America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XXXIII

3.5K 83 7
By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais

"JILLYYY!"

I jumped out of my sleep to be attacked with a hug. I laid there in shock to see blonde hair blinding me. I instantly smiled , giving Zara a hug.

"I've been looking everywhere for you until I tracked you down on your Location Services."

"You stalked my phone ?"

"I wouldn't say stalked. It's more like payed attention real closely to find your location."

"Did Jordan let you in ?"

"Yeah , two basketball players on the same team ? You living the dream." She said as her bright blue eyes twinkled with smile.

"I'm not. He's letting me stay for awhile so I won't have to kill Klay."

"You and him were so cute, he just proposed. How are you two already having problems ?"

"Can we go somewhere to eat and talk about it ?"

"Sure."

I got up and put on my black bodysuit and slipped on some random shoes.

"Jordan I'm leaving !"

"Have fun, don't do stupid shit !"

"I'll try not to !

Zara and I left in my car before pulling up to a frozen yogurt shop. We walked in and ordered before sitting down.

"So explain everything to me."

I sighed, trying to figure out the right words to say.

"He doesn't respect me anymore."

"How ?" She said, taking a bit of her yogurt.

"Everything was fine like right after he proposed. Like we had sex every hour for like weeks-"

"I love you and all but I'm not worried about your sex life."

"Sorry but then we went to go hangout with some people on the team. It was all fun until he said why don't you talk about your exs ? He sounded like a bitch so I instantly get irritated. We had a little problem and it was a little hostility that carried over when we had dinner. Corie told me that it was unfair that he told me everything about him and I haven't done the same. I know a relationship has to be 50/50 so I sucked it up and tried talking to him. But then a waitress came up and turns out that Klay and her used to be good friends in college. He ignored the fuck out of me and had the nerve to hug her infront of me."

"Girl he did ?" She said, shocked.

"He sure did."

"With two arms ?"

"Hugged her like he wasn't gonna let her go."

"Then what happened ?"

"I got up and walked out."

"Shit." She mumbled, picking at the remainder of her yogurt.

"Corie and Alisha made me come back in and he basically got her number. Jordan took me home and then when I got home, Rocco wasn't acting right and I had to take him to vet. Klay didn't answer at all and basically blocked my calls. I got back home with a healthy Rocco. I heard the door open about an hour later.  I heard the waitress's voice. I wasn't gonna sit there so I got up and left. I called Jordan and told him I was gonna be staying with him awhile."

"You know what you should do ?"

"What ?"

"Make him regret even talking to her. You are gonna get his attention by making posts and what not, indirectly. And then whens the next time you will be hanging out with the team."

"On Friday."

"See that's tomorrow so you gonna get all cute and act like you moved on to piss him off. Even go as far as taking off the ring."

"I can't do that to him." I pouted.

"You could. Or you could just talk to him."

"I don't want to do that either."

"Either be petty like me or play nice while another bitch is tryna take your place. I wish a bitch would try to take Brian away from me. "

We got up and took pictures outside.

jillyanais my babygirl @zaralarsson came to see me !

"Okay , final decision. Petty or Nice ?"

"I know I will regret it but petty."

She got excited and clapped her hands together.

"This will be great."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn that lighting is perfect." Zara said, trying to take more than a thousand pictures.

"I think she has taken enough pictures." Jordan interrupted.

"Just cause you cute don't mean nothing."

He put his hands up in surrender.

"I'll take the picture since you can't take one. " He said, grabbing the phone and moving around a little bit before finding the right amount of lighting.

"Now blow a kiss."

"What ?"

"Just do it."

I did and he clicked the picture with a smile.

"Now that's how you take a picture."

I jumped off the ledge before grabbing my phone for the photos. I didn't like any of them outside the last one so I posted the very last one.

jillyanais sunlight was too good to pass up a photo . photocreds : @1jordanbell

"Welp my work here is done." She said, looking at me. I bent down and gave her a big hug, pulling her into my chest.

"I don't want you to leave."

"I have a tour to finish but I'll see you at my last concert all right ?"

"All right."

"ANd please fix your issue with Klay. Don't make it be like you and Dejounte."

I rolled my eyes at his name.

"Trust me I won't."

She gave me another hug.

"Love you."

"Love you too and have a good tour."

She nodded and left out to her Uber. I grabbed Rocco , carrying him.He barked and licked my face before I gave him his medication and putting him in his cage . I felt my phone vibrate multiple times to see my Instagram blowing up with comments.

Where's her ring ?

Her and Klay must've broke up.

Her left hand is empty.

Oh shit.

She broke up with him ?

They broke up and she stole the dog.

I wasn't gonna clarify shit as I laughed at the last comment. I locked my phone and went to Jordan's Range Rover. I got in and Jordan started driving.

"Where's your ring ?"

I looked at my hand with fake surprise.

"I don't know. I must have lost it."

"You're such a bad liar."

"Okay fine. I was gonna use you to make Klay jealous so I acted like I moved on." I mumbled.

"Use me then." He shrugged.

"Wait really ?"

"I have nothing to lose so why not ?"

"Oh okay."

"So how are we gonna do this ?" He asked as he parked in Andre's driveway.

"I mean do couple shit infront of him. Hold hands discreetly . Act like we are in our world. I don't know." I said, shrugging.

"I got it. Come on my supposed girlfriend for a couple hours today." He spoke getting out. I smiled and got out , following him to the door. He grabbed my hand and I almost snatched it away before I realized what we were doing. He smiled at me before knocking on the door. In a few seconds , Christina opened the door with a smile.

"I would say welcome to my home but I said it too many times." She said, opening the door wider. THe house was beautiful. It was glossy marble on the floor and it was beige and white themed.

"I love your home."

"Thanks. It took months of begging so Andre would give me a budget to change it. "

We followed her hand in hand as we walked into the kitchen where most of everyone was. I pulled my hand away , rubbing them together awkwardly.

" Do you not want to do this ?" He said , stopping me.

"I do want to do this but what if this doesn't end right ?"

"Klay will lose his mind and of course it will end greatly in your favor. Now come on my temporary girlfriend. We gotta front like we are in love." He said, pushing me.

"Don't push me." I told him, pointing my finger at him.

"Or what ?" He taunted.

I stuck my arms out and tickled his sides. He laughed , pulling his body away from my grasp.

"I'm gonna get your ass."

I gasped and tried running away. I pushed through the door and he grabbed me, wrapping his arms around me for me to not to move.

"You had the nerve to embarrass me."

"No one was there." I laughed.

"Um hey guys ?"

I turned from Jordan to the group who looked at us in surprise. My eyes met Klay's and I looked away from him. I sat down across from him on the other side of the table while Jordan sat next to me. Eating dinner was awkward because there was tension from Klay and I.

Ayesha got up and we made eye contact and she threw her head , meaning for me to follow her. I got up , Jordan grabbed my arm to stop me.

"I gotta talk to Ayesha." I whispered. He nodded. I walked away and followed her.

"What the hell is that ?"

"What ?"

"You and Jordan. You came in here like he was Klay. You know how embarrassing that is to him ? He saved a whole spot for you and you sit beside a whole other man."

"That's not my problem." I said, uninterested in the conversation

"I don't even know why I'm trying to speak to you. You obviously don't care." She said, throwing her hands in the air and walking off. I went back and sat next to Jordan. I stabbed my fork into my salad. Jordan grabbed my hand under the table , rubbing his thumb on my hand. It soothed me instantly. I looked at Jordan in a different way.

He has been there since me and Klay stopped talking I guess and never stopped caring for me.

If he was this good as a friend , imagine him as a boyfriend - he would be the best.

So why is he single ?

I continued to eat my food before we sat there awkwardly. I looked up once to see Klay staring at me , into space. He soon snapped out of it and looked directly at my left hand that was conjoined with Jordan's that I didn't know that was on the table. This is when he lost it.

"So when I could get my ring back ?" He asked me. When he said this, everyone kinda got quiet . Either to be nosy or to not disrupt what was about to happen.

"Really ? I take basically our kid and fucking leave and that's your first question to ask me ?"

" Obviously it is."

"Obviously you were worried about another bitch. Why you want to bother me all of a sudden?"

"I just think this is going a little far -" Jordan tried to interupt.

"Shut the fuck up Jordan." I snapped. He just sat back and said okay. I turned back to Klay.

"You wanna know something ? I didn't tell you about my so called exs because-"

"J, please have this conversation in private." Corie begged. She knew what I was about to say.

"At this point, I don't fucking care since all this other shit is on the table infront of all of us. So let's explain some shit. I don't tell you about my fucking exs because my so called last ex left me to fucking rot while I fucking miscarried. I lost a fucking baby so sorry if I don't want to fucking discuss it. And that night I fucking called you and texted you and you didn't answer, Rocco couldn't walk. Rocco is the next best thing I had compared to my damn lost child and you didn't answer when I found out he has hip dysplasia. You weren't there. You weren't. And here's the fucking ring since you want it so bad." I said, taking off the necklace that was under my outfit with the ring on it. I chucked it at him.

"Be fucking happy in your own life because I'm not in it anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 3.9K 51
I'll do this later too.
8.8K 464 25
-Có từng nghĩ đến yêu- Tác giả: Lâm Tử Tự (林紫绪) Thể loại: hiện đại đô thị, 1×1, ôn nhu công xinh đẹp thụ, HE Nguồn https://shiver13.wordpress.com/kha...
48.6K 996 14
A story of love, loss, and healing.
41.6K 449 103
COMPLETED ✅ When Aleyah Reign meets Lamelo Ball at a party will she take a chance of trying love again with him or will she let her past get in the...