The Bet (The Badboy's Claim S...

By brendathatwriter

currently being edited! [the first story in the badboy's claim series] It was my turn to smirk. "I wanna make... More

THE BET
TWO ✓
THREE ✓
FOUR ✓
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
WE MEET AGAIN

ONE ✓

30K 668 921
By brendathatwriter

"Oh, my God!"

"It's Jaxon Falls!"

I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

I leaned against my locker, watching the group of girls squeal and swoon as they surrounded the player himself.

Jaxon Falls. The only name that could make a girl want to drop down to their knees and kiss the ground he walks on. Not me at least. Striking brown eyes, tan skin with only a few imperfections but, he managed to pull him off, jawline looked like it could cut any girl's heart, and messy black hair.

I hate him so much.

"Kimoraaa!" I felt arms wrapped around me. "Hey, Audrey."

She smiled, her red hair popping from over my shoulder. "Whatcha up to?"

I nodded my head towards the group of girls squealing. She glanced at the scene before turning to me smirking. Her green eyes were glistening with mischief.

"Drooling over Jaxon again, huh?"

I glared at her. "No. You know I don't like him."

She tilted her head to the side and lifted a brow. "Why don't you like him again?"

"Because he's a player only wanting to break girls' hearts as if it's some kind of game," I argued.

  You act like you're innocent. I pushed the nagging thought in the back of my head, ignoring it.

 "Most girls are just blinded by his good looks to see that he is a heartless jerk." Audrey's eyes went big. Yeah, she finally realized it now too. "Plus he gives me the chills. It makes me uncomfortable."

"Hey, Audrey." The sound of a deep voice made me jump. I quickly turned around to be face-to-face more like face-to-chest with Jaxon. I hope he didn't hear what I said. He looked at me before gazing straight ahead at Audrey who was smirking.

Wait a minute. She knew he was behind me and didn't say anything?!

The guilt is eating away at me. I was talking about him and probably heard every word.

"Hey." Audrey waved at him as if there wasn't just an awkward moment between him and me just now. He nodded and walked away as the group of fangirls followed behind him.

As soon as he was out of earshot, Audrey started laughing and I felt my face burning with embarrassment. "It's not funny." I groaned.

She wiped a tear from her eye. "It was. You should've seen the look on your face."

"I hate you so much." I stormed off to my next class.

"Love you too!"

***

All I wanted was to sleep.

I was exhausted. Staying up late to study for the Calculus test later this week wasn't a bright idea.

Mr. Franklin was giving instructions about some partner project we'd be doing today. It's still the beginning of the school year. Why would he do a project when some students are still being switched and put into appropriate classes? I don't understand this man.

He had blonde hair with white strips, showing his age. Glasses over his narrow brown eyes. His lips seemed permanently stuck in a frown. Though, it may seem like I hate him. I don't. He was one of my favorite teachers. He isn't on my case like everyone else.

He started calling out partners. I rested my head down on the desk and closed my eyes, planning how I was going to get rid of my partner.

It's not that I'm antisocial. I love talking to people as long as they like talking to me. What I didn't like about sharing an assignment is relying on the other person. If they don't do their end of the project, it's all up to me. Which happened often throughout my years in high school. I didn't want to risk a burden.

The legs of the chair screeched next to me. As they sat down, the presence they had sent chills down my spine. I shifted uncomfortably in the seat. Who could be that intimidating that it's radiating off of them?

I sat up, a gasp escaped my lips. The one and only Jaxon Falls. A crooked smile plastered on his face and his eyes filled with amusement. I'm surprised he isn't hating me after I was talking about him earlier. Maybe he didn't hear me after all.

I snapped out of my shock and gave him my hardest glare. "Why are you sitting next to me?" It had to be some kind of joke, didn't it? There was no way I would be partners with Jaxon Falls.

He nodded his head towards the front of the classroom and I looked at the blackboard. I frowned, seeing the names Kimora Woods and Jaxon Falls written in white chalk next to each other. Out of all people I was partnered with, it just had to be him.

I faced back to him. His eyes met mine and he smiled. "Glad I'm partnered with you." 

I snorted. "I'm not working with you."

"Well, that hurt." He pouted like a child.

"I'm going to work on this project alone," I told him. "So I suggest you find another partner." I smiled innocently. There was no way I was going to work on a project with him. 

"Do you even know what to do for the project, Sleeping Beauty?" My smile fell and he smirked at my defeat. "I thought so."

"I don't want to work with someone like you." He didn't even seem fazed by my insult. He just kept smirking. What is up with him? Is he that condescending?

He rested his head on his hand. "You're so cute." He said lowly. "I like that."

"I'm not cute."

He chuckled. "And you're feisty."

"And you're annoying."

"You love me."

"No, I don't."

He seemed a bit taken aback before he laughed in disbelief. "Everyone loves me, sweetheart."

"Not me." I glared at him. He looked like he was deep in thought for a second before he cleared his throat. 

"Your father must be a thief because he stole all the stars and put them in your eyes." My mouth fell open from shock as he confidently smirked.

Did he really just say that and feel bold about it?

I laughed a bit and shook my head. "My little brother has better pickup lines than you." His smirk fell from his face and didn't say anything so I continued, "Sorry, to break it to you. I just don't like you. I hate you."

His eyes widened in shock before he laughed hysterically drawing attention to us from the rest of the classroom. A few girls and the Queen Bee, Madison were already staring at me with a burning hatred because I was talking to their dream husband. I rolled my eyes, waiting for him to stop laughing and he soon did.

"You're not serious." He chuckled still not believing me.

"I am. Not everyone wants to bow down to you, Falls." I crossed my arms, leaning back in my chair.

He brushed his hair out of his face and smiled. "How can you not like someone you don't know?" His eyes glistened with something I couldn't tell. He was referencing from earlier when I was talking about him.

Okay... maybe he did hear me after all.

I felt so small in this chair now as the guilt came back again. "Sorry..."

He shrugged. "It's all good."

The bell went off, making me groan. I spent most of the time talking to him and we haven't discussed one thing about the project.

I stood up, grabbing my belongings. I glanced over at Jaxon who was watching me attentively. "What?"

"Just admiring beauty." I rolled my eyes. "Keep doing that, your eyes are going to get stuck like that." He commented.

"Well, at least I don't get to see you." I smiled and gave him the middle finger. I rushed out of class before he had the chance to say anything else.

I needed to rant to someone about this. No doubt Audrey was going to tease me. We've been friends since middle school and I know how mischievous she is. She takes great pride in it.

My phone vibrated in my skirt pocket. I pulled it out to read the message but, someone pushed me onto the floor. I rolled over to see who was childish enough to pull a fifth-grader prank on me.

Five girls stood in front of me and their leader was no other than Madison Green. We were in high school and they seriously couldn't find something better to do?

They all were wearing a repulsive white t-shirt with Jaxon's face on it. We are supposed to be wearing the school uniform but, Principal Brynes gave up on trying to enforce the dress code on them. He almost got attacked by a group of fangirls. Honestly, I think he is scared of them now. Poor Principal Brynes.

Madison glared at me with her piercing green eyes, smacking on her bubblegum. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Pretty sure I am Kimora Woods."

Her jaw ticked and I smiled before rising to my feet. "So what do you want, Maddy?"

"We heard the way you were talking to Jaxon." Maddy hissed at me. The rest of the girls nodded as they shot me glares.

"What I say to Jaxon doesn't concern any of you." I retorted.

"It concerns all of us because of Jaxon." I held the bridge of my nose. I wanted to slap some sense into them. Why were they so drawn to him? He didn't care about them the way they wanted him to. I'm sure he slept and dumped every one of these fangirls.

"I'm going to class," I grumbled and walked away from the angry mob. I didn't have time to deal with them today. Just when I was about to cut the corner, Maddy stepped in front of me.

She got into my personal space, scowling at me. "I suggest you be nice to Jaxon or else." I knew Maddy could make a person's life a living hell but, I wasn't going to let her bother me. She's practically harmless. All she does is pull pranks and public humiliation.

I scoffed. "Or else what?" My gaze reverted from her to Jaxon who was observing us before looking back at a furious Maddy.

"You're annoying." She snarled and I smiled. "Thanks, I get that a lot. The love of your life is behind you, by the way."

She gasped and swiveled around to Jaxon. She quickly ran her fingers through her blonde hair, giving him a flirtatious smile. "H-Hi Jaxon!" He gave her a wink and she squealed with excitement like a girl who is about to see their favorite singer at a concert. I was going to puke.

Jaxon brought his attention to me. "Hey, pretty eyes." 

I sighed. "Captain douche."

He let out a fake gasp, putting his hand over his heart. "Ouch. That hurt my poor heart."

Maddy scowled at me. "Why do you let this bitch treat you like that?!"

"Who are you calling a bitch?!" I clenched my fists but, Jaxon stepped in between us.

"Ladies, ladies. No need to fight over me." He put his hand on his chest. "I know I'm the perfect man of your dreams but, I can always visit two at one time."

I shuttered. "I don't want nightmares."

He frowned. "Ouch again."

"I hope that was your ego this time."

"Hello?!" Maddy exasperated. I forgot she was here that quick. "You can leave now." I shooed her. Maddy screamed in frustration and stormed off while the rest of her minions trailed behind her as they all shot a glare at me.

I sighed in relief before I resumed heading to my class again. I checked my phone again and it was just a text from my father saying he couldn't pick me up because he was working late tonight. "I'll take you home if you'd like." I turned my head to see Jaxon looking over my shoulder. I stopped walking, pulling my phone into my chest to hide it from him.

"Okay. What do you want from me?"

He stopped walking too. "I just wanted to know what your name is?"

"You know my name." I raised an eyebrow.

He copied. "Yes but, I don't know how to pronounce it."

I sighed, putting my phone into my pocket. It was understandable and I was used to people asking how to say my name. "It's pronounced Kim-more-a."

"Kimora..." My name rolled off his tongue. I felt my face heat up a little. "Alright, call you Kitten."

I deadpanned him before letting out an exhausted sigh. "Goodbye Jaxon." I quickly walked off before he could say anything else.

"See you after school for our project!" He shouted after me as I finally escaped to the safety of my History class.

***

A/N: Heyo!

Thank you for reading my story.

It's greatly appreciated and those who are from the Episode Community and decided to read this story again, I love you so much for your love and support for this story/series. I hope you enjoy this version because not everything is going to be the same as the original storyline but, still have the key points if that makes any sense? O.o

Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
92.6K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
211K 10.9K 81
Book #2 in The Fire series SELENE BLAZE "You've got the wrong girl." I say as I continue to take a step backward. He stepped forward not letting me g...
14.1K 794 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...