Love Heals | NoMin

Oleh lunamintheu

Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became anot... Lebih Banyak

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
not an update
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
FINAL
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2

Chapter Thirteen

6.1K 292 324
Oleh lunamintheu

"Since we're already here, I'll buy as many foods as I can and bring them to the camp. I'm gonna love this." Donghyuck said while looking around in the grocery store. Jeno told him that he can buy them at the 7/11 store but Donghyuck said he wants expensive ones.

"Then, I'll buy some too. And for you Jeno? Do you want something?" Lami asked him and quickly, Jeno waved his both hands, signs that he's saying no. "Okay then."

Jeno gathered his courage and approached Jaemin, who was standing motionless and staring intently at the ice creams inside the refrigerator, as if he wanted to seize all of them and devour them without restraint. He's not sure what's gotten into him, but he was ecstatic about the thought of eating a lot today.

Before he could grab one, Jeno already did. "You want some, right? I'll buy this for you." he said and went to the cashier to pay for his ice cream.

Jaemin will be lying if he says that his heart didn't flutter.

In every action of what Jeno is doing, especially for him, his heart is always pounding like crazy. Jaemin really likes him and sometimes, he feels like Jeno likes him too.

He believed that action speaks louder than words.

On the other hand, Jaemin didn't want his hopes to go up. It will hurt him especially, there's Lami.

It's not impossible that Jeno would lay his eyes on her. Lami is very attractive.

She's indeed the school's princess.

"Here." Jeno handed him the ice cream and smiled. "Thank you."

"Always for you!" Jeno then ruffles his hair. Jaemin smiled too and he was about to say something when Lami came suddenly.

"Jeno, come with me. I found something tasty over there." Lami then pulled Jeno along with her.

Jaemin looked at them enviously before dropping his gaze to the ice cream that the boy he likes bought for him.

"Yah Jaemin." Renjun tapped his shoulder to capture his attention. "You like Jeno right? Why don't you tell him that and follow them there. You can't let Lami take him away from you." he added and rubbed chin while watching Jaemin.

Renjun is damn frustrated too.

"I can't. Lami will feel hurt. Another thing, he's not mine in the first place. Nothing's going on between us."

Renjun gasped, realizing that Jaemin was right.

"Then what about you? Don't you feel hurt too?"

Of course I am. Jaemin thought. But how could he let himself ruin the lovely atmosphere between those two?

No, he really can't.

Renjun breathed heavily before taking Jaemin's hand and looking at him seriously.

"Let's get out of here then. We can just let those three roam around there." Then he dragged Jaemin outside.

"Renjun-ah, can you just let me go home? I feel really tired all of a sudden. Please?" Jaemin pleaded and Renjun looked at him in his eyes. Jaemin is not just tired, his lonely stare came back but he can see the pain in Jaemin's eyes too.

"Okay. In one condition! That stare of yours. Can you get rid of it? Jeno will worry if he'lll happen to see you."

Jaemin chuckled and nodded before he and Renjun disappeared at the place.

They did not leave just like that, Renjun texted Donghyuck that he and Jaemin were now on their way to go back home because Jaemin is not feeling well, and he also told Donghyuck to have a powerful excuse so that Jeno will not worry about Jaemin. Jaemin didn't want to tell them personally because he can't let the lovely atmosphere of Jeno and Lami ruin him.

It's just that the sight of them is not good in his eyes.

For Renjun, there's nothing really lovely. It's just in Jaemin's imagination.

"Where's Jaemin?" Jeno asked Donghyuck when he couldn't find any figure of his little friend.

"Renjun and Jaemin? They left on a date. He said Jaemin wants to go somewhere and he left with Renjun while linking their arms together." Donghyuck said, almost smirking.

"What did you say? Date? I'm genuinely and seriously asking you for the real Lee Donghyuck."

Donghyuck flinched after hearing that. "Gosh, why are you so scary? It's not a big deal that they can date."

"They can't and you know why." He said while shaking him.

"Why can't they? It's not like you're the only one who can like Jaemin. Who knows? Renjun might like him too. Another thing, you're busy with Lami and they don't want to ruin your moment and I don't know where they go dude. Let me go!" Donghyuck then pushed Jeno a little. He might die, just looking at his expression.

"Do you know that you're so annoying sometimes. Shut up." he rolled his eyes. There's this dark aura around Jeno and it looks like he wants to punch anyone he'll see.

Just don't punch the sweet Lami please. She didn't do anything wrong.

Donghyuck grins to himself. He wonders what Renjun will feel if he happens to know the excuse he told Jeno.

For sure, he's gonna freak out and worse is just choke him.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Jaemin came out from his bathroom while drying his hair and now getting ready to sleep. He's trying not to think about Jeno and Lami today so he'll just sleep early. It was his fault though why his heart is aching like this, he let them come along with them.

"Pst. Jaemin!"

For a moment, Jaemin stopped drying his hair and stiffened to his place. He shivered too and it made his fur rise.

Did someone call him?

Or is he just hallucinating?

Jaemin scanned his own room confused then shook his head. "Nah. I'm just imagining things."

"Jaemin!"

Jaemin flinched. Somebody is really calling him and it's coming from outside. Quickly, Jaemin goes to his window to look for it and he almost screams when Jeno appears in front, smiling.

"Yah! You scared me!" He yelped and hit Jeno's shoulder. Jeno really startled him.

"Sorry."Jeno giggled and Jaemin pulled him inside before closing his window.

"Y-You, did you climb up h-here? You lunatic! What if you fall and break your bones?! Huh? I know you have a gold for your operations but it's not fucking right! That is very high!" Jaemin scolded Jeno and hit him again on his chest.

"Ow. Hehe! You can stop worrying now. I arrived safely."

"Don't you dare to smile."

Jeno came closer to Jaemin and leaned his face forward. "Nice, until now you're still stunning." and Jaemin leans backward.

"Stop your nonsense Lee Jeno." Jaemin then smacked his hand to Jeno's face and moved himself away and went to his bed. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I just miss you." he muttered and eyed Jaemin before following him when he noticed that he didn't look back, and lay into the latter's bed. "I'll sleep here tonight."

"What? You can't. My mom didn't know that you're here."

"I bet this is not a problem for mom. Stop making a fuss there and lay here beside me." Jeno then pulled Jaemin beside him. "You, did you really leave Renjun earlier to date?"

"Date? Who told you that? We didn't date, I just told him that I don't feel good and I have a slight headache and there, we left."

"You should've told me. I have an emergency kit in my bag."

"I won't disturb you with Lami. So, what's going on with you two now? Did you ask her already?" Jaemin then bit his lip to prevent his face from contorting.

"Why would I ask her? She's pretty but I don't feel the same. I don't see her the way she sees me."

A smile wanted to crack on Jaemin's face but he tried so hard for not to make it happen and he succeed.

You can feel at ease now, Jaemin.

Jeno buried his head to Jaemin's chest and hugged the younger on his waist then pulled him closer. There is it again, his heart's beat is accelerating. It seems Jeno heard it and smiled.

"Nana." Jeno called him in a very low voice then Jaemin hummed. "Don't you feel anything when we're too physically attached like this?" His voice sounds very gentle like Jaemin wanted to hear it more. It's like music to his ears.

"Feel? like what?"

Damn, why can't I just say I'm losing my mind when we do skinships? You coward Jaemin!

The older chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Nothing. I just love the sound of your heart."

"Oh my god don't think of any s-stupid thoughts. I'm still shocked k-knowing that you climb up all the way h-here." he defended but stuttered.

"Okay, whatever. Let's just sleep."

"I'm wondering, would you climb up into Lami's room when you wanted to see her if you started dating?"Jaemin mumbled and Jeno looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm not the one who's thinking stupid here. I won't date her! Stop thinking about anything, okay? You're being ridiculous."

"You won't?"

"I won't!"

Jeno adjusted his position, his arms were now hugging Jaemin's shoulder for him not to flee from his grasp. "Sleep."

It made Jaemin smile and slowly, he hugged the older back then later on, he felt his eyes closed.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

As soon as Jaemin arrived at their school, he noticed his classmates and the other classes on the school grounds. They seemed excited for the camping and that day is today. They're going on a camp for three days and this is Jaemin's first time and even he is excited as his classmates.

As Jaemin was still approaching, Jeno found him already and called him.

"Nana!" he screamed and then he quickly captured his attention.

Right then, Jeno was about to run and greet and help Jaemin to his things when Lami appeared and grabbed Jeno's arm then pulled him. "Come with me for a second, I'm going to introduce you to my friends." She said without knowing Jeno's answer then dragged him. "B-But Lami-ssi I-" he turned his head to Jaemin again before letting himself be dragged by Lami.

"Aish. She's making me irk." Jaemin mumbled and shook his head. "What exactly did I just say?" Then he snapped his lips. That's not right, Jaemin.

This is really confusing to his part but he sometimes feels really annoyed seeing those two together at some point.

"I need to breathe really well."

When he spotted the spot where his friends were waiting, he rushed into the place and greeted them. But what made him furrow his brows is the sight of Mark and Donghyuck.

They look like- no, they're flirting.

"What did I miss?" He asked slowly, still scanning the two.

"Oh, Jaemin-ah you're here!" Mark said and smiled.

The way he smiles, there's something on it that's why he darted his gaze on Donghyuck who's blushing like a fool while poking the eldest chest.

"Well.." Donghyuck raised his hand that interlaced with Mark's hand and showed it to Jaemin. "We're dating."

"Seriously?" Jaemin's eyes widened on what he just saw, but then of course he feels happy for them. "Congratulations then, I'm happy for you. But how did you end up dating?"

"I talked to him, heart to heart, but before that, Renjun kept suing and threatening me if I didn't make decisions. Dang, he's more terrified than I am to lose Mark hyung, and I thanked him for that." Then Donghyuck looked at Renjun and gave him a finger heart but he rolled his eyes on him. "So then, I realized everything and called him then, there. We decide to tell each other what our hearts want to say."

Jaemin smiled at them and gave two thumbs up. Wow, finally Donghyuck. He realized that the one he adores is Mark and not Chani. It's just he wanted to believe that he still likes Chani and keeps denying that he's falling slowly to Mark.

"But hyung, why are you here?"

"I'm coming with you. Let's just say, the teachers need a helper like me so I volunteered and I'm going." He smiled and ruffled his boyfriend's hair.

"Me too." Right then, the two younger males appeared, also smiling and excited.

"Yah! Chenle? Jisung? What?" Renjun hollered and his orbs became wider.

"We want to come with you because the whole gang is going." Jisung then took a sip of his milk.

"But, you're not allowed right?" Donghyuck then crossed his arms.

"Hyung, what is the money for? Who do you think Zhong Chenle is?" he grins and rests his arms on Jisung's shoulder. "It's not like we're skipping class, we just want to have fun with you."

Mark gave them an applause, so Donghyuck too and Chenle smiled as if he's telling them that he's cool or something like a boss.

"So, what's with Lami and Jeno? Did you fight Jaemin?" Mark instantly asked and looked at Jeno's spot wherein, Lami is still introducing Jeno to her friends like he's already her boyfriend. Well, as if.

"That dummy. He looks uncomfortable. Why doesn't he just say no to her? It's not like his no will kill Lami and her friends right?" Renjun blurts while shaking his head. "Damn, my neck." Then he rubbed his nape, looking like a stressed genius student because of his spec.

Jaemin pursed his lips and chose not to look at them. He's just going to ignore it, he has this feeling that Lami will stick to Jeno the whole day so there's no way that Jeno will come to them to hang out.

Moreover, how could she grab him just like that without telling them? Was Jeno already her boyfriend?

No way.

No way your face Na Jaemin! What the actual fuck is running inside your head and you keeps thinking absurd things? Jaemin thought and shook his head again.

"Aish! Why is Jeno being a pain in the ass? Go there and take him with you." Renjun said and pointed at them.

"I can't." Jaemin refused and bit his lip. "I'll be with you today and don't you dare to complain." He added and pointed at him.

Right after that, their teacher gathered them to announce the simple rules while camping and they are required to have a partner. It doesn't matter if your partner is in the other class as long as you're getting along. At that moment, Jeno started to look for Jaemin but the latter was just beside him and then he was about to ask him to be his partner but Lami asked him first.

"Can you be my partner? Please?" she asked then blinked her eyes twice.

"Huh? B-But-" again, he tilted his head to look at Jaemin but he wasn't looking at him, instead he asked Renjun to become his partner. "Just a second." He told Lami and took a step to capture their attention.

"Oh Jeno, have you found your partner?" Renjun asked.

"Not yet. I was about to ask Jaemin. Too bad."

"You have Lami though." He shot him a cold stare.

"What are you saying? Let's exchange Renjun. Just this once." Jeno said with pleading eyes but Jaemin interrupted him.

"Yah Jeno, don't be rude to her. She asked you first." Jaemin then faked his smile before dragging Renjun with him and leaving.

Jeno was left dumbfounded and had no choice. What is Jaemin's problem again this time? He doesn't want to be with Lami because all the time, he wanted to be with Jaemin even though they're already next to each other, he still wants him to be at his side.

But Jaemin is pushing him away just to be with Lami. Didn't he tell him already that he doesn't see like that?

"Let's go Jeno."

To: Renjun

TAKE CARE OF HIM MAN. I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF YOU TO BE PAIRED WITH HIM BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE. AND DON'T YOU DARE TO STEAL HIM AWAY FROM ME EVEN THOUGH WE STILL NOT DATING YET. MAKE SURE HE EATS!

At that point, Jeno typed them very hard because he can't accept the fact that he's going to be parted from the only love of his life and the one who used to like him, Renjun, will stay beside him. How ridiculous.

After reading Jeno's text, Renjun can't help but burst out laughing. This friend of his is way too funny. If he really loves Jaemin that much, why don't think of confessing?

To: Jeno

Sure. Starting today, I'm going to take care of him. 😍Thanks mah friend, for this chance. Tbh I'm so happy that Lami came 😉

Once again, Renjun chuckled before sending his reply to Jeno. It's fun to tease him, he wonders what kind of face he'll make this time.

"What the fuck? This bastard is getting on my nerves. He's not funny!" he whines then throws his phone inside his pocket then glares at Renjun and glares. But that great friend of his smirked.

"Damn you Huang Renjun. You're dead."

"What is it?" Lami asks, he heard Jeno murmuring something.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Then he faked his smiles.

Right then, their teacher told them to get on the bus immediately with their partners. They have a long way to go so they will leave early. Mark sat beside his boyfriend of course, behind them is Renjun and Jaemin and to their left is Jeno and Lami then in front of them is Jisung and Chenle.

Jeno keeps throwing a glare at Renjun but everytime Renjun will capture it, he'll stick his tongue out. He's so sure that he will be very pissed today.

"Yah! Let's exchange." he plead once again but Renjun shove his hand away.

"You already left him for me. What's your problem? I'm not that bad at taking care of him." Then he gave him a boyish smile. It was like, this is his way of telling Jeno that he won.

"Then at least change your seats! This is the only way to watch him."

"Dude, you have a choice earlier but you choose Lami so shut the fuck up. Jaemin doesn't want to sleep. He's going to watch the view."

"Aish. You're getting on my goddamn nerves seriously! I didn't choose her."

"Because you let her choose you! Piss off!" Renjun shot him and once again, he stuck his tongue out.

"How did we become friends again?" he sarcastically said and Renjun can only give him a thumbs up.

Wow. Renjun is having fun teasing him, why did he only notice this? Jeno's earlobe were getting red as if he's irritated to him like he wanted to do something bad and that's hilarious though.

Jeno is now pissed. He texted Jaemin to exchange seats with Renjun but the latter did seenzoned him only.

Damn this life.

How will he manage to live now?

Sounds exag but that's how Jeno lives his life. Since Jaemin came, he can't let his day end just like that without talking to him or something.

Jeno glances at Lami and he's taken aback when he sees her orbs darted to him, and it seems that she realized it too.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lami smiled but Jeno was too pissed to smile.

The whole ride is too quiet for Jeno, he's not used of not having Jaemin by his side. He won't mind the calm atmosphere if he's with him. Jeno was irritated by Mark and Donghyuck chuckles until now because they didn't stop.

Though, he's just envious of the two. He wants to cuddle Jaemin too. Not Lami! Hell no.

After arriving at the camping site, Jaemin didn't really turn his head to at least look at him and Jeno is a bit upset about that.

Chenle brought a huge tent wherein ten people can sleep inside and there, the whole squad hollered. What can you expect from the rich kid?

But there's a little problem.

Chani and Dongmyeong (Chani's friend) forgot to bring the most important thing, and they told the teachers about it. Too bad, the tent was just enough for the whole staff and the two males tasted the sweetest scold from the teachers.

They can only laugh at their situation.

"Hey, you can share with us." Chenle tapped Chani's shoulder to glance at him.

"What? You serious kid?" Mark shrieked.

"Yes. I have a heart hyung. I won't let them freeze outside and Donghyuck hyung got over him already." Chenle then smirks.

Chani let out a fake cough because of the last word and Dongmyeong can only laugh at him.

"And you, you and Renjun hyung look a bit alike. How I wish we can still recognize Renjun hyung tomorrow." Jisung mumbled while scanning Dongmyeong from head to toe.

"You try to hit them both. If one of them tries to choke you then it's Renjun." Donghyuck grabbed his boyfriend along with him and started to build Chenle's huge tent.

"Well, thank you so much Chenle." Dongmyeong said and bowed 90 degrees before they decided to help them build the tent.

On the other side, Jaemin was quietly helping them and Jeno approached him after. He's staring at him tenderly and the younger one notices him immediately.

"Why?"

"Nothing." he said, smiling like a fool. Jeno tried to reach for the younger's hand and he succeeded, thus he captured Jaemin's attention again.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Jeno smiled, a boyish one.

"Move your hand!" Renjun instantly butt in and shove Jeno's hand. He's laughing inside, how entertaining Jeno's expression is. This is hilarious.

"Don't try to flirt with my boyfriend!" Renjun then chuckled and it made Jaemin chuckle too.

"The fuck, Yah Huang Renjun!" Jeno complains and throws a glare at Renjun but he ignores it. What's wrong with Renjun lately? Was he trying to piss him?

Well congrats. He succeeded.

"Kidding! You should help him not flirt, save it for later." Renjun then ruffled his own hair before helping them to build the tent too.

"I hate you now."

"I'm just kidding. Don't sulk. You know that I support you with all my heart."

Jeno can only look at him in disbelief and bite his lip. What's going on with him seriously?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

432K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. β™‘ β™‘ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...
25K 747 21
Jaemin is curious, everyone in school turned tp love him after seeing him and they are also trying to do anything to catch his attention. But why th...
110K 5.3K 20
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started β†  20.13.04 ended β†  20.20.07