𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | 𝙙.𝙩.

By luverboychris

dolan twin imagines - finished - sexual content warning -- do not read, keeping just for nostalgia purposes f... More

[ playlist ]
♡ jealous・[g]
♡ clingy・[e]
♡ tease・[g]
♡ spring break・[e]
♡ bully・[g]
♡ t or d・[e]
♡ ocean eyes・[e]
♡ mr. dolan・[g]
♡ just friends・[e]
♡ new kid・[g]
♡ cute n' nerdy・[e]
♡ marvins room・[g]
♡ art class・[e]
♡ bfb・[g]
♡ present・[g]
♡ the ball・[e]
♡ 1am texts・[g]
♡ 1am texts・pt.2
♡ fuck buddies・[e]
♡ thoughts・[g]
♡ promise・[e]
♡ stepbrother・[g]
♡ first sight・[e]
♡ soft bad boy・[g]
♡ too late・[e]
♡ gifs・[g]
♡ gifs・[e]
♡ fam・[e]
♡ prom・[g]
♡ dear y/n,・[e]
♡ angel・[g]
♡ gifs・pt. 2 [e]
♡ stars・[e]
♡ wisdom teeth・[g]
♡ clueless・[e]
♡ my girl・[e]
♡ fake・[g]
♡ every day・[g]
♡ gamer・[e]
♡ sexting・[g]
♡ the other twin・[e]
♡ best friends・[g]
♡ double date・[e]
♡ single parents・[g]
♡ groupchat・[e]
♡ closed off・[g]
♡ my future・[e]
♡ brother's friend・[g]
♡ perfect life・[e]
♡ pure・[g]
♡ pure・pt. 2 [g]
♡ pure・pt. 3 [g]
♡ afraid・[e]
♡ 4 years・[g]
♡ hurts・[e]
♡ the plan・[g]
♡ talk to me・[e]
♡ first love・[g]
♡ heart on fire・[e]
♡ second chance・[g]
♡ blind・[e]
♡ the diary・[g]
♡ you・[e]
♡ yearbook・[g]
♡ heartbeat・[g]
♡ weirdo・[e]
♡ sweet dreams・[g]
♡ fragile・[e]
♡ fragile・pt. 2 [e]
♡ smile・[e]
♡ emotional ride・[g]
♡ walgreens・[e]

♡ realize・[e]

3.7K 104 17
By luverboychris

-🍑-

it's painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but it's more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave.

i walk into the room that once was ours. memories pander through my head when i saw her pack her things.

"baby, no. w-what are you doing?" i panicked. she turned around and that's when i saw the tears trapped inside her mesmerizing eyes.

"i'm leaving, ethan. and, don't call me that." she snapped. my heart immediately broke when i heard those hurtful things she spoke.

"but why? stay please." i begged. i didn't even realize that i was on my knees looking up at her beautiful face that i used to wake up to every morning.

"i've had enough. enough of everything, i'm starting over." she replied. i tried to convince her, but i was choked up.

she looked at me before zipping up her suitcase and running down the stairs. i chases after her, heart racing that wasn't a normal speed.

"baby, please don't. we'll work it out, I promise." i cried out to her but she didn't look back at me.

"please." i shouted. she slowly turned around, making one last look at me.

"goodbye ethan." she whispered. and with that, she closed the door.

i regret not going out to run after her. tell her that i needed her, that i am nothing without her. now i know, i am too late.

i shut my bedroom door and went down to the basement. the basement we used to watch movies in. i looked at our spot on the couch. my heart started to hurt and so i grabbed onto my chest in the same spot you would lay your head.

i touched the blanket we would use to cover up our bad habits and looked down at my hands that you use to hold.

then, i looked down at my phone and read the texts you used to send me saying all the things i needed to hear to make me feel better.

i started crying and tears went down the cheeks you used to kiss. and, I finally realized it's really over.

I really lost you. I lost you months ago and I never realized it until now.

i loved you and i still do.

-🍑-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1K 22
It's like Romeo and Juliet but the mafia version of it. Will they both survive death? "Well, we'll see." Mingi whispers.
202K 3.5K 27
brandon had seen all the pretty girls in the world but when it came to her she was like no other. "when i'm looking for love i pretend it's you that...
55.2K 686 17
Vera Evans and Vinnie Hacker have been dating for 3 years. Vera was a very smart girl who was top of her class and Vinnie on the other hand, was a ba...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...