Bite Me βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeake... More

γ€Š CHARACTERS 》
γ€Š TRAILER 》
γ€Š AWARDS 》
γ€Š ONE 》
γ€Š THREE 》
γ€Š FOUR 》
γ€Š FIVE 》
γ€Š SIX 》
γ€Š SEVEN 》
γ€Š EIGHT 》
γ€Š NINE 》
γ€Š TEN 》
γ€Š ELEVEN 》
γ€Š TWELVE 》
γ€Š THIRTEEN 》
γ€Š FOURTEEN 》
γ€Š FIFTEEN 》
γ€Š SIXTEEN 》
γ€Š SEVENTEEN 》
γ€Š EIGHTEEN 》
γ€Š NINETEEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY 》
γ€Š TWENTY-ONE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-TWO 》
γ€Š TWENTY-THREE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-SIX》
γ€Š TWENTY- SEVEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š TWENTY-NINE 》
γ€Š THIRTY 》
γ€Š THIRTY-ONE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-TWO 》
γ€Š BOOK COVER 》
γ€Š THIRTY-THREE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SIX 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SEVEN 》
γ€Š THIRTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š THIRTY-NINE 》

γ€Š TWO 》

24.3K 880 164
By theGhoulBoys_

《 3 Reasons Why》

I waved at V and Casey as I walked towards my car, I twirled my keys in my hand before someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned my head around to see Austin, he smiled at me. "Hey" he said, moving to put his hands into the pocket of his jeans.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked, moving closer to my car.

I unlocked it and opened up the passenger side, throwing my bag inside. "Oh nothing much, I just wanted to double check that you were going to come to the lakehouse on Saturday night" Austin replied, shrugging a shoulder.

"Yeah I'll make it, don't worry Casey and V won't let me forget" I replied, smiling at him.

He chuckled and scuffed his shoe against the asphalt. "No I guess they won't, I'll see you tomorrow" he said, his eyes lighting up.

I nodded. Before I knew it, I was being pulled into a hug and I hugged back, breathing in his scent. God, I had a crush on him. "Yeah, see ya" I said as he pulled back and walked over to his car.

I walked around mine and opened my car door, climbing in. I had just started the car when Austin pulled away. Cars were still lining out the gate and I went to pull out, but an expensive black Mustang pulled in front of me, blocking me from leaving.

I honked my horn and threw my hands up. I couldn't see through the glass, it was darkly tinted. Finally, the line moved and I drove home.

I pulled into my driveway, spotting g the black Mustang pull into Marcus's old house. "You've got to be kidding me" I scoffed as I climbed out.

I had gotten used to not looking over at his house, ever since he disappeared. "What the hell! You blocked me!" I yelled out as Marcus's door opened.

He climbed out and turned his head to look at me. He didn't say anything, the slamming of the door and the long strides to his front door was enough.
Marcus didn't want anything to do with me.

I grabbed my bag before locking my car and stomping up the front yard. I pushed open the front door. "Mum! I'm home!" I called out.

"Hey kiddo" my dad said, appearing and scaring me.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed.

"Nope, I believe I'm dad" he replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Where's mum? I thought you were working late tonight?" I kept asking.

"Your mother has gone to get things for dinner and I'm sorry that I'm home, I didn't know that I couldn't hang out with my daughter" dad replied laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "How was school?" He asked, leaning in the table bench as I walked into the kitchen.

"Same old, same old, did you know Marcus's moved back" I said, opening the fridge.

"Oh god no! Really!" He exclaimed.

I glared at him as he chuckled. "Haven't you wanted him back since he left? Why are you mad?" Dad asked, rounding the bench and walked over to the kettle.

He started to make himself a coffee as I sipped on a lemonade. "Because he's been in the same classes as me and hasn't spoken to me once, and get this... he doesn't look like what he used to look like! He practically had Casey drooling!" I exclaimed.

"Sounds like someone's jealous" my father said in a high pitched voice.

I threw a banana at him which he caught. "Look darl, maybe he doesn't know what to say to you, he's been gone for four years, people change" my father said.

I sighed. "Don't be sad, darling... as cliche as it sounds, it's not you.. it's him" my dad said, patting my brown hair.

He took a sip of his coffee and grimaced. "You forgot your sugar, dad" I replied as I picked up my bag.

"Thank you!" He replied as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I threw open my door and threw my bag on my bed. I untied my hair and walked over to my dresser. I sat down and looked at the photos stuck to the mirror. Many were of Casey, V and I. I had one of Austin and I that I loved a lot and a old photo, of Marcus and I.

I took the photo from the mirror and looked at it closely. I was looking at him as he looked at the camera, his mouth wide open as he laughed and my eyes crinkled as I watched him.
We had taken that during high school, I dropped it onto my desk before standing up and walking to my joining bathroom.

I quickly stripped and jumped into the shower, puung on some fresh pajamas. Tying my hair in a loose bun, I walked back downstairs to see my mother had arrived. "Hey Mum" I said.

She turned her head and her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Hey babe, how was school?" She asked.

My father walked past. "It's a touchy subject" he said, disappearing up he stairs.

My mother shook her head at him. "So?" She asked, looking at me expectedly.

"It's was fine, I saw Marcus today" I replied, sliding onto a stool.

"I know! Imagine my surprise when I ran it his mother at the center! I invited them around for dinner so you might want to change!" My mother said quickly.

"You did what?!" I asked.

"Hey! I thought this would be a good thing! You haven't see Marcus in years" my mother said, preparing some kind of dish..

"And he ignored me all day" I replied.

My mum frowned. The doorbell rang and I quickly stood up. "Go change!" I mother whisper yelled.

I ran up the steps and into my bedroom, quickly finding black tights and a white cashmere sweater. I took a deep breath before pulling my door open and walking down the stairs again.

I saw him first, looking like a biker gang had just broken into our house but I saw his mother as she turned her head and smiled at me. "Diana! Hey! You haven't changed a bit!" She exclaimed coming closer.

I hugged her. There had been a time, where she was like my second mother. She pulled away. "You remember Marcus, I bet you two caught up all day!" She gushed.

"Uhh, not really" I said slowly.

His mother whirled around to face Marcus and placing her hands on her hips. "Well I guess you guys have a lot to talk about" she huffed.

Marcus looked away and I twisted my hands. "I'm just going outside" I said quickly before escaping.

The awkwardness was unbearable, I pulled open the glass door and stepped out onto my grassy backyard. The door opened again and I turned my head to see Marcus walk out too.

I wandered away from the door. "So.." Marcus finally said.

I looked over at him in disbelief. "How have you been?" Marcus asked, his voice turning switches on in my head.

"Give me three reasons as too why I should answer you and not kick the shit out of you" I replied angrily.

He huffed and rolled his eyes. "What's your problem?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrows. "Hmm maybe, I don't know the fact we've been in classes all day and haven't said one word to me?" I exclaimed.

Marcus tilted his head to watch me. "You haven't exactly instigated a conversation either" he replied. 

I opened my mouth to reply but closed it. I turned my head away to look at the garden. "Where did you go?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can't tell you" he replied, his voice nearer.

"Why?" I asked, turning around to look at him.

He was standing right there and I stumbled back for a second. "Because I do not want you to get hurt" he replied, his eyes flitting across my face.

He lifted his hand and placed a lock of hair behind my ear. "It's good to see you Diana" he said softly and deeply before pulling away and walking into the house. 

I let out the breath I had been holding and I turned my face up to the sky.
Something was definitely wrong with him.

A/N

Good morning readers!
Happy Easter and Happy April Fools!
Dont worry, I'm not going to play any tricks.. I promise.

How is everyone, are you having a good day or night?
I would like to again thank my readers for moving with me from My boss is a Vampire? to Bite me

And I'm proud to say that this book just reached #424 in Vampire!
That's crazy right!

Don't forget to vote and Comment!
Love from,  Tavana Lee Whamond! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 57.9K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
276K 6.8K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...