Whisper Me Your Screams

By pastelmilks

••Complete•• Growing up is already tough, but when you're gay and your dad isn't so accepting things can get... More

INTERNATIONAL SUICIDE HOTLINES
Note
❦1
❦2
❦3
❦4
❦5
❦7
❦8
❦9
Thank you ♡

❦6

7.1K 327 90
By pastelmilks

꧁ₚₐᵣₜ ₛᵢₓ꧂

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡᶦⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶦⁿ
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵉˢᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ
ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏˢ, ᶦᵗˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ
ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡᶦᵉˢ ᵈᶦᵉᵈ
SIX OF NINE

"Ryan.. Can we talk?" I want to be mad at him, but he sounds so sad. I don't like sad people.

Sadness leads to over-thinking, over-thinking leads to depression and depression can lead to suicide therefore I don't like when people are sad.

"Yea-" I was cut off by one of Ally's friends, I think Tasha or maybe Sarah.. Something like that.

"Go away, Michael. You're ruining his and Ally's date!" The girl angrily pretests to him.

"Date!?" Michael and I both say in unison.

She rolls her eyes at Michael and ignores my confused gaze. I turn to Ally who has the reddest blush on her face. Wow, she can get red.

"You're just mad because I wouldn't sleep with you. Sorry I'm not into ugly bitches, Jordan dear!" Michael pretends to apologize.

Damn I wasn't even remotely close to her name.

"Listen cunt-"

"Sorry, I'll be right back." I say cutting off Jordan and dragging Michael away from the group.

"Why did you do that?" I wasn't mad just upset all the commotion happened. No one was paying attention though so it's not that bad.

"She started it!" He exclaimed.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You don't, I-... Look, I actually came here to apologize to you. Not the other way around. I was a dick and I'm sorry." He says frowning.

"People aren't wrong, you are an asshole." I laugh and Michael looks at me surprised.

"You're such a loser!" The frown disappears from his face and a smile takes its place.

"Yeah, yeah." I playfully roll my eyes. "I'm still mad at you though, and I want ice cream!" I demand.

"Fine, I'll get you your ice cream." He says to me.

"But that's not the only reason I came." he trailed off.

"Did Luca make you come?" I ask.

"Oh shit, I forgot about him," he laughs. "Eh, he's most likely fine."

I laugh lightly, smiling at my emo like friend.

"I uh, just want you to know- I lied." He said with a guilty expression.

"What are you talking about?" I ask Michael.

"I-I-I," he takes a deep breath and says, "I do like boys. "

"You're gay?"

"No, I'm not gay. I'm Michael." He says shyly looking towards the ground.

"Hey," I reach out to the side of his face and gently make him look at me, "Why would you be worried about that?"

I'm gay myself, so it's not like I have a lot a room to judge. I wonder if he's ashamed or maybe he's just scared.

"Because I'm not like- I don't just see any guy and think he's cute." He said.

"Is there someone you're seeing?" Ouch, that kind of hurts. Not that I don't want to see Michael happy.

"That's the problem. I don't just like anyone, I like you." I could hear the strain in his voice, like he was scared to say it.

Me? Michael likes me? This probably may be bad timing but I feel proud. I feel like I'm not very likable so when someone says they like me it boosts my confidence.

"Are you sure?" I ask. Michael's my best friend but do I like him like that? I've never really thought about it before.

He rolls his eyes, "No I came here to look stupid because I wasn't sure." He says sarcastically.

"Michael, I don't-"

"Ryan?" Ally comes out to where Michael and I are.

Michael makes a fist and pounds into his left palm before turning around, and walking away.

"Michael!?" I call out to him but he keeps walking.

"What's his problem?" Ally asks.

I ignore her and pull out my phone to text Michael. I call him a couple times but each time it goes to voicemail.

"Should I be worried? Is he okay?" Ally asks in a worried tone.

"Yeah, he's fine." I smile. Michael clearly wants to be alone for a while, so I'm going to go make this a good night for Ally while I can.

"Let's go dance." I say

"I would love too." She smiles at me.

I couldn't shake the depressed feeling the rest of the dance after Michael left. I managed to make Ally smile quite a lot though, so I guess it was worth it to at least make one person happy.

I called Michael a few more times after the dance but still got no answer.

As promised when I got home the girls were in the living room watching Frozen. I've never been so happy to hear the song 'Let It Go'.

We all baked brownies and my dad even helped out a little. He did small stuff like putting the brownies into the oven. The girls did must the work and I just watched over them to make sure they were doing it right.

While the brownies baked, We all sat on the couch and kept watching Frozen. Blue and Julie (His sister's) fell asleep near the end of the movie, so I took the brownies out when they were done and left them out for when the girls wake up.

Its two a.m and I still can't seem to sleep. Why does everything have to be so hard?

I've always found Michael attractive, but never considered actually dating him. And since when did he become gay. If he knew this whole time why has he never told me?

Ugh, my brain hurts from all this late night over-thinking. Not only do I have a Michael problem, I have an Ally problem too. I have to let her down without giving the 'because I'm gay' statement.

Let downs are hard. I don't want her to think it's because she's not pretty enough or doesn't have a good body. She's amazing and also my friend.

I guess I've always felt more than friendly feelings towards Michael but never acted on it.

Outside if my window I hear rustling, I know it's Michael coming up. I'm not sure if I'm glad or terrified.

He opens my window and slips into my room. He's done this many times before, so he knows how to stay quiet.

He stands in his place not moving. I move over in my bed, making room for him.

He comes closer to me and pulls out a small tub of ice cream. "It's your favorite." He whispers to me.

I take the ice cream as he hands in to me. Thank you, Michael. He gently and slowly slides into the empty spot next to me.

"Don't worry I brought you a wooden stick thing." He says.

It's one of those ice cream sticks you get when buying from the store. It's about the size of my thumb. He got me cookie dough ice cream, he knows me well.

"I'm sorry I stormed off." He puts his arm around me and I lay my head down on his chest while opening my ice cream.

This isn't anything peculiar, Michael and I do this all the time. I take the ice cream stick and start eating the cookie dough off of it.

He gently strokes my hair, and says, "Do you remember when we sneaked off to the beach?"

"Yeah, the first time i ever sneaked out."

"The only time," he laughs.

"Do make fun of me!" I pout.

He stares down at me looking at me with his stormy gray eyes. I feel my heart start to thump against my chest with anticipation.

He leans down and captures his lips with mine. This is Michael, so I wasn't exactly expecting gentle.

He ran his fingers through my hair and moved, so he was on top of me, his hips pressing against mine.

He smiled into the kiss, making me smile too. It wasn't fast pace but not slow either. Almost like he planned this kiss or should I say make out, well out.

He moved down my lips and started kissing down my neck. I don't go to sleep with a shirt on, so he had no problem working down my chest.

I start to feel anxious, what if I'm bad? Do I really want to have sex with Michael? I'm not a virgin but I don't sleep around. I've only slept with two people my whole life, and they weren't the best experiences.

He looked up at me, making eye contact silently asking if he could continue or not.

*RING

A loud noise shot through the room and Michael quickly got up and silenced his phone. We both stop and listen for any signs of something getting up. If my dad caught him here, I'd be dead. The only thing I could hear was the air conditioning from downstairs.

"I'm sorry it was my mom, she's wondering where I am." He said looking down at the messages on his phone.

"Yeah, you should probably get home." I say to him.

"I'm sorry, I'll be back though." He says and I know. Michael always comes back.

He kisses me on my cheek before going out my window, disappearing into the night.

Damn, Michael's gone and my ice cream melted on my floor. Oh boy, life is really messing with me recently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 354 15
When Ashad's friend Ella knocks back his confession, he's not surprised; after all, she's gay. But what does surprise him is his growing affection fo...
44K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
876K 41.6K 45
Seventeen years old James is used to having foster kids around the house. Some stay for weeks, others for months, and even the most problematic of th...
198K 9.9K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...