. Thanks to these two " she says.

" What was your boyfriend's name? " Thomas asks.

" I called him Newtie, I don't know why but his name was Gally " she says. I stand at the door when Maggie says the name.

The camera moves, so it is right in front of Thomas and Y/N. " Gally? " He asks.

" I always called him Newtie, I don't know why I just did " she says.

" CUT!!!! " Wes screams.

We move to our next scene. Y/N acting like she is sleeping on Aris ( Jacob ).

" Action! " Uncle Wes screams.

" Hurry, lets talk before the others get back. " Aris says.

" Mags you awake? " Aris asks. " Why are you lying? " Aris asks.

" I'm lying? " She asks. Sitting up facing him.

" You haven't told Newt or any of them truth " he says.

" They don't need to know. It won't kill them " she says.

" Mags " he says.

" Aris, please can we not talk about this? " She asks. He stands her up, and kisses her. " Did I really have to stand for that? " She asks.

" No, but I wanted you to " he says.

" You're a weirdo " she says giving him a kiss.

" Love you " he says.

" I love you too " she says. He lays down, and she lays on his chest. They fall asleep.

" She won't tell us what truth? " Thomas asks. Aris gets up leaving her, on the ground sleeping.

" This should be coming from her " he says.

" What truth? " I ask.

" Maggie, started remembering things. When she was in her our maze " he says.

" So? " Minho asks.

" She started remembering things, also people. She said to me she remembered the people who she loves the most. That's why Harriet, Sonya, Rose, and Maggie have such a good relationship they knew each other before. You guys she remembers. She can say anything, about you guys. We were in our 5 month of dating, when she told me she remembered Newt. The boy who she said she would die than be with. " Aris says. They all look at her, and she stands up.

A tear goes down her face. " Aris we made a pack that we wouldn't tell them, unless it was necessary " she says starting to cry more. He walks up and gives her a hug.

" They needed to know " he says. " They heard us talking " he adds.

" I said too you back. I will love you until I stop breathing " I ask.

" And I said, well I guess you've stopped breathing. " She says back to me. I look down, and pretend to be hurt, as I remember the memory.

" Guys we need to go to sleep, we have a few more travel tomorrow " Rose says. " Mags. You'll sleep by me tonight " she adds, grabbing her head. The camera zooms in on my face and then hers, as another tear drops from her face.

" Cut! " Wes screams. Y/N whips off some of the tears, and she makes her way to her phone.

5 miss calls from Froy that's weird.

I call him back.

" Hey Froy what's up? " Y/N asks.

" You told the interviewer that Thomas was a good kisser?! " He screams. He is screaming so loud, I can hear him what the heck.

" Seriously?! Froy?! " She asks.

Dylan's P.O.V.

" Hey Froy what's up? " Y/N asks. " Seriously?! Froy?! " She then asks. I can hear Froy yelling at her.

" Well then maybe you should be kissing him more than " he screams.

" Froy?! Are you freaking kidding me? " She asks.

" No! " He screams.

" Fine then, you can go and kiss other girls yourself. " She says.

" Fine I'd like that anyway " he screams, hanging the phone on him.

" It's okay baby, I didn't like him anyway " Wes says.

Thomas and I head down to our room.

" That really sucks for Y/N " Thomas says.

" Yeah it does " I say. " You think you have a chance now? " I asks.

" No " he says.

" What? " I ask.

" I don't think I have a chance with her " he says.

" Dude. I see the vibes you guys shared. They broke up, because she said you were a good kisser " I say.

" That doesn't mean I have a chance with her! " He comments

" Whatever, you want to say. You guys would be cute though " I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.1K 48
-SEQUEL TO THE PROMISE- An escape. A fight. A chase. They have had it all. Maybe they should have stayed in the glade, away from the destruction of t...
27.4K 582 27
After watching Gally die in front of her (Y/n) finds herself running in the scorch haunted by the memory of the love of her life. She continues to ha...
391K 12.5K 28
Guilt kept her mulling over the matter longer than she should have. Though, underneath the self-loathing and whirlwind of emotions, there were lesson...
219K 4.9K 29
Book 2 to 'Without A Choice' °°° What if your friends were in great danger. But you couldn't help them without putting yourself in danger. Would yo...