The Abused Girl And The Gangl...

By 15wickerl

Fix the broken girl? Ever tried to do it no well you should it's not an easy job but Cole's not one to give u... More

streets and cuts
cute boys and cuts
Broken promises and drug deals
Running Into Blackness
the calm
wake up baby
your safe
first steps to recovery
pity
babygirl
girly tears
exploding anger
kicking Cole
almost school
knowing you
somewhere inbetween
All Screwed Up
Your Her What?
Explaining it all
Bonding Time
A/N Life Situations
Breakfast is What?
guysssss

school

6K 143 120
By 15wickerl

Recap:

As the boys all pull up im still trying to catch my breath but one by one Alex first hot on our heels and Jace and Jack not to far behind us.

By the time they had all pulled up my breath was back to normal and Cole was yet again holding me in his arms as we walk into school.

Now:

Totally not having second thoughts about this I mean why would they want to walk late into school with me but I know Cole will get angry if I say anything about not wanting to have him carry me into school.

*bang* when people say well let's enter with a bang I didn't want that nor did I want any attention at all

Well guess what that bang was us walking into the class. I want to run back out home I mean to Cole's house right now because all eyes are glued to us.

Alex must have seen how tense I was because he then said to everyone

"What are you looking at not as if you don't see us everyday go back to your work"

But no one listened to him I mean who would he kinda looks like he wouldn't hurt anyone as he's always smiling and joking. Unless you know him that is I mean he still won't hurt anyone.

Then all of a sudden a voice struck up from behind me a deadly whisper that voice that no longer scares me only comforts me apart from when he's like this.

"EVERYONE Take a seat and be quiet NOW."

Immediately everyone went to their seats as we sat down the bell went to signal what would normally be break but I think we missed that so I go for my next best guess lunch.

Food. Yuck. (A/N this is deffinately not my opinion I love food 🍕🍿🍬🍦🍩🍤🍪🍯🍏)

Cole got up and grabbed my arm in his and carried on walking straight out the door into the crowded corridors of my second hell.

Of course Cole, Alex, Jace, Jack and I well more them than me but I'm so close to Cole that no one would know if i was or wasn't part of their group.

stumbling all the way to my locker as their steps were so big and hard to keep up with with them being so tall and me so small.

"whats your code Babygirl ."

"Errrm its I'll just put it in for you."

"No tell me."

"Later" 

i made a move to put my locker code in but he stood in front of my locker waiting 

"i've got all day"

"errrgghhhh fine its" leaning in towards his ear becuase I don't want anyone else to know my code i begin to tell him my code.

It's 3459 (idk if codes are 3 or 4 digits long.)

He slowly turns round and enters my code and grabs my p.e. kit. Errggghhh p.e. who doesn't hate most things to do with it like all of it involves effort and it's just painful for me. I'm pretty sure I've had more panic attacks due to the amount of noises in that hall than anywhere else in the school but can you blame me coach is a scary guy who doesn't seem to like me at the best of times.

*small time Skip*

Stood waiting outside the girls locker room with the boys because they refuse to leave me I think it quite cute and it makes me feel safer cole has his arm round my neck and keeps asking if I'm okay plus Jack look a bit pissed and Alex is whineing about wanting more food.

"Pppplllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee cole can we go and get more food because I barely ate anything at breakfast and and I'mmmmmmm hunnngggrrryyy"

"Well who's fault is that for not eating more food dipshit." Cole finally put a stop to Alex's whineing about wanting more food.

"Wait Alex you had the most food out of all of us how are you still hungry?"
Jace butted in the conversation.

"I'm always hungry I could eat all year look like a bowling ball and still be hungry." Alex finneshed with a confident smile of accomplishment stretched over his face.

I let out some kind of messed up girly giggle at his remark this made Cole smile back down at me.

I just lowered my head looking down hiding my bright red face out of embarrassment. Cole's grip tightens on my waist and he uses his other hand to raise my chin and look him directly in the eye I tried to look anywhere but his eyes but it's hard not to they are like a trap and very beautiful trap.

Are you crazy bitch what the fuck you sound like some prissy bitch OMG his eyes are so God damn beautiful.

Shut up.

Nah I think I'm good.

What is wrong with me today now my brain won't stop talking.

"TIME TO GO IN GET CHANGED QUICKLY."

"Butttttt I want food."

"Just go change Alex. "

"Yes coach." He groaned out in annoyance "But if I did from starvation  it'll be on you." With that him and the boys turned and walked to the boys changing rooms.

Lucky for me none of the horrible "populars" are in my group I mean there's her minions and the guys but not Isabelle.

Isabelle is the main popular her and her part time boyfriend Liam. Unfortunatley for me Liam is in my class but I normally get by without him bothering me it's his friends that hate me the most.

Shiiittttt what am I gonna do with my wrists normally I bring my hoodie and can change into it I mean no one gonna care so I may as well

*Skip Changing*

Her gym outfit ^^

Walking out of the changing rooms onto the field whilst tieing my hair into messy back braids and buns. I spoted the boys on the other side of the feild all talking to the very person that makes my school life hell.

Isabelle.

What is she doing here? As I begin to think Alex spots me and begins to walk over. Man he looks bored.

"Hayyyyyyy girrllllll"

"hey, A..Alex"

"Erghh I hate Isabelle she's just so slutty and ergh she's tryna flirt with them and she knows that were not interested" my feelings exactly

"Yeah w...why's she in our c..class?"

She's making me nervous.

"She transferred when she heard what class we were in. Why?"

"Nn...no r..reason"

"Amelia your doing it again"

"D...doing w..what."

Alex went to sat something but got cut off abruptly by coach yelling at us to do 3 laps . Yes I said 3. Yep that means 600m for our track.

As we all begin to jog round the track I spot Isabelle shooting me a death glare whilst trying to keep up with and obtain Cole's attention but Cole's attention is fixed on me. Me and Alex slow as we reach the half way mark because Cole, Jack and Jace need to catch up and also because we have to speed up on the "sprinting" finnish jace, Cole, Jack and Alex  form a circle around me but whilst they move around me I stumble on a rock and almost fall backwards into Cole.

"Woah there Babygirl be careful don't want your little legs falling over today." 

I mean as much as he is kind of right I don't want to admit it but as i go to reply i catch a sight of Isabelle puffing out breaths because she can't keep up.

This makes me snicker all the boys turn to look at me in confusion but I just point in the direction Isabelle was in and they lock on and start laughing too.

Finally on our finneshing sprint I break free of the boys protective circle and run as fast as I can to get across the line taking the boys by surprise I manage to best there times by a minute or so. Bitch your faster than them  my head was chanting to me.

Grinning when they cross the line because I can breath and they can't we head over to coach and he says that we need to be put into teams for rounders and made Isabelle and Liam team captain's I mean come on for real it's like who hates me least.

Anyway I ended up on Liams team with Alex and Jace. We all got into our positions for rounders  of course I ended up on back stop for fielding first ball in and yep they don't need me. Switching off my brain for the last quarter of the lesson flinching every now and then because the ball or the group makes a lot of sudden noises.

Finally after fielding for agggeeeessss we swap to batting it goes with out saying I'm terrible at and also because they aim for my face so I end up on the floor. I saw Cole speak to Liam before the game and the look on Adam's face was pure fear which kind of scared me.

As Adam, this kid in our class another jock, goes to bowl towards me and I hit it with no problem for once and get to walk! Around the pitch I can be asked to run anymore so walking will do.

I swear the kids in this class are so slow like I could crawl at snail pace round here and still make it.

After a while coach call game and we head back to the changing rooms to change and go to final lesson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I'm back and I was writing the next chapter on from this then I realised I didn't publish this one but I know it's short and not a lot really happened but there's a lot coming up soon so hang in there.

LXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 286 71
Dylan Caldwell is a gang leader. SHE is 16. That's right folks! A female gang leader! Woohoo! Dylan meets the school badboy Ryder Lynch and they find...
29.8K 448 27
How did the love between them start? A broken mafia's daughter fell in love with a quite good boy who never involved with anything of the kind? Was i...
183K 5K 46
Emma; Your stereotypical bad girl. She: smoked, Raced & was involved in what you would say "underground fighting". Being previously kicked out of two...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

259K 4.8K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...