Servamp:Back to the Past.

TheLostSilence

'Ah..I see,they're too good for them..' Tsubaki realised as he heard shuffling from the floor below them. The... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 16

3.1K 130 123
TheLostSilence

"L-Licht,Tetsu..?!" Mahiru screeched,as he immediately stood back up from his spot that he fell from, and subconsciously rubbed the bump on his head, and de-summoned his broom.

  Mikuni was still on the ground,sitting cross legged as he observed the scene,whistling casually.

"Licht!Tetsu!" Mahiru exclaimed,as he high-fived each of them,relieved that he found them,even though they were separated a few hours ago by a certain pink-haired magician.

"Great,now I've gotta hold this coffin.." Tetsu mumbled to himself while eyeing his coffin, which made Mahiru raise his eyebrow because he couldn't really hear what he said.

"What?"

"Nothing,Mahiru-San," Tetsu covered his tracks up, which made Mahiru even more confused,but he just shrugged it off.

  Mikuni grinned,now knowing that there were more Eves, and that he was finally not alone.

  All he needed to find now was Misono and Izuna.

  "I thought we were goners when Belkia separated the three of us away!"

"I was the only one alone, and I tried to search for you but just decided to wait by the fountain over there," Mahiru pointed at the fountain.

  But all Tetsu and Licht could see were a bunch of hooded-people who looked like rogue assassins to them, because hey,they were in a timeline where assassins could exist.

  Tetsu pointed at them,along with Licht,and he asked,"Who's that? No wait,let me rephrase that. Who are they?"

  Mahiru and Mikuni turned towards who they were looking at, and gulped down the lump that was itching at the back of their throats, now realising that they weren't alone.

  Mikuni grabbed onto Tetsu's one hand that wasn't carrying the coffin that was perched on his shoulder, even though it seemed like a normal person's shoulder would crack under the weight.

  Mahiru took Licht's,as the both of them guided the newcomers left, where there was a gap between two buildings.

  They picked up the pace and ran,making the two confused newcomers be inevitably forced to run with their legs and feet.

  "What are we running for-?!" Licht demanded for answers as he tried to match and catch up to the pace Mahiru was running so that he wouldn't trip over.

  Mahiru tried to catch his breath,but continued to run as he warned,"They're dangerous,that's all I can say for now!"

  "How exactly?" Tetsu questioned while he was still running, Mikuni had already let go of him and allowed him to run at his own pace as he knew holding his hand would only slow the blonde down.

  "Ask Mikuni that!" Mahiru replied,which made Mikuni chuckle sheepishly.

  "Can't we just bring them down?!There's more of us, and from my perspective when I saw them, there were about 5 or 6,and we have our leads!" Licht was irritated that they were running away.

  They were running away and not fighting them.

  An angel wouldn't run away from demons,he would fight them.

  Mahiru groaned as he replied,"Look,Licht! We have no idea what abilities or what can they do,and we don't even know if they are human or not!"

"THE Mikuni's running away from them,so it's serious!"

  "What do you mean by that,MahiMahi?!" Mikuni asked in exasperation,a bit angered that Mahiru said 'The' Mikuni.

  "Uh,nothing," Mahiru mumbled quietly,which irked Mikuni off.

  "How about we split up?" Tetsu suggested an idea, which made Mahiru look back at him as if he was crazy, with him gaping his mouth open at him and a look that said 'Obviously,the answer is no!'.

  Tetsu received his answer telepathically, and he tilted his head slightly at that telepathic answer Mahiru provided for him,"Huh? But why not, Mahiru-San?"

  "Are you seriously asking that?Splitting up now is a definite no-no!"

He added on,"That's like being in a horror movie,running away from the killer and choosing death between the options of life and death-"

  "Hold up,MahiMahi.He might have a point here," Mikuni interjected, which made Mahiru gape his mouth at him now.

  Mikuni cleared his throat,and explained,"We won't be separated alone. We have four,so we'll separate into two."

  Mahiru calculated and worked out the gears in his simple head that was too futuristic for this timeline, before agreeing that was a better option than being alone,"Then what?"

  "Two of us will go left,and two of us will go right. That way, the pursuers would separate into two and split up too."

  "And then,if we get cornered,at least we can fight with our leads," Mikuni explained.

  "But there's 6!We only have 4,and if we split up,2! And then, if they actually split up too,we'll have to fight 3 with 2 people!" Mahiru inquired with concern.

  Mikuni sighed,"Look.We have leads,and that's a weapon."

"If we know how to use them correctly,those leads can add up to 1 more person,so theoretically, we'll have 3 people, against three of them."

  "Basically,you're saying that if we know how to use our leads correctly, you can take it as there being an extra ally we can use fighting them,so there's three against three?" Tetsu cleared up.

  "Just like chess," Mikuni added,which made Mahiru confused as he didn't know the mechanics of that game that well.

  Mikuni nodded at Mahiru for what seemed like 'permission' to tackle on this 'plan' he had, and Mahiru sighed in defeat, before nodding in resignation.

  Mikuni nodded in response,before distributing orders and splitting the four of them up,"Mahiru, go with Licht. Tetsu,you're with me."

"MahiLicht,yes, that's your codename,go left. We'll go right."

'Since when did you start acting like a proper leader, and did you just make that codename on the spot?' Mahiru asked himself, before nodding,along with Licht.

  Licht nodded too,as they took off when there were two ways to go, left and right.

  Mikuni nodded,and told to Tetsu,"Come on, Tetsu! I know you're worried for your boyfriend, and I'm also worried about him, but we have no time here! Let's go right!"

  Tetsu was confused,and asked,"Huh?Who's my 'boyfriend'? I don't have one."

  "C'mon,don't act shy!I know you like him!" Mikuni grinned jokingly,"Of course,my little cute brother, Alicein Misono~!"

  "I don't like him," Tetsu replied stoically.

  "I know,I know.I wanted to do fanservice for the people reading this right now, and just take it as a joke for now!" Mikuni smirked as he looked directly at your phone's screen and camera.

  "What-"

  "Never mind about that,let's go!" Mikuni turned right, and he bolted off, grabbing Tetsu's free hand that wasn't latching on to his coffin that advertised his onsen that didn't exist in this era.

  With the confused Servamps.

  "Wait,what?Who were the newcomers?" Old Child questioned, as he looked at the stunned and shocked Sleepy Ash and Lawless who were just.. petrified to stone.

Lawless slowly turned to Old Child,and warned slowly,"Old Child.. Do not be warned by this, but um.."

"Those two,were Eves," Sleepy Ash cleared the confusion between the other Servamps up,because he was kinda irritated on how long Lawless took to introduce the two.

The rests' eyes widened,and Lawless nodded too.

All of Love spoke up,weary and he raised his hands,"Who were they? They've already ran,so please make this quick."

"We are only wasting time here because we are fairly sure we can outrun them,us being Servamps with non-humanly-speed after all."

Lawless breathed in a huge gulp of fresh air, before exhaling it,and introduced them,"The Ravenette with a streak of white on his hair,is called 'Licht', who is my Eve."

  "And the other blonde?" Mother huffed out, a bit irritated again due to her personality and her being the Servamp of 'Wrath'.

  "Sendagaya Tetsu."

  Old Child gasped out a big lungful of air he didn't know he was holding in,and he fell to his knees, grasping, clasping onto his non-beating heart that would've been beating if he was human.

  The other Servamps,excluding Sleepy Ash and Lawless, looked at him in shock and concern as they bent down to his eye level, because he was so short, and rubbed soothing circles onto his back.

  Old Child mustered up the will and strength to say a few words,"S-So..The other person..w-was actually my E-Eve..?"

  Sleepy Ash and Lawless nodded.

  With the help of All of Love and Mother, Old Child came back to his senses and got up from his position on the ground, and hollered,"W-What are we waiting f-for then?!"

"We must run after them this i-instant!"

  "Old Child,are you sure you're okay to walk or run in this state?" Lawless asked with concern,and Old Child nodded vigorously in a reply to him, and Lawless nodded too.

  They picked up the pace,and ran after the same way the Eves went.

  When they were in a cross junction, they were baffled and confused when they saw that Mahiru and Licht went left, while Mikuni and Tetsu, went right,and they could easily see why.

  It was an effort to get the Servamps to split up.

  And to hell they will,just to get them back.

  "Lawless,All of Love,you will follow me and run after Mahiru and Licht."

"Mother,Old Child and Doubt Doubt, run after Mikuni and that guy!" Sleepy Ash handed out orders like a leader,and they nodded.

  They all split up into three groups,and each ran after two of the four Eves that had separated each other, but for reasons unknown for them.

  "Mission:Capture the Eves,begin!"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11K 465 49
'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and terrible past! After the eves found the...
75.1K 4.1K 55
Is it alright to be selfish? It was supposed to be a mission like every other one, nothing they didn't do before. But one miscalculation led to one...
710K 32K 32
Izuku Midoriya was a college student, just trying to get his teaching degree. He had been living in the sam duplex house for a year now and hadn't ha...
18.3K 599 11
//COMPLETED// //Black Butler Fanfiction// //SebastianxReader// //Description// Y/N is a criminal who specializes in throwing knives, she is conniving...