Adopted By The Youtuber Lilly...

By maxKatz71105

A teen who has lost her parents at a young age and was sent to a adoption center, but she was not accepted. S... More

《chpt. 1》Gone
《chpt. 2》after the crash
《chpt. 3》L.A.
《chpt. 4》useless
《chpt. 5》hospital
《chapter 6》going home
《chpt. 7》running away
a/n
《chpt.8》
《chpt.9》
《chpt. 10》 suicide attempt
《chpt. 11》
《chpt. 12》
《Chpt. 13》
《chpt. 14》
Chpt. 15. natural disaster
[chpt. 16]
{chpt.17}
{chpt.18}
{chpt. 19}

A/N! Not Update!

130 3 1
By maxKatz71105

First things first I want to thank you guys so much  for more than 500 reads. It means so much to me.

Secondly, I was wondering if you guys would be okay with me sending Aliya to live with Demi for like a month so that she can get some of her problems fixed that Demi also had. Also if Aliyah goes with Demi I want to have Lilly have a small relationship with someone and be able to make videos and collabs.

Thirdly, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever I've been really busy with school and stuff and I'm going to try to update more over spring break.

Lastly, I was wondering if you could check out one of my other stories Maybe.

Also, just want to say it again thank you so much for reading I can't believe I have 500 reads it's crazy.

~《Ava♡》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.8K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
204K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
658K 21.5K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...