My Cheerleader Has A Gun (gxg)

By maryrobins

Olivia Cox is your typical highschool student. She's wealthy, spoiled and of course the captain of school's c... More

Chapter 1 "Queen Bee"
Chapter 2 "Samantha Flynn"
Chapter 3 "Masked Girls"
Chapter 4 "Banged Up"
Chapter 5 "A Sudden Invitation"
Chapter 6 "Movie Night"
Chapter 7 "Suspicion"
Chapter 8 "Questions and Intruders"
Chapter 9 "Just Another Ordinary Day"
Chapter 10 "Her Soft Lips"
Chapter 11 "Back To School"
Chapter 12 "Trail"
Chapter 13 "A Little Space And A Kiss"
Chapter 14 "Complicated"
Chapter 15 "On A Mission"
Chapter 16 "Not Too Discreet"
Chapter 17 "The Bitch's Confession"
Chapter 19 "A Little Bump Ahead"
Chapter 20 "Saving Sara"
Chapter 21 "In For A Surprise"
Chapter 22 "Guns Blazing"
Chapter 23 "Taken"
Chapter 24 "Confined"
Chapter 25 "In A Weak State"
Chapter 26 "Killed"
Chapter 27 "Let The Game Begin"
Chapter 28 "Trick or Threat"
Chapter 29 "Smooth Plan"
Chapter 30 "The Bitch's 'I Love You'"
Chapter 31 "Out On A Date"
Chapter 32 "Gun Game"
Chapter 33 "Blood Spilt"
Chapter 34 "In Distress"
Chapter 35 "Consequence"
Chapter 36 "Guilt"
Chapter 37 "Left Behind"
Chapter 38 "Deadlock"
Chapter 39 "Going In"
Chapter 40 "Fight To The End"
Chapter 41 "Survive"
Chapter 42 "The End Has Come"
Need Suggestions!! Another Story!
Redress (New Story)
Redress has been published!

Chapter 18 "Little Plan"

8.3K 263 96
By maryrobins

Scarlett

I stirred awake when I felt my head was about to explode because of the throbbing headache. I turned to my side and noticed that the her side of the bed was already empty. Wondering why she was up this early in a Saturday morning, I grabbed my phone on the nighstand and looked at the time. Well, I was wrong when I said early as it was already 11 in the morning. 

I sat up and leaned my back on the dashboard, feeling the heaviness and the unusual warmth of my body, although I was feeling a little cold. I dragged the cover over my body while I closed my eyes even for a moment. I heard the door open and judging by those light steps, I knew it was Olivia.     

"Oh you're up, I was about to wake you. Um,are you okay?" she asked, her voice laced with concern.

I shook my head but didn't bother to open my eyes, "I'm not feeling well." I mumbled weakly. I heard her footsteps then I felt the side of the bed shifted. She touched my forehead then to my neck and as I opened my eyes, I realized how close her face was. 

"Yeah, you definitely have a fever but atleast you're not burning up." Her eyes found mine and stared at them briefly before she lowered their gaze to my lips. My eyes also travelled down to her lips and an urge to kiss her blossomed inside of me. I leaned in to kiss her but before my lips could touch hers, my head whipped to the side and... I sneezed. 

"What an unusual way to ruin the mood," she said, chuckling.

"Oh shut up," I retorted, smiling. She scooted away, leaving me a little disappointed by the sudden absence of her warmth. 

"Wait here, I'll be back with your brunch."

"Oh no need, I'll come with you. I have to get out of this bed for a while," I said, pushing myself off the bed, wrapping the cover around me at the same time. She was about to open her mouth to protest, but I raised my forefinger and walked towards her.

She shook her head, "Are you sure? You know I'd be happy to bring you brunch in bed," she said as she wiggled her brows. I rolled my eyes and followed her downstairs where I found Violet and Sara sitting in the living room.

"Oh you're here," Olivia uttered with an annoyed tone. Sara ignored her and peered at me but as she took in my appearance, a creased appeared between her brows. She bounced off from her seat and walked towards me. I heard Olivia mumbled something beside me but I ignored it.

"Are you feeling okay?" Sara asked and I nodded then covered my mouth when I let out a sneeze. 

"Come on Scarlett, you have to eat," Olivia started dragging me to the dining but I held her hand to stop. 

"Um, I don't really have an appetite right now." 

"But you have to eat. Why don't I make you something?" Sara offered, earning a sharp glare from Olivia. Noticing her burning glare, Sara mirrored Olivia's expression and once again, their staring contest started. Ugh, these two! I didn't know what to do to stop them from hating each other.

I cleared my throat, calling their attention, "Okay you two, that's enough. Like I said, I'm not going to eat, so why don't we just hang out in the living room and have fun..I guess?" I beamed at them, trying to look convincing although I wasn't convinced myself that it would be fun. Olivia snorted then crossed her arms over her chest. 

"What's the fun in hanging out with people I don't even like," Olivia retorted which made me roll my eyes in her sardonic tone.  

"You're right. For once, I agree with you," Sara seconded with a huff. As much as I wanted to be with them, I wasn't in the mood to argue. If they didn't want to be around with each other, then so be it. I was done with them. 

Shaking my head, I left the two alone and walked towards the living room where Violet was sitting silently on the couch. I flopped down beside her and rested my head on her shoulder, peeking at her iPad at the same time. She was reviewing various footages, which was really boring, but it had to be done. I averted my gaze and dragged my legs to my chest and leaned my body to her side. 

"Fed up with them?" she asked nonchalantly.

"You have no idea... " I said, rolling my eyes when I heard the two girls arguing in a hush, "...I'm glad you didn't join them, I know how you favored Sara over Olivia."

"Nah, I'm kinda busy right now, and besides, I don't want to add to your stress knowing you're not feeling well. Why don't you go back to bed and rest, you know I need you tonight."

I sighed, "You know me. I don't like to stay in bed for the whole day and I can still be useful even if I'm feeling like shit." 

"Well, bed's better than the couch and it's not like you're gonna sleep the whole day, just for few hours, atleast you got some rest." 

"Yeah, bed's fine... but I like where I am right now, with you. You make me feel warm even if I'm feeling cold," I whispered in a sweet voice. Although my head was hurting, I couldn't help but to tease her, seeing how serious she was. I forced myself to look serious and seductive but it was hard when I felt like cracking.

She put the gadget on the table and tilted her head to look at me, a smirk playing on her lips. She brought her face near me, her eyes sized my face up and down, "Hmmm, I like how close you are to me right now, I could take you right here, right now. You have no idea how much I'm craving you...to kiss your lips...to touch your body... but I know what you're doing. You.Can't.Fool.Me!" she bawled before smacking my face with a pillow. The laughter finally escaped my lips causing shooting pains to my head but it didn't stop me from laughing. 

"You're such a tease! Get out of her before I pound on you," she said, laughing and slapped my arm again. I stood up, still in my fits while holding my stomach but soon my laughter died down when I felt feeling burning stares in my direction. Looking up to the source, I came across two pairs of glaring eyes as they silently watched me and Violet. Noticing my reaction, Violet followed my gaze and she too, stopped laughing.

She turned back to face me, her eyes widening a fraction for a brief moment, "Uh oh," she mumbled, smirking.

"Yep. I'm gonna go upstairs." I said before walking to the direction of the stairs where the two were standing near, training their eyes on me. I offered them a small smile and a nod before proceeding upstairs. 

Closing the door, I climbed on the bed and welcomed its softeness when I laid on my back. I cocooned myself with the cover, waiting for the sleep to come. I stared at the ceiling for few minutes before I started drifting to unconsciousness but before I could get some sleep, the door flew open, jolting me awake, and came in Olivia and Sara, glaring at each other for a moment before they turning their piercing glares to me.

Ah, great!

*

Sitting on a car for about an hour normally, I wouldn't complain, but with Olivia's constant complains, and sarcastic remarks, made me want to jump out of the van. The four of us were currently outside Elle's house, again, waiting for Brad to arrive before we proceed with our plan.

"Ugh, we've been waiting for a year now,  I'm bored," Olivia complained while leaning her head on the window. 

"For once, can you just stop complaining and shut your mouth Olivia," Violet snapped from the back. I couldn't blame her though, she didn't have that much patience like me. But I admit, my patience was also running thin, maybe because I wasn't feeling good or the fact that I wanted silence as I was feeling grumpy at the same time, considering that I wasn't able to get enough rest and sleep earlier when the two barged in.

"You don't get to say that to me Violet."

"Oh try me Cox."

"Guys just stop it. Let's focus on the mission." Sara interfered and miraculously, Olivia didn't retort back. She rolled her eyes, and stared ahead with arms crossed over her chest. I welcomed the silence once again even if there was a little tension hanging around.

Ten minutes later, Brad pulled up in front of the house and got out of the car. He fetched his phone from his pants' pocket and brought it to his ear seconds after, probably calling Elle. Flickering my gaze to the girls, I pulled up the mask from my neck, covering the lower half of my face and pulled the hood of my jacket over my head. Violet did the same and we readied our tranq guns. We waited for Elle to come out of her house and when she did, we immediately got out of the van.

"You take the guy," Violet instructed as soon as we stood side by side. I nodded then we crossed the street, aiming the gun. As we got near, Elle saw us and before she could react, a dart was already sticking to her thigh. Watching Elle wobbling, I turned to Brad who looked shocked and scared as he raised both his arms up. I steadied my aim and was about to pull the trigger when unexpectedly, for the love of God...I sneezed. Opening my eyes, I saw the dart on the ground. 

"Nice shot," Violet hollered, chuckling. Well I didn't even realize I had pulled the trigger in the process. 

Taking the opportunity, Brad instantly bolted away but he didn't get that far when I threw the small gun, hitting him in the back of his head, causing him to stop running as he howled in pain, rubbing his head. I ran up to him and when he looked up, I swung my fist to his face, knocking him cold instantly. What a softie!

I gestured to the van while I slowly dragged Brad's body from the curb and I hissed when his head fell from the elevated concrete.  

"Sorry," I mumbled apologetically. The van parked in the middle of the street and as soon as Violet had put Elle inside, she helped me dragged Brad and hoisted his heavy body to the van.

"Phew, that was heavy," I breathed as we also got inside the back.

"He's a buff," Violet replied, "Okay Sara, let's get out of here."

"Aye, captain. Here we go." 

*

"I'm sleepy," Olivia whined while she yawned and slumped her back on her seat. I looked at my watch, it was already 2 am. 

"Why don't you sleep in the back, beside Sara."

"Ew, no. I would rather stay awake all night."

"Okay." 

As I forced myself to stay awake, I saw Violet came out of the small warehouse and gestured for me to come in. I got out of the vehicle and walked towards the building, pulling the hood over my head and covered my lower face with mask. I stopped walking midway and sighed when I heard someone following me.

"What are you doing?" I asked impatiently.

"I'm coming with you?" 

"You know you can't Olivia. They can't see you or they'll know. Just go back in the van and sleep."

"I don't want to be alone with Sara," she huffed.

"Olivia, not now, okay? Please! Just be a good girl for a while and go back to the van." She lingered for a moment but thankfully, she turned her heels back to the van. As soon as she was inside, I continued walking up to the warehouse.

"Oh, you're awake, good!" I announced, with a deeper voice so they wouldn't suspect anything.

"Who are you guys?" Elle asked as she struggled in her seat. She didn't look as alarmed as Brad and it made me suspect more that she was indeed part of the organization.

"You don't need to know who we are," Violet spoke but not in the usual sound of her voice, "Where is Red?" she added.

Elle arched her brows, "What? I don't know who and what that is. Just let us go."

I stalked forward and hovered in front of Brad who looked ashen, "Tell us where Red is and we'll let you two go but if you won't cooperate...then I'm gonna hurt your beloved boyfriend."

"No, please. Just tell them Elle," Brad, for the first, managed to speak up, "Give them what they want Elle, I don't wanna die in here."

"No. I don't have anything to say to you. I don't know Red, I swear." I backtracked as I looked at Violet who nodded and strode in front of Brad, cracking her knuckles. Brad started struggling again while Elle looked at him, helplessly. If Elle was what we thought she was, she probably wouldn't say anything even if we rough Brad up.

Violet raised a fist, ready to punch, making Brad flinched, "Please don't, not my handsome face, please...Don't hurt me, I have nothing to do with this. If you want something with Elle, then hurt her, not me. Leave me out of this!" I almost laughed at his plea and I could tell Violet was too when I saw her back jerked. What a jerk! I didn't know what Olivia saw in him but then again, she dated him because he was a jock.

"What the fuck! Are you serious?!" Elle snapped, glaring daggers at Brad. I couldn't blame her though, if I were here, I would surely be pissed at this guy, "How can you say that?" she added. Violet turned around, walking in my direction and stood beside me as we watched the two started to argue.

"You can't blame me Elle. They want something from you so they also kidnapped me, just so they could torture me til you talk. But I got nothing to do with this. You should be the one to be tortured, not me."

Elle let out a humorless laugh, "I can't believe this. How can you be so selfish? I thought you love me."

"I love you but I love myself more okay? My life..."

"Oh that's harsh," Violet whispered, "I think we should let them be." I nodded and we headed out of the room, without them noticing us. 

"What a jerk," I spoke as we walked towards the van.

"Couldn't agree more."

When we reached the van, I checked at the back and found Olivia and Sara sleeping, facing each other with Olivia's arm draped over Sara's waist.

"Oh, wow. That's a rare sight," Violet said beside me.

"Yeah, no kidding." I fetched my phone from my pocket and took a photo before shoving it back. We walked to the front and got in.

"Are you sure they're gonna get out of there?" I asked Violet while she started the engine. 

"Yeah, totally. If Elle is what we think she is, freeing herself fom the cuffs is just a piece of cake." With that said, she handed me her iPad, taking a look at it. I saw two unmoving red dots on the screen, indicating that these two were Elle and Brad. 

I handed back her iPad and spoke, "Well I hope she better takes us to Red as soon as possible."

"We just have to be patient then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 23.9K 26
Read 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' before reading this. It's exactly been five years since 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' takes place. HOPE LAROVE is now...
488K 17.2K 34
Gracie Slater and Colleen Witzel couldn't be more different. Gracie was the popular cheerleader and Colleen was the shy weird girl hated by all. To...
1.5M 48.1K 29
This book is not edited, read at your own risk. Carmen Larove, a rebellious 16 year old girl with a secret, master in martial arts and she doesn't g...
291K 15.9K 55
[LGBTQ+ Teen Fiction] (Editor's Choice July 2022) High school junior, Callie Washington, is currently in a dilemma. Attending an all-girls, Catholic...