Anonymous (Grayson Dolan)

By dolansinwriting

In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube More

Anonymous
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 5

4K 89 19
By dolansinwriting

----------
Grayson
----------

'So if one were to go to New York today, where would that person go to meet you?🤔' I texted Peyton hoping I'd get the chance to meet her today.

'Well one might be going to Luna Park when it opens🤔' she teased

'And where would one go to meet one going to Luna Park?'

'They might go to the slingshot because that's ones favorite attraction.'

'I can't wait.'

'I better meet you. I've waited like a month.'

'A month isn't even a long time, loser.'

'Okay, I've gotta go, look for me.'

I might actually meet her today.

----------

Ethan and I walked into the park and fans occasionally stopped to say hi and take pictures.

"So where did she tell you to meet her?" Ethan asked as we started walking.

"The slingshot. But she doesn't know I'm Steven, so just act like she's a normal fan."

We walked towards the slingshot and a few more fans came to take pictures. Then I looked behind them and saw her smiling and talking to Dylan. She's even more gorgeous in person.

Once I took pictures with the few fans and held my arms out to hug Peyton. "What's your name?" I asked in her ear, even though I already knew.

"I'm Peyton. Oh my god, I didn't know you were gonna be here today." She hugged me again and I squeezed her tighter than before.

"You're really pretty." I told her and held her hand gently.

She blushed and looked down at her feet, "Thank you." She smiled when she looked back up at me.

"Do you want a picture? We can take a few." She was nervous I could tell, but she pulled her phone out anyways.

I took a few pictures with her, then she went and hugged Ethan, Dylan coming to hug me.

"Hi what's your name?"

"I'm Dylan, you've met my friend Peyton and I'm just gonna talk her up a bit, she's really cute, obviously and she's singleee." He winked which made me laugh a little.

"Alright, I'll remember that." I said as I glanced at her taking a picture with Ethan, then Dylan pulled his phone out and took a picture with me.

"So how long have you two been here?" I asked Peyton mainly.

"Like two hours, I was supposed to meet someone but I can't find him." Peyton said nervously.

"One might be closer than you think." Ethan said and I glared at him.

She looked at him confused and giggled a little. "Well we'll leave you two to have fun, maybe we'll see each other again later?" She asked

I smiled and nodded. Fuck she's so pretty. "Yeah, see yah later." I hugged her again and slightly picked her off the ground. She giggled in my ear and then I put her down and her and Dylan walked away.

"Bro, she's hot!" Ethan yelled as I watched her and Dylan look back when he said that and laugh.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out and clicked on the text message.

'Hey. Are you here? I have good news 😁😁'

'Yeah I'm here. What happened?'

'I just met the Dolan twins. They were so nice omg, sorry I'm kind of freaking out right now.'

'Haha, Im glad you're having fun, I'm looking for you.' I'm not exactly lying, I did look for her.

'LOOK HARDER😂'

'So what'd they say?'

'Well Grayson said I was pretty which made my entire body melt, and his hug was amazing.'
'That's pretty much it but like I'm still shocked I met them.'

'I told you you'd meet them.'

'Did you plan this or something? There's no way that was a coincidence.'

'The world may never know😳'
'Now stop texting me, go have fun, I'll find you.'

I put my phone back in my pocket and Ethan and I went on a few rides all around the park.

"Bro, I'm starved, let's eat." Ethan said and walked ahead of me to a random food stand.

Confused, I followed him anyways, almost losing him on the way there. When I caught up to him I saw him smiling and talking to Peyton and Dylan.

"Hey slow poke." Peyton teased and smiled at me.

"Sorry, I was caught off guard when Ethan practically ran away from me." I glared at him.

"You guys should eat with us, although we're pretty boring so it might not be that entertaining." Dylan said and I laughed.

"Yeah. We'd love that." I said and watched Peyton and Dylan walk to a table with their food.

Once Ethan and I ordered and got our food, we sat down with the two, me sitting next to Peyton.

"So do you guys live around here?" Ethan asked, trying to start conversation.

"We live near Stamford. Yah know, living our best life." Dylan said as he flipped his nonexistent long hair.

"So how long are you guys gonna be here?" I asked Peyton as Dylan and Ethan made side conversation.

"Probably until it closes, we don't get to do many fun things because we're both in college, so we take advantage when we can." She was really nervous I could tell because she kept fidgeting with her nails and her leg shook ever so slightly.

"You don't have to be nervous." I reassured and put my hand on her thigh.

"Sorry, I was supposed to meet a friend here, but it doesn't seem like he showed up." She hid her disappointment with ease, but I could still tell by the look in her eyes.

"Maybe he's just as scared as you are?" She looked up at me again and smiled a little, a light wash of pink covering her cheeks.

God she's so pretty, I just need to man up and tell her I'm Steven.

I took my hand off her leg as she picked up a phone call she got. "Hey mom." Her happy expression dropped and she looked upset.

"We're in New York right now." She slouched and looked at me disappointed. "Yeah, we're on our way now. Bye."

I looked at Dylan roll his eyes then she hung up the phone. "We've gotta go, I'm really sorry." Peyton said as she stood up.

"That's okay." I stood up with her. "I'll see you guys some other time?" I said as I hugged her. Who knows when I'll see her again.

"Let's hope so." She whispered in my ear and then we both let go and her and Dylan walked away.

"You're just gonna let her walk away?" Ethan asked upset.

"I can't tell her I'm Steven. Not yet, it's too soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 325 25
Oneshots about my 2 favorite people, and smut to help your horny asses ๐Ÿฅต
8.8K 409 29
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
590K 11.1K 37
"Sorry, you have the wrong number. I'm Rose." "Ugh, wtf. Forget that shit, I'll talk to you instead then, Rose :) x" "I don't know about this." "It'...
21.6K 272 60
What would you do when Grayson Dolan cheats on you? Would you survive? Would you forgive him and go back to him, with the knowledge that he slept wi...