Predator and the Prey (Cai Xu...

Oleh FishnetShirtKunKun

It's my second Cai XuKun x Reader FF. 😅 And again my English is terrible(Not as good as others) 🛑No real re... Lebih Banyak

The Stares of a Predator 001
Eaten or Beaten or Taken 002
The Bunny Among Us 003
I'm Cross Dressing 004
What, You Pervert? 005
I'm Only Doing This So I Can Avoid My Feelings 006
Low Key He's Trying To Seduce Me 008
You're a Liar 009
Overloaded Emotions 010
Unloved by Him-Xiao Tang 011
My Heartbeats 012
Aa...You Have An Ex? 013
Raw Flesh 014
Random Dreams With Him?015
Y for You/Hong Li is the Death of Me 16
My War Decision 017
Ehh...Do I still hate him? 018
Movements 019
You're a Flirt Too 020
God Damn This Is What He Calls His Seduction Skills 021
Oh...Nightmares are True 022
Doing This For Nong Nong 023
Ding Dong Knock Knock I've Found You 024
Eternal Thoughts 025
Important Update on This Book
See...He's Back Into My Life Again 026
Sad Drops of Tears Can Tell You the Truth Cause It's Jealousy 027
Ehh...Marriage? 028
Author's Note
See I'm A Runaway Bride 029
Important Author's Note
I'll Find Out Who You're 030
Love Blossoms 031
Lovely Cuddles 032
Author's Note (Decoding Numbers)
Solely Yours 033
Important Update on This Book!
I'll Always Find You 034
My Love Won't Dissappear 035
By My Side 036
Final War Begins 037
The Pulchritudinous Lady 038
My Husband? 039
Guardian Approval 040

Laughing But Seducing No 007

1K 43 82
Oleh FishnetShirtKunKun

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

Votes are appreciated as always

And as always enjoy reading, thank you for reading~♥

Vote and Comment~ Happy Birthday to me~  Play the video up there for music~ Sorry once again if you don't understand Chinese~

It's sad that I'm getting old,

I hope my tea isn't getting cold.

My books are getting a month old,

I can't be bold.

But I hope you get my code,

So let this chapter explode.

With comments~

Enjoy~  Also not edited

(Y/N) Pov:

This class better be interesting. "According to the death god. Which also happens to be me," he said. "He can transform into a wolf. His spirit wolf loves to trick people like a fox, but his way of tricking people is way more fun." he said. I saw a female student raise their hand. "What questin do you have Miss?" he asked. 

"In what way does the spirit wolf trick people?" she asked. 

"If I told you it's gonna be no fun," he chuckled. 

"But aren't you the death god?" a male student blurted. 

"You can say that," Cai XuKun responded. I was just staring at the window where the trees were, watching the leaves move slightly. Then I turned my head to face the board.

"So is there anything else you guys want to know?" Cai XuKun asked. 

"Yeah!" I heard the females all shout. This is going to be great. 

"So who wants to ask first?" he asked. 

"Me!" I heard a girl shout. 

"What's your question?" 

"Are you interested in anyone of us?" she asked. 

"Maybe," he said as he stared at me. I didn't look back at him because I know he was gonna cause more trouble for me. 

"If it's a maybe who is it?" another female student asked. 

"I didn't pick you yet but I'll answer it anyways, but telling you who it is won't be fun. So I'm going to drop hints instead," he said. "She was the only one that got tricked by me." 

"Didn't they all get tricked into falling for you," Jung Jung laughed.

"Zhu ZhengTing be quiet," XuKun said. Jung Jung shut his mouth immediately, does he know? Does he know that this isn't Cai XuKun who's teaching right now. "Anyone else has questions?" he asked. 

"Me!" I heard another girl shout. 

"Yes?" he said. 

"Would you date anyone here?" she asked. 

"Yes," he said. 

"All these girls other than me all dress the same," I mumbled. I glanced over to Cai XuKun and he was staring at me. What does this guy want from me? 

"What's your type?" another girl asked. 

"This is a little bit too much to expose so maybe all? But anyways who wants to stay after school to help me out?" he asked. 

"ME!!" I heard the girls shout.

Doesn't this guy have detention? I grabbed my bag of carrots from my bag trying to not get caught in the act. I took one out from the bag and chewed it. I casually stared out the window, the next second I turn around, but this time I got Cai XuKun staring into my eyes. Oh gosh. He turned around. What happened to him? I went on and finish my carrot.

Cai XuKun Pov:

Calm down, I better not lose my cool. "You better thank me so you can change your eye color~" the wolf said. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." I said. 

"You losing your cool to your bunny hilarious," he laughed. 

"Oh shut up," I said. "Need someone up here to write down some stuff while I talk," I said. 

"Pick me!!" I heard the girls shout. 

"How about you in the back," I smiled. 

"I didn't raise my hand sir," bunny said. 

"Detention," I said. 

"Damn, you don't have to be so rude to bunny..." the wolf spirit said.

"Well, at least I get to see her in detention," I responded to the wolf. 

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. You're just a pervert like all the other male students," he said. 

"But her beautiful hair, eyes--" I said. 

"Just stop talking and start teaching!" the wolf said. 

"Class open to page 125," I said while going to the teacher's desk and sat down. 

I was just staring at (Your Nickname) flipping to through the pages. I realized that I was biting my finger. Oh gosh, I'm losing my cool. I'm getting nervous. Then the door opened. 

"Get off of my seat!" I heard the teacher shout.

(Y/N) Pov:

I saw Cai XuKun falling off the seat and onto the teacher. I laughed. Karma is back. "Cai XuKun, are you trying to seduce these poor souls for your dark magic?" the teacher shouted. 

"Not at all," he said as he got up. 

"(Y/N) is trying to seduce me," he said. 

The teacher stared at me. "(Y/N) is a nice girl so wouldn't seduce you anyways," the teacher said. I looked at Cai XuKun and his face was red and his eyes were back to its normal color. Cai XuKun walked to his seat next to me. I was paying attention to the teacher till I noticed Cai XuKun playing with my hair. 

"Stop," I whispered. 

"Why should I?" he asked. 

"Again stop," I said. "I swear," I mumbled. He kept playing with my hair. I grabbed him by the tie and he stared into my eyes.

"Teacher!!" I heard a female student shout. Sh*t. "(Y/N) is seducing Kun Kun," she whined. I let go of his tie and he started fixing it. This girl.... 

"Detention," the teacher sighed. How in the world am I going to get home at this rate? 

"Do you have strawberries?" I heard Cai XuKun ask. 

"No," I said. 

"Oh," he said as he crossed his arm and placed them on the table, laying his head on top. He had puppy dog eyes showing. I ignored him and payed attention in class, listening to different stories from the book.

After when school was dismissed me and Kun Kun was there. He fell asleep in class. Now I'm just snacking on my carrots. Then I felt a slight tug on my hair. "What?" I asked. 

"You wanna play the pocky game?" he asked. 

"You don't have pock--" I said but he interrupted me. 

"Yes, I do," he smirked. 

"But I'm not going to play the game with you," I said as I chewed on a carrot. 

"Why not?" he asked. 

"Because--" I said before I was interrupted by the sound of my phone buzzed. A message from Nong Nong. I opened my phone to read his message. 

"I'm gonna visit you!" he texted. Do I have a stupid memory problem, that I forgot he was going to come and see me soon? 

"Who texted you?" he asked. 

"Someone." 

"Who?" he asked again. 

"Someone I love," I said. Cai XuKun looked pretty pissed off. Nong Nong my brother is back!

Plot twist~

Vote and Comment~ 

My cousins are gonna come so rip me bye and I hope you guys enjoyed it~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

85.4K 2.1K 50
(n.) a brief but intense infatuation for (someone). A Cai Xukun fan fiction. Short chapters intended. I do not own any of the characters and media I...
561K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
21.9K 667 41
Y/n no longer had the will to live. She was the illegitimate child between an idol and a big shot, who was a married man. She was neglected as a chil...
151K 5.6K 36
-you could have told me- -and that would change your perspective of me?- -if I knew you were a goddess I would never let myself fall for you- Saiki K...