America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XXXI

3.7K 76 5
By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais.

"How did you learn how to drive like that ?"

"A guy I used to mess with was a stunt driver from Fast and Furious and he taught me a few things." I shrugged.

"How come I never hear about your exs ?" He asked me as we walked off hand in hand.

"Not exs. Just people I dropped after fucking with them for too long."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Klay, I just want to have a good day and you wanna ruin it about some past shit." I said, getting irritated. Why did all this bullshit come from ?

"It must be something if you getting so damn pissed off about it."

"Whatever Alexander."

"Oh so we pulling out governments now , Sydney ?"

I ignored him and got in the car, slamming the fuck out of the door. I didn't care if I almost broke the window. I wish I did so he could waste money on it since he pissed me off. He got into the car and so did Draymond. Draymond noticed the tension and chose to not saying anything on the way to the restaurant. Stephen and Ayesha left since Riley and Ryan were sick.

We all sat down and the tension was still there. All the couples were chilling against each other and even Draymond and Jordan were happy with their lonely asses. But me and Alexander were totally different. I sat back with my arms folded and he was on his phone.

"You okay ?" Corie asked me in a whisper.

"I'll text you what happened." I whispered back to her. I typed what just happened and sent it to her. I watched her read it and she showed Kevin. His eyes widened and blew out a breath , saying wow. But I looked at her response back to me.

Corie

Honestly can you really be mad ? You did tell him a lot about your past in Rio and I applaud you for that but he told you everything about him.  Everything.  It's not even. You only told him half and he still proposed. A real relationship is 50/50.

She was right. I wasn't holding my weight in this relationship so I sighed and turned to him.

"C-"

"Hello , what would you guys like ?" The pretty darkskin woman said with a big smile. I looked at her eyes look at Klay before looking at everyone else.

"A new waiter." I mumbled.

"What was that ?" She asked.

"Oh I was saying I wanted a mango tea please ?"

She wrote it down and smiled harder at Klay. Klay gave her a small smile before saying he wanted the same thing and then he looked at her again.

"Wait Jordan ?" Klay asked.

"Klay Thompson , long time no see."

I fucking dare him to try some shit.

He got up and gave her a hug. I pushed my lips the side and nodded my head, folding my arms back up. My hands were clenched.

"Oh shit." Draymond said, loud enough for us to hear. Joey gave me an uneasy smile. She left and I squinted my eyes at Klay.

So we smile and hug waiters now ?

"Cut it out J, he only wants you." Corie said , in my ear. I rolled my eyes. She came back with the drinks and I saw two of her buttons unbuttoned.

Nun to fun ?

Hoe.

I laughed at my internal joke. Shaun gave me a look of confusion before talking back to Joey. I covered my laughs with my hand as we all ordered. I took a sip as Jordan was saying what he wanted and my drink was watered down.

Wait.

I grabbed Klay's drink and took a sip when she wasn't looking to taste a whole bunch of flavor.

That bitch.

I waited until it was my turn.

"What would you like ?" She said with slight irritation.

"Fix your tone."

Klay tightly grabbed my knee, meaning for me to stop. I decided to be petty and pick it up , rubbing his hand with my left hand, showcasing the huge ring on my finger.  Her eyes glanced at it and she smirked at me.

"I would like the Cajun Seafood Pasta."

She nodded and wrote it down. Probably didn't even write it down and won't feed me at all , fucking cunt. Klay ordered and gave her big smile. Corie moved her chair a little closer to Kevin. Most of the table slowly shuffled to the other corner of the table, to avoid the feeling of my wrath because I was fucking livid.

" Yo take the knife from her." Kevin loudly whispered. I looked down my left hand under my arm to see a sharp knife in it. I unfolded my arms and slammed the knife on my plate. I saw Jordan cringe in corner , looking away.

"You good ?" Klay asked me. I bit my lip hard as hell to not say anything disrespectful infront of the other people around us.

"Yes, I'm great." I lied. He just simply turned back to little sweet ole Jordan.

I should snitch to Stephen so he could fuck him up.

A conversation started among the group and I couldn't even join it because my mouth was completely ridiculous if I'm feeling some type of way.

We got our food and it was decent. I didn't trust my food and ate off Klay's plate. I guess Draymond was more of an idiot than I was and took my food since I wasn't eating it.

"This shit gross as fuck." He said, spitting out the food back on the plate.

"Ew, why would you do that ?" Joey asked him.

" It was nasty, was I supposed to swallow it ?"

She shook her head and sighed. Jordan came back and Draymond went on her ass.

"How dare you serve this ? I need a better plate preferably for free."

She apologized and brought back a better plate. I took some when she left, despite his protests as he tried to cover the plate.

"Why didn't you eat it ?" Klay asked me.

" I was apprehensive about eating it."

"Why ?"

"Oh let me tell you since you aren't talking to sweet old Jordan right now. "

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me you think she purposely ruined your food ?"

"Then I won't say a word." I said, turning back to the table as they were trying not to look at us.

" You get mad at me for some shit but when I do the same , it's a problem ?"

"Klay , don't make me embarrass you in front of your friends."

"Okay , let's chill and have a good time together, isn't that why we are here ?" Shaun said, trying to be the mediator. I wasn't having it so I got up and walked out. Part of me wanted Klay to follow me and try to figure out what was wrong but I knew he wasn't because I heard heels clacking behind me and it was Joey and Corie.

"What do y'all want ?"

"We wanted to check on you but you can't leave."

"Too bad, I'm leaving his ass."

"J, you have to talk to him."

"Fine."

I turned around and walked back in. I was about to approach the table but something stopped me. Shaun and Jordan were talking at the end of the table as Draymond looked over to us. His eyes widened and he hit Klay. Klay ignored him and proceeded to talk to Jordan. She laughed and put her hand on his shoulder. She noticed me and didn't say a word about me before pulling out her phone and giving it to him.

And he accepted it.

"And you told me to talk to him but he's obviously busy with someone else. Can one of you take me home ?" I asked them at the lower part of table. Jordan stood up and nodded. I walked out with him , mumbling a bye to everyone else. We got into his huge ass Jeep and he drove off.

"I'm sorry." He told me.

"Why ?"

" Klay messed up and I'm sorry for that."

"It's not your fault."

"I knew if I was him , I wouldn't even think about messing up."

"Yeah."

There was a moment of silence before we pulled up to the house.

"Thanks Jordan."

"Welcome. Hit me up anytime."

"Maybe I will." I smiled before getting out. He waited until I got inside before he drove off. I went upstairs and took a shower , putting on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt. I was drying off my hair when I heard something downstairs.

"Hello ?"

Rocco barked and whined. I put down the plush towel and walked to the stairs to see Rocco up a couple of steps and struggling to get up.

"Hey bud , what's wrong ?"

Rocco whined some more before he tried to get up the next step. He almost made it up then he fell down the rest of the steps. I quickly ran downstairs and checked on him.

"Are you okay ?"

He softly whined as he tried to get up. He couldn't even sit before whining again and falling over. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone . While running downstairs, I goggled the closet vet. I found it and picked up a whining Rocco. I slipped on a pair of my slippers and put him on my lap as I drove off. He kept whining and I rubbed his stomach to calm him down.

I pulled up within ten minutes and ran inside.

"How can we help you ?"

"He fell down the steps , his front legs are working but I don't think his back legs are."

"Follow me."

I followed her to the back room where Rocco was at. She softly grabbed him and placed him on his side and he whined when he was placed down. She softly massaged his body until she came across his hip when he whined again.

"Can you sit outside for a second please ?"

"I don't want to leave him."

"It's okay. I won't harm him."

I nodded and sat outside. I tried calling and texting Klay but he didn't answer. I pulled my legs to my chest and rested my chin on my knees. Wrapping my arms around my body , just waiting for a response from the vet.

People can say that this too much emotion for an animal but Rocco is like a son to me and I would completely hate to lose him.

I tried calling and texting Klay but he still didn't answer. He blocked all my calls and texts and that added more salt to the wound.

My tears raised before they fell. I was the only one here and I knew I could cry without getting judged. The suspense was killing me and I was gonna lose it.

"J ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 85 21
Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, Paris, so the two broke up. Now she wen...
259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
56.5K 1.2K 26
•"I'm not exactly the best driver" •"I noticed" He thought he would never fall in love again, but instead crashed into love.
212K 3.9K 51
I'll do this later too.