Random x Male Reader

By quantumphysicsrhard

just some male!reader one-shots. (mostly supernatural, marvel, dc & star wars, but many others as well ^^) h... More

Uhm hi
Oliver Queen | Life-Saver
T'Challa | Damn You Shuri
Imagine: Winchesters
Shuri | Weird Clothes
Dean Winchester | Winner
Sam Winchester | Called it
Oliver Queen | Forgiving
Tony Stark | Don't look away
Doctor Strange | Trembling Hands
Sherlock Holmes | His One Caring Friend
Dean Winchester | Loss
Dean Winchester | Loss pt.2
Misha Collins | Childhood Heroes
J2M | Awesome uncles
Peter Parker | Staying Awake
Spock | Exhaustion
T'Challa | Netflix
Spiderman | Sandwich
James Bond | From Busan With Love
Soldier 76 | Soothing
Jensen Ackles | Angel Voice
10th Doctor | Almond Milk
Tony Stark | For Tony
Oliver Queen | CEO
Jensen Ackles | Comfort
Tony Stark | Marriage Anniversay
Sam Winchester | A hunter's boyfriend
Tadaomi Karasuma | A Letter
Chris Evans | I don't wike it
Lucifer Morningstar | WTF Are Even The Odds? (It's 0.031083 %)
Winchesters | Solving A Case
Imagine: Sebastian Stan | Iron Man's Son
Imagine: Dean Winchester | Push-ups
Karasuma Sensei | Coming Out
Dr Strange | Destiny Fulfilled
Chris Evans | Sharing Is Caring
Steve Rogers | Slow Dancing To Hard Rock
BTS V | Winter Bear
BTS V | Träumerei
Dean Winchester | Freezing
Dean Winchester | And They Were Motel Mates
Imagine: Sam Winchester | The Cure Is Cuddles
Smut - Update - It's up!
Being Dean Winchester's Boyfriend Includes:
Eddy Chen | Boba
Dean Winchester | The Winchester Way of Healing
Dean Winchester | Final Ride
Chris Evans | Taking the V-Card
Jake Peralta | Panic™
The Mandalorian | Honey Milk
Din Djarin | Sleepy Time
The Mandalorian | The Fridge
Jake Peralta | Commitment
The Mandalorian | Nightmares
Din Djarin | Thunder and Lightning
Din Djarin | Negotiations
Din Djarin | Blurrgs
Mando | Fish Market
Din Djarin | Belly Rubs

Magnus Bane | Suicidal Tendencies

8.8K 159 9
By quantumphysicsrhard

*Trigger warning: suicide attempt*

--------------------

Magnus could feel it. There was no magic involved. It was just your fear, anxiety and doubts which led you to stand on the edge of his rooftop.

You couldn't hear much, it was like everything was under water. You knew there were cars driving fast underneath you, but you didn't hear a sound.
You turned around, the door flew open and Magnus rushed in your direction. You saw his mouth moving, but your brain didn't process the words, which were coming out. You knew it was windy, but you couldn't feel it. Magnus' hair looked so beautiful when the wind ruffled through it.
You smiled.

It was deep, so deep. Just one more step and you would make everything right again. The people who suffered because of you. The pain you brought over so many souls. You had to die. The voices in your head were right. They were clear and loud, the only thing audible.

One more time you looked back to Magnus who reached out for you, looking careful.
Was he trying to save you or talk you into jumping? You weren't sure, the voices messed up your thoughts and judgement.

It seemed to be impossible to jump whilst seeing the love of your life, so you turned around. You closed your eyes. Took one deep breath. Suddenly your senses came back. The cold feeling of the wind. The sound of traffic. Magnus's shouts and cries. Your heartbeat. The voices were gone, but they had already convinced you.
You took the one step forward with closed eyes, your vision turned black.

You made the right decision.

-----

(Y/N) fell, but not for long. Magnus caught him in the air. Carefully he sat him against the wall. His eyes were closed and he didn't move. Quickly Magnus rushed to him. (Y/N) was just unconscious. Before Magnus brought (Y/N) into his bed, he broke down and rocked him in his arms. Tears slipped down his face.
The body in his arms almost seemed lifeless. His heart ached, without his magic, (Y/N) would be dead.

--------

You laid. And it was soft, you knew this feeling. You could feel Magnus beside you, without having to look. You've been waking up like this for so long already.
If this was heaven, you sure as hell didn't regret jumping.
You opened your eyes, the sun shined through the windows.

One thing was new. The strong smell of alcohol. Not even Magnus drank this much, normally.

His arms were wrapped around your body, holding you tighter like never before. He also didn't look peaceful, which he normally did.
In fact, he looked terrible. This was certainly not heaven. Magnus must've saved you, you should've thought of that.
As you saw him like that you began to regret even considering to jump, but you never dared to think you were this important to him.

With the one hand you could move you caressed his face, kissing his forehead, trying to gently wake him up. When you noticed his face soften just a little bit, you teared up. How could you even think of leaving him. If you knew it'd hurt him so much...

You almost had to break your arms free because his grip on you was so strong, in return you wrapped your arms around him.

"I'm so sorry, Magnus", you whispered.

"You are forgiven", came his quiet reply after a few moments.

You looked down at him, "Oh god Magnus...", you couldn't help but shed a few tears.
He wiped them away with his thumb.

"It's going to be alright, (Y/N). I'll make sure of that."

He weakly smiled up at you, but his eyes still held this strong will. With him at your side it was going to be okay, you just had to let him help you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)
227 0 13
So many oneshots of my favorite and different characters, Content Creators, my own characters, etc! Hope you enjoy!! (Female reader unless specified...
892 3 23
This is a collection of oneshots I have written about my favorite characters. The characters I write about will be paired with the reader, Y/N. The c...