Me and my 12 brothers. YES...

Por wontletyougo_906

~STORY COMPLETED! just in process of editing~ Lexi Walker has 12 brothers. Twelve irritating, annoying, boss... Más

CHARACTERS
Me and my 12 brothers. YES....12 brothers!- chapter one
Me and my 12 brothers - Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (PART 1)
Chapter 42 (PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 ~ Last Chapter
Thank you!
Sequel!?

Chapter 37

45.9K 1.2K 402
Por wontletyougo_906

New Chapter! :)

ENJOY!

*****************************************

CHAPTER 37

(skipped to Thursday ^_^)

“Lexi! You alright?” Charlie’s voice pipes up beside me as I walk aimlessly down the corridor towards our next period...

“Huh?....oh...hmm..yeah..fine..” I mumble out shaking my head slightly to turn my attention back to her...

Charlie frowns at me not looking convinced “What’s up? You’ve been all moody since Monday..” I roll my eyes at how she says ‘moody’ but makes me smirk on the inside slightly “Oooh!...wait has it got something to do with Brody kid? Because I swear...he looks at everyone like that! And if he thinks about even touching you...I will personally do my karate-chop and chop his head off and then slice his eyes so he won’t be able to se-“

“What?!” I laugh out look at me brown haired friends as if she’s got two heads “Who the hecks Brody? And I think you’ve been watching too many horror movies...” I laugh shaking my head at her...

Charlie smiles “At least I got you laughing!” She chimes in a sing-song voice and grins “Score one to moi!” She chirps...

I chuckle at her to myself shaking my head, she is a strange one her...but that’s good...

“So are you gunna tell me what’s wrong chicka? Cus I did make you laugh...so I think I at least deserve to know...” She grins linking her arm through mine...

I smile lightly shaking my head amused at her lightly and sigh “Nothing....don’t worry about it...” I give her what I hope is a reassuring smile...but she just narrows her eyes at me suspiciously and ‘humm’s...

I chuckle and roll my eyes “Come on...let’s get to class....” I tug at her arm...

Charlie scoffs “Do you really want to get to gym on time?” She asks rhetorical raising an eyebrow...

Oh...I forgot it was Gym...

“Ah...”I say groaning causing Charlie to chuckle...

“But okay...come on..Abby will be waiting for us!” She grins and pulls me along the corridor.....and towards the gym changing rooms.....

~

A loud ear piercing whistle blows and I cringe “Get into teams! Girls vs boys! Go, go, go!” Coach Briggs calls our orders.....and I scowl at him from across the room......he’s quite possible one of the worse Gyms teachers I’ve had.....loud and annoying....

Grumbling to myself...I move to the side of the gym where the girls are crowded.....a little sexists this isn’t it?...having a game of dodge boy with girls vs boys?.....hmm....well I think it is.....and that just annoys me more....

“I love dodge ball..” Charlie grins as I approach her and Abby this side of the gym, the boys crowding around the other side......

“Really?” I mutter looking to the ground and at my uncomfy white trainers “Cus I don’t”

“Yes...” Charlie nods smirking “Cus it’s a great way to hit guys in the balls...”

I blink and look up staring at Charlie seeing her sly smile/smirk as she’s watching the boys across the gym...

Sharing a look with Abby...who mirrors my expression....I can’t help but burst out laughing, and Abby soon joining me...laughing at Charlie’s bluntness....and complete and utter randomness...

“What?” Charlie frowns at us confusion covering her face “What’s so funny?”

This only causes me and Abby to laugh harder, bending over clutching my stomach from laughing too much....

Charlie huffs pouting as she looks at us peeing ourselves over something she’s said but is oblivious too it...which makes it just that much more funnier...

Gasping for breathe...I stand up straighter...jeeze..I haven’t laughed that much in a while...and I don’t even know why! Because it wasn’t even that funny...but with Charlie saying it...it just makes it ten times more hilarious...

“You guys are mean...” Charlie sticks her tongue out at us and I smirk...

“Mature Charlie....real mature...” I chuckle and she rolls her eyes but with a slight smile...

Smirking I turn around as we’re all lined up against the wall – all as in three classes worth of girls lined up against the wall...yep that many and the same with the boys.....at least over 30 for each....

And everyone that I ‘know’ in a sense is here....

That annoyingly loud whistle blowing again and Coach Briggs starts telling us the rules and what we can and cannot do ect......no throwing balls above the knee......well I guess that rules out the reason why Charlie likes to play this game....

As the balls get placed in the middle of the gym, between both sides...I look up suddenly catching the eye of a certain dark brown pair...causing me to blink in surprise...

Noah smirks at me from across the other side and mouths something....something along the lines of ‘You’re going down’.

I roll my eyes at him with a sly smirk ‘in your dreams..’ I mouth back....there’s no way I’m letting him, out of all people beat me...

Nope, no way.....

Noah Dean...

You’re going down.

And ten minutes into the game, nearly half the girls our out, sat along the side....the ones that shriek when the balls coming to them but don’t move and stupidity stand there....idiots...

I jump dodging yet another red ball being thrown my way, and avoid it quite easily before grabbing one that’s laying on the floor...and throwing it across the gym lowly in hopes to hit someone....

There’s evidently more boys left than girls now....but I’m still determined to not let them win...it would just boost their obnoxious egos....and that’s not needed....

Charlie and Abby are still in, and are both trying to get Nathan out on the other side...but keep missing as he skilfully dodges them with a smirk...causing me to chuckle as the two girls groan in annoyance.....

I try to get Seth out too...but fail most of the time...either getting someone else....or him dodging them smirking smugly at me as I scowl at him.....

Another five minutes go by and a bunch of more girls get caught...and a few guys too.....

Gosh...this is harder than I thought...

The whistle blows silencing all the cheering and everything... “Time out!” Coach calls...do you even get time out in a game of dodge ball?

I shrug...and the remaining of us girls....which is about just under 20 I think....while the boys over...we crowd around...and some start to say things that they think we should do...how to win....tactics I guess you would call them...

And unfortunately...April is here too...but I’m avoiding her...well trying to...so it’s okay at the moment...

The whistle blows again and we go back into game, pelting the opposite side with big squishy balls....that do hurt thou if you get smacked with one from a forceful speed....

Surprisingly, I start to hear something playing from the corner of the room....music?...someone’s turned the radio or whatever it is on......well okay...cus that’s not weird for a dodge ball game...

But it looks like it’s not a problem as coach seems just fine with it...

Dodging an incoming flying ball, thanks to Noah...I try to pick up on the beat playing through the speakers......but can’t actually pick out what it is....pff...properly because I don’t listen to that kinda music maybe?....some upbeat rubbish....pff...typical..

Dodging and throwing a bunch of more balls....more people get hit and both teams get shortened down....now to only about 10 on my side and a few more on the boys.....

Gosh...we suck at this...

Throwing another squishy ball across, feeling tired now...hot mostly with the gym clothes not really help...black shorts and white polo shirt?...yeah not that great....but oh well...

“Yes!” I cheer quietly smirking as others on this team cheer louder as I managed to take out one of the boys...no other than my twin....aha!

I smirk at Seth as he walks off and he rolls his eyes at me...but with the trace of a light smile thou...haha....got him!

And so for the next 20 minutes.....both sides become more urgent..and desperate to win...as we both loose people.....including Abby...she got hit which sucks...but there are some good people on this team...that have a good aim.....and we’re slowing getting there...

Suddenly I see a flash of red flying up through the air...and it seems to happen in slow motion as my eyes follow it...

It’s going fast...really fast and my eyes widen as I know if that hit’s someone...it’s going to hurt, hurt really bad...and could knock them down...

I judge the path it’s going to take before it even does...and my eyes land on April...only a few steps away from me, he back stupidly turned from it so she can’t see......

She’s gunna get hit...

We all make decision in live right?...every second of the day....snap decisions...on the spot decisions...ones that could turn either way depending on what you choose...

Some ending good...some ending bad....and you do them without even thinking....

So what I do next...shocks even me...because damn..I can’t stand that girl...

“April!” I shout in warning eyes widening as the ball flies closer...

She turns her head to me frowning as to why I called her name...and I shout “move!” But because of the cheering and music...I don’t think she can hear as she just squints her eyes at me in confusion...

And so...I do what any other good willed person would do.....I rush forward those few steps and shove April out the way of the incoming flying ball...that will sting like a b*tch if it hit you...and possibly even worse..who knows...

“What the –“ April starts to say but gets cut off as I shove her out the way, seconds before the ball hits....nope...not her....it hits me...

Yes, stupid me.

I gasp slightly in shock stumbling forward causing April to stumble to the ground....but that can’t be helped as the force of the ball smacking into my lower back is painful.....extremely painful...

“Shiiiitt..” I curse lowly groaning as I lean forward...the ball that hit me rolling by my feet...I clench my jaw at the stinging pain...and glare at the ground...

“What the hell?! You just pushed me!” April shrieks from the floor “She pushed me!”

I growl lowly, not being able to find words to snap back at her as I try to straighten back up, my hand shooting to my back....

“Well dur! Otherwise you would have gotten hit by the ball!” Charlie’s voice suddenly pipes up, coming to my side “And now I don’t think you should be yelling at her...because if it was for Lexi...you would be face down on the floor...possibly with a broken nose!” She snaps at her before turning to me...concern swelling in her eyes

“you okay?” She asks softly...and I only manage to stiff a nod afraid at what I might say if I speak...

I hear the whistle blow..and the coach coming over asking what’s going on..

Before anyone can say anything, Charlie jumps right in and spills it all....a little dramatically I might add

“Well Coach...Lexi here....saw the danger of this accelerating red ball flying towards April over there, and being the brilliant and amazing person she is...jumped right in and saved April from the hit, protecting her...but unfortunately.....the ball hit Lex instead...and April fell to the floor in the whole ‘saving April’ part...and she was yelling at Lexi for shoving her...when infact Lexi was saving her...and if she didn’t....I said April could have a broken nose by now!-“

“okay, alright...I get the picture...thank you..” Coach Briggs says cutting Charlie off and I can’t help but lightly chuckle at Charlie’s exaggeration it was pretty funny...but I wince as I chuckle pain shooting up my back....and I ground my teeth..

“Oh my gosh...” April whispers jumping to her feet “I’m so sorry! You did that!..my gosh..thank you! Thank you!...” She gushes wrapping her arms over me in a tight hug making me cringe and wince at the same time...from both pain and the fact that she’s hugging me...and at how utterly fake she sounds...

“Uh...” I grunt trying to stand straight again, but end up standing half straight and half lop sided and I give her a fake closed mouth smile...her’s matching mine....

What a b*tch!....I wish I never freaking bothered to even do that!...why the heck did I?! I must be insane!.....completely insane!

“Lex?”...the concerned voice of my brother speaks from my side and I tilt my head to see Seth standing there frowning down at me worriedly...and it’s only then I realise why April put on that fake act...because my brother was standing right there...

I narrow my eyes, clenching my fist....what a little bi-

“Okay...well will someone take Lexi to the nurses office please? And the rest of you...tidy the balls away...and go get changed..” Coach instructs...

Seth wraps his arm around my waist, carefully thou as I wince slightly from the touch on my back...and he helps me towards the door...Charlie and Abby giving me a small smile as I go past...

“Hey...wait up...I’ll help you...” Noah’s voice calls out before he soon appears on my other side...a small amount of worry? Maybe shown in his eyes.....but a small smirk on his face...

Opening the door...I walk out slowly...not wanting to cause further pain....why do I always be the one getting hurt?...first the burn...now this!

It takes the pi-

“Does it hurt?” Noah questions as we walk slowly down the corridor...

I roll my eyes “No...It’s wonderful....that’s why I’m walking this slow!” I respond sarcastically...earning a light small chuckle from Noah....but a frown from Seth and he tightens his arm a bit more around my waist....

Eventually getting to the nurses office.....I don’t really see why thou...because what is she gunna do?...but anyway....I sit down carefully on the out stretched bed thing...cringing in pain from my back....

Fu*ing ball....

“Hey Lex...you gunna be okay for a bit?...I’ll just go back and get your things and get changed..” Seth asks looking to me..

I nod giving him a small smile “Yeah..sure...” I say shifting slightly on the bed..biting my lip to stop from hissing out in pain...

Seth nods...before quickly exiting the room, not before shooting Noah a look...which I’m not sure if he even saw or not...

A few moments after Seth leaves.....it’s quiet and I sigh running a hand through my hair, Noah speaks up..

“I saw what you did...” he says...I actually forgot he was here because he’s behind me...

“Huh?” I tilt my head towards him

“What you did.....’saved’ my sister so she wouldn’t get hit..” He says using air quotes around the word saved...

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and a smirk tugs at his lips “Not something I thought you’ll do...seeming as..well..you know...you don’t exactly get on..” He shrugs...

I scoff rolling my eyes “that’s an understatement..” I mumble under my breath...

“What?”

“Nothing...” I cover up sitting up a bit straighter

“Why you do it?” He asks a moment later

I sigh looking to the floor and shrug “I dunno...on instinct......I would have done it to anyone that was stood there...” I mutter a response...which is true....I would have....because it’s not fun to get hit by one of those balls.....this blow wasn’t so bad....if I didn’t block it from April....who knows what would have happened...Charlie could have been right...she could have face palmed the floor and broken her nose...

I crack a small smirk at that...now that would have been funny to see...but no....I’m not that mean...of course not....

Maybe....

“Well....” Noah drags out walking towards me with a small smile/smirk “on behalf of my sister...thank you..” He says ending with an actually genuine smile that catches me off guard as it shows his dimples....dimples that I rarely ever actually see because it’s normally a smirk plastered over his face...

But his dimples....when he smiles...it makes him look more shall I dare say it?...cute.

OH god! I said it!....but I have to admit...it does.....

I shake my head clearing my throat and blink my eyes realising I was staring at his brown ones... “Y-yeah...” I mumble turning away from him “Sure....whatever....it was nothing...”  Lie! I tell myself.

It was something.......deep down inside I know.....I did that for a reason....I pushed her out the way from the ball for a reason....

But why?

************************************

What you think?? :)

COMMENT?!/VOTE?!/FAN?!  pleeasee :)   

Expect an upload sooon ;) :)

thank you soo soo much for commenting, voting and fanning! :) :D

Luv yaa lotts :)

<33 <33 <33

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

118K 3.9K 84
SEQUEL TO "THE POND TWINS" <><><> Sometimes the universe's greatest mystery... is the person right next to you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Twenty five years...
809K 21.3K 43
Whoever says boys and girls can't just be friends is lying, and Lexi Hamilton is living proof of that. Spending the majority of her adolescence surr...
330K 8.9K 38
He smirks ][ I smile He drinks beer][ I drink water He fights][ I shop He parties][ I read He doesn't love][ I don't love What will happen...
632K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...