Mutated Mate [it will be edit...

By everyday_imstumblin

Adrian figures his life was over before it began due to the fact of how he looks. His mutated features is wha... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 --teaser
chapter 25
chapter 26 :)
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilogue

chapter 13

44.4K 1.3K 250
By everyday_imstumblin

Leah’s POV

I arrived early to school, parked my bike and surveyed the gathering crowd near something or should I say someone. Standing by his car was some dude; tall and well built but not like my Adrian. The more I looked at him the more I realized how familiar he is, like I’ve met him before.

I was staring way to long because he caught me looking, he plastered a smirk on his face and gave me a nod which I returned by flipping him the bird. Even from this distance I could still hear his laugh, I was dismounting my bike and was about to walk to the entrance of the school but turned around only to walk into hard chest. I’m pretty sure you can guess who.  

He wrapped his hands around my waist to steady me, which meant he was invading my personal bubble. I tried to push him away but only to be boxed in between him and my bike. Looking up I’ve noticed everyone watching us, girls glaring once again and boys drooling over me while others smirked at the guy; Like they know what he’s up to.

Not wanting to be a part of this, I said not so nicely “Move.” “No I don’t think so babe” he said smirking which I so wanted to punch of his face….which I did. But because I was nice, didn’t use my wolf strength; it was still a hard punch without the needed wolf power.

I socked him in the face, not expecting it he stumbled with a surprised look…yeah I get that a lot I thought while giving him a smirk of my own. Taking the space to my advantage, I swiftly walked passed him hearing the ‘ooo’ and ‘ahh’ from the guys also including the death glares from the girls aimed at me that now can even kill death with one look.

Keeping the smirk on my face l kept walking but the idiot who didn’t get my message, caught up to me. “I like my girls feisty” he said while slinging his arm over my shoulder. I elbowed his ribs causing him to withdraw his arm, “Sheesh, women you’re so violent.” He still wouldn’t give up; ignoring him I walked to my locker which made him lean against it, blocking my way.

“Well, let’s put our differences behind us and start over” he extended his hand to shake. I looked at his hand like it was a disease and back to him, he wasn’t expecting me shake it I hope. He slowly withdrew his hand and started to rub the back of his head…Just like Adrian.

Now that I look at him properly he looks like the guy I met at my introduction ritual thing; the one who raised his glass at me and that looks like the Alpha and his mate. The creep I was to avoid, now that rings a bell.

“Ok, so they call me Zack” rolling my eyes I replied sarcastically “If you wish to be called that, but I can think of way better words for you, none to pleasant.” Pushing him out of the way and entering the combination, I felt someone staring at me, knowing who it is I turned to look at my mate; hating that stupid hoody that’s covering his beautiful face.

I gave him a small smile because I knew that he didn’t want us to be seen together, which I’m hating, now  that I can’t show my affection towards him, but had to agree because if it’s to make him happy then so be it.

I grabbed my books stuffing them in my bag, closing my locker and walking away not waiting for the jerk.

I made it to class, thank the Lord I finally got rid of that fool. I took a seat at the back just needing some time alone after that idiot annoyed me. I zoned out in my Bio class, not studying about humans but wolves. The anatomy and stuff like that, but I didn’t care I already knew this stuff from the other wolf school, yes there’s more than one wolf school in the world.

I opened my book, flipped to the end and started doodling. No later than I’ve drawn a heart with Adrian’s’ and my name in it with an arrow going through-once again I do have my fantasies- was our class disturbed by the asshole. I don’t think once I’ve said his name but these words suite him so much better, so why say his real name.

“Mr Night, please come in.” said the teacher politely, I ignored the bastard’s introduction including the girls drooling and trying to make their skimpy outfits more skanky. Any more higher or lower they pull it, would classify their clothes as underwear I thought.

I was about to go back to drawing when something caught my attention. Night…Night…hmmm that seems weird because that’s Adrian surname so why wou- OH MY GOD, NIGHT-ADRIAN-ZACK-ALPHA. I am so dense, Zack is Adrian’s brother and his father is the Alpha. Discreetly smacking my head, I scolded myself for not noticing this earlier.

Adrian doesn’t like to talk about his family, so made it quite hard for me to know. Great now I have to be nice to the jerk and apologize for being mean and punching him…. on second thoughts nah I won’t go that far, I do have my limits.

He was finished with his introduction that took half of the class’s time and was now looking for a spot to sit. The girls started to push some of their partners away making a spare seat next to them; the guys just stood and glared at the girls but did nothing. They waited for the hotshot to pick a seat so they can sit in any of the empty ones.

He looked straight at me though, and then looked to my right; following his gaze I notice the perfectly empty seat, with lights shining from the top and a sign next to it saying ‘Here’s an empty seat so take it’. Looking back at him with wide eyes, he just smirked and walked my way, passing all the girls; crushing their hopes and dreams of sitting next to a hot guy.

Thinking quickly I put my bag on the seat and when he was standing next to me with an eyebrow raised I said “Sorry this seat is taken” even though he was Adrian’s brother I wasn’t going to immediately be all nice and say ‘Hey, over here you can sit next to me.’ 

Yeah no, I just don’t like this guy, he seems sketchy from the smirk to his eyes. He has this evil glint to them. And I do not want to be involved thank you very much.

 “Well, I’m sure your bag wouldn’t mind me sitting here” he said while picking up my bag and dropping it the floor. I gave him my pissed off glare, which he just smiled at me while taking my bag’s seat. I turned to the board only to look up to the clock and see how much minutes I have with this thing next to me.

Luck was on my side, I only had to spend 15 minutes and then I’m home free, for now I guess, but still Woohoo!

I’ve never thought that I would love that bell, because in those last 15 minutes that boy wouldn’t shut up. He kept bugging me to show him around because apparently he was new. After a while I agreed so he could shut up but had a plan to get out of this; I felt sorry for what I’m about to do to her but I hope she will forgive me; who knows maybe she will even enjoy showing Zack around, which I highly doubt, she isn’t that kind of girl.

When the bell rang, I grabbed my bag with Zack following behind me; I walked up to Melissa but nicknamed her Mel who is my bio partner in some of the projects, so we became really close. Turns out we have a lot in common. I also helped her do her assignment that was due that day but she forgot, so on lunch I helped her write a four page essay in half an hour. She said she would definitely return the favor and today was the day she will.

“Hey Leah” she said smiling, pushing her glasses up her nose that I think makes her look adorable, she hasn’t found her mate but she’s still looking. Her strawberry blonde hair and baby blue eyes make her look so small and petite, makes me feel even worse for ditching this asshole with her. I don’t want him tainting her with his perverseness but it needs to be done; I’ll apologize later… eh probably not.

“Hey Mel” coming closer to her so Zack couldn’t hear “Yeah I’m calling you on your return favor you have to return to me.” pulling back I gave her smile “I was wondering if you could show Zack” pointing to Zack behind me who was just staring at Mel “around for me because I have something urgent to do” I gave her a wink and before any of them could respond I booked it out of there.

Laughing evilly I didn’t see Adrian standing there until I crashed into him, sparks flying through us. Without giving me the chance to apologize, he grabbed my hand and dragged me into an empty classroom, where he smashed his lips against mine.

I responded as he pushed me against the back of the door, his kisses seemed needy like he was afraid of something. To reassure him I kissed him back with the same force, I gripped his jacket pulling him closer. One hand reached out pulling off his hood to uncover his beauty.

What seemed like hours when it was only minutes we pulled apart breathing in much needed oxygen. “What was that for” I asked with a smirk, “Just needed you, to know you’re real and not a dream” he said giving me a peck. “Well I’m very much real” “Oh I know or else that would’ve been one hell of a dream” he said chuckling.

Laughing I wrapped my hands around his neck and just hanged there with his arms securely wrapped around me. “I was wondering if you would like to go see the circus that’s an hour away out of town and I know we agreed to go for a run but I’d like to take you out and act like a normal couple” he asked looking down with a small blush painted on his face, my heart fluttered at that.

Finally I can be with him; he sure can make a girl wait. Pecking on his cheek “I” pecking on the other one “Would” another on his forehead “Love” and lastly his lips “To.” I smiled at him. He looked like a boy at Christmas all lit up because his parents bought him the toy he’s always wanted; but then his eyes drifted down while rubbing the back of his head.

“Um… but we may have to take your car because mine is being borrowed by my Grams, she’s uh going to go visit her friend for a while.” Pinching his cheek because I couldn’t resist “No problem, I’ll come pick you up after school.” He slapped my hand away and playfully glared, pouting I said “I don’t base my relationships on abuse you know.”  

I quickly ran out of class and to the cafeteria before Adrian could catch me. I turned back to see Adrian standing there outside the classroom shaking his head, I just blew him a kiss and continued my way to the cafeteria; just thinking of the upcoming date even though he didn’t say it was, I know it is but he was too shy to say it. Shaking my head I mumbled out loud “God I love my mate.”

Zack’s POV (ooo didn’t see that coming, me neither)

Damn I want that girl, she’s everything I want. She’s feisty and has one fine body that I can show off to my friends. She’s also strong headed and independent by the way she punched me; which I must admit hurt my manly pride. But spending some time with me, I will certainly make sure to break her into the little puppy she is.

During class I was bugging her to show me around but my true intentions were to get her into the janitor’s closet to do you know what, wink wink. She finally gave up and agreed; good, the sooner she realizes that she can’t go against me the better.

I followed behind her only for her to stop next to the smallest girl I’ve ever seen. Glasses lay on the tip of her nose covering big baby blue eyes and a small delicate featured face. Strawberry blonde hair was tied into a pony tail that I was tempted to just pull out and let it cascade around her face. My eyes moved onto her small body, before my nostrils filled with delicate daisy scent. This fragile, pathetic girl was My Mate!

Throughout my daze I registered her name was Mel, probably short for something, and that Leah leaving. WAIT, that knocked me out of my daze, Leah leaving. I was going to go after her, but a puny hand came out and grabbed my arm sending sparks through our bodies.

I heard a gasp, turned around to face my mate she was opening and closing her mouth like a fish “You- your my m-mate aren’t you” she said with wide eyes that are now brighter that the sun itself, a smile creped onto her face but I sadly had to deliver the news to her.

I hate being the bearer of bad news but if it must be done, what can you do. “No, I would never be your mate I am the future Alpha, my mate would be strong not a weakling like you” I sneered. A suddenly jolt hit my black heart but I easily ignored it. I wasn’t the only one to because I could see Mel clutching her heart like it’s falling to pieces, her face contorting to a shocked expression.

Aww poor thing, of course she would wish I was her mate but I had bigger and better things in sight. I’m way to strong for her anyhow and she’s not the one for me or my future pack. I mean look at her she can’t even handle rejection properly so how is she going to handle being by my side as Alpha female. Her reaction only proved I made the right choice.

Without comforting her or saying anything else I swiftly walked out the door going after Leah. She will be able to handle the pack by my side and give me strong pups, now that’s future Alpha female material. My wolf agreed, ignoring that measly person in the room.

Leah will be my mate one way or another.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

UH

HI FIVE A STRANGER!!!! 0.O 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.1K 22
You know what happened that day, the day that Euphemia gave the order to kill the Japanese. That was over a year ago but to you, it felt like yesterd...
579K 51.7K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
266K 6.8K 18
I walked into The Anderson Corporation of Finances Building smelling a lot of humans but a hint of werewolves. I became scared of the thought of were...
63.8K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.