A New Forever

By nickel_is_awesome

Evelyn Joyce. She just wants to be adopted and live her normal life again. She grew up in London, England and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

481 14 0
By nickel_is_awesome

"Eve, I swear to god I am going to murder you!" Jai screamed and I laughed running from him. I ran onto the stage as he chased after me.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently as I laughed.

"You know what you did!" Jai yelled at me and I laughed jumping off at stage as I ran through the empty seats dodging workers who were trying to clean up.

I had taken Jai's phone and changed all of his contacts around, changed his passcode, and hacked into his twitter.

I fell to the ground as Jai tackled me causing me to let out a shriek.

"Eve, what's the password!" Jai yelled at me and I let out a small whimper as Jai glared down at me. His face softened as he heard me whimper. "Eve, what is the password to my phone?" Jai asked more calmly.

"I-It's 7289." I said and I looked up at Jai. "I'm sorry for taking your phone." I said and Jai gave me a small smile.

"It's okay, Eve." Jai said and I looked away from Jai.

"I also switched up all of your contacts and sorta hacked your twitter." I whispered and Jai just sighed.

"Okay, that's okay, it's okay." Jai said trying to reassure himself more than me.

"I'm sorry." I said again and Jai just nodded as he stood up helping me up.

"It's okay, just don't do it again." Jai said and I nodded as he sent me a smile. "Now you have to help me rearrange my contacts." I laughed and nodded as Jai held me into his side.

"Jai! Eve! Hurry we are leaving! We have to get on the plane!" Beau yelled and I hurried with Jai as we caught up with Beau and the rest of the boys. Beau wrapped his arms around me in a hug as I hugged him back.

"Let's go!" Luke said and we walked out of the venue as Beau held me close to him as the fans screamed.

"Eve, what happened to your face?" A fan asked and I shrugged at her.

"Luke's temper got the best of him." I said with another shrug.

"What! That's not what happened!" Luke yelled and I covered my face scared.

"Don't hit me again!" I cried trying not to laugh as I was shoved into the van by one of the guards.

"I did not hit you." Luke said and I smiled at him as I laughed.

"I know you didn't hit me." I said and Luke glared at me.

"She is a little devil." Jai said pointing at me making me smile widely.

"Don't call my daughter a devil!" Beau glared at Jai making me laugh as his eyes widened.

"What the hell did you do to my twitter?" Jai asked me and I laughed as the boys pulled their phones out. Beau was the first one to start laughing and Daniel was the next.

"I think you make a perfect unicorn." I told Jai as he glared at me. 

"I really like the other picture." Beau laughed and I smiled.

"Oh you like that one? I really liked it too." I told Beau as they boys started to read the one tweet I had sent out.

"You could have done better." Beau said as he kissed my head.

"I'm going to get you back." Jai warned me and smiled at him.

"Okay, I'll be ready." I said and Jai started to change things back on his phone.

"When we get on the plane, who am I sitting with?" I asked and Jai smirked at me.

"I forgot, you are sitting with me." Jai said and his smirk made my blood run cold as memories came back.

"N-No, no, no." I said shaking my head as Jai scooted over to me.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Jai said as he gave me a hug making me shriek in his grip. "Remember I fought for you?"

"Yes, I remember, now let go of me!" I shrieked and Jai let go of me as I curled into Beau's side.

"We made it!" Luke exclaimed as we pulled up into the airport.

"Okay, Eve, stay by one of us boys." Beau said and I nodded as we jumped out of the van. I lost Beau making me panic slightly as the girls screamed not helping me. I looked around and found James close to me. I ran over to him as he wrapped his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey, Eve." He yelled at me smiling as I smiled widely at James.

"Hi, James." I smiled and we walked into the airport as Beau let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought I lost you forever." Beau said as he hugged me tightly.

"Well, you lost me but James found me." I shrugged and Beau laughed.

"Thanks, James." Beau said as he let go of me.

"You are a terrible father." Luke said pulling me into his chest. "Don't worry, mommy's here."

"I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you." Beau said and he started to cry running away.

"He's just jealous of you because you are a great parent and he's not." I told Luke who laughed nodding.

"Everybody loves Luke." Jai said and he kissed Luke on the cheek.

"Don't touch me. Ew." Luke said as he quickly wiped his cheek off shuddering.

"Mommy, carry me!" I yelled as I jumped up and onto Luke who fumbled to catch me holding me to his chest.

"Guys we really need to hurry before we miss our plane." Ronnie said and Luke tightened his grip on me.

"We don't want to be late now do we!" Luke yelled and he started running making me squeal as he laughed. I clutched onto his shirt laughing as he caught up with Beau who was now walking.

"I can't believe we adopted a little girl." Beau said smiling over at me as Luke started to walk next to his older brother.

"Um, I turn 14 on Sunday." I said and Beau let out a sigh putting his head in his hands.

"Don't remind me! I wish we would have thought about adopting sooner and we would have adopted you right when you were put in the adoption center." Beau said and I shrugged.

"You would have adopted me when you were 17 than." I said as I looked at Beau, "You wouldn't have been able to adopt me."

"I would have made our mum adopt you than." Beau said and I smiled.

"I'm glad you came when you did." I said and we walked onto the plane. 

I took my seat by the window and curled up resting my head on my hand. I closed my eyes feeling tired with everything that has happened. I listened to the boys as they got on the plane. I fell asleep my hand holding up my head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I woke up seeing that I was on somebody. I looked up and stared at Jai's sleeping face. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, our legs intertwined together. I rested my head back on Jai's chest just sitting there as I hugged his sleeping figure. 

Jai is like the older brother that I have always wanted. We argue but we always make up easily and he teases me but still is there for me when I need him. He's protective and caring, two qualities that a brother should have. 

Luke and Beau are the best parents that a girl could ask for. They are both nice and care about me a lot as well as being funny. They give me everything that I want and sometimes stuff that I don't want but need. They take great care of me and are super protective.

This is like the perfect family, James and Daniel are like my brothers as well. They are just like the other boys yet even more goofy. Ronnie and Mariam are the best too, from the few times I have talked to them. Mariam is going to make a great mother one day and Ronnie will be the best father. Gina seems like she is going to be a great friend and grandma. I think she wants me to call her Gina because when Beau was telling me about her he kept calling her Gina to me. 

I continued to lay on Jai as the flight attendant told us that the plane will be landing soon. I closed my eyes as I felt the pressure start to change. I closed my eyes tighter as my ears started to hurt because of the pressure. I held onto Jai tighter.

"Pretend like you're chewing gum." Jai said and I looked up at him to see he was smiling down at me. I did as Jai told me and pretended that I was chewing gum. He kissed my head keeping his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"What time is it?" I asked Jai and he looked at his phone.

"It is 4:30 in the morning." Jai said and I yawned nodding.

"So we are in Philadelphia?" I asked and Jai nodded as the plane landed.

"You are in Philadelphia." Jai said and he kissed my head again making me smile as I rested my head on his chest again.

"I'm hungry yet tired at the same time." I told Jai as I yawned again.

"As you sleep we could feed you." Daniel said as he stood up smiling at me.

"Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass." I smiled at him and Jai stood up with me in his arms.

"I wonder how many fans will be here." Luke asked and I looked at him my eyes wide.

"They still come this early in the morning?" I asked Jai who nodded.

"That's why we love our fans." Jai said and I smiled curling into Jai's arms.

"Ready boys?" Ronnie asked and the boys all nodded as they grabbed their small bags and got out of the plane. I got out of Jai's arms and held my tiny bag tightly as we were ushered out quickly. I saw a few fans and the boys took pictures with them as I awkwardly waited.

"Excuse me, aren't you Eve?" I turned around to see a girl who looked to be a year or two older than me.

"Yeah, that's me." I said with a smile as she smiled back at me.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked and I nodded searching for somebody to take our picture.

"MARK! MARK! HELP ME MARK!" I screamed and the security guard rushed towards me.

"Eve!" He said and then frowned when he saw that I was unharmed.

"Can you take a picture for this lovely fan?" I asked and he let out a huff making the girl laugh as she handed him her phone. I got next to the girl and took a few pictures with her.

"Here ya go." Mark said and handed the girl her phone back.

"Thank you, Mark." I smiled up at him and he rolled his eyes.

"We need to discuss what I'm here for." He said walking back to make sure the boys were okay.

"Thank you, Eve." She smiled at I shrugged.

"What's your twitter username?" I asked and her eyes widened as I pulled my phone out and looked at her.

"Uh, it's @emily_xoxo." She said and I quickly followed her and shot her smile again.

"Okay, I followed you. Message me those pics if you can." I said and she nodded as she walked away to get pictures with the boys. 

I sat down on the floor and played on my phone as I waited for the boys.

"Eve, you ready?" I looked up at Luke and nodded as I stood up and he led me out of the airport. I yawned again leaning against Luke.

"Carry me." I muttered and Luke lifted me up with a grunt as I curled into his chest closing my eyes again.

****************

"Is she up?"

"I don't know."

"Check if she's up."

"No! You check!"

"No! You check!

"NO!"

"I'm not checking!"

"Come on guys!"

"SHUT-UP! I AM AWAKE THERE ARE YOU HAPPY!?!?!?!" I yelled jumping up as I stared at the five boys who were staring at me wide eyed. 

I was in a large bed in a hotel room. I must have fell asleep and never woken up when Luke carried me.

"She's up." Daniel whispered to Luke and Luke turned around and punched Daniel's arm.

"I can see that." Luke hissed making me chuckle slightly.

"We decided that because we are free today and tomorrow we will have a small birthday party tomorrow and today we can plan what you want." Beau said and my eyes widened as I smiled widely.

"A small party?" I asked and Luke nodded.

"When we get to LA we will have the real party." Luke said and my eyes widened.

"LA?" I asked and Jai nodded.

"You didn't know that we live in LA?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Oh, well we do." Daniel said and Luke hit his arm again making me chuckle.

"But, we were all in Australia." I said confused and Beau nodded.

"We go back in forth but we mostly live in LA." Beau said and I nodded my head trying to process everything.

I live in LA now.

I felt myself getting light headed at the news and I fell back onto the bed closing my eyes.

"OH MY GOD SHE PASSED OUT!" James screamed and I listened to the other boys panicking.

"Guys-"

"NOT NOW, EVE!" Daniel yelled at me as I opened my eyes sitting up.

"Fine, I was just going to say that I was passed out." I said and the boys all hugged me tightly making me laugh as I hugged them back.

"I love you guys." I smiled keeping them close to me.

"We love you too, Eve." As those words left Jai's mouth I smiled even wider than I already was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LONG WAIT!! I FEEL TERRIBLE AND IF YOU ALL HATE ME FINE BECAUSE I HATE MYSELF AND I AM SO BEHIND ON ALL MY STORIES AND I AM SORRY I LOVE YOU! But I hope you all liked this chapter and thank you for reading(:

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

BYEEEEEEE!!

xoxo

Nicole(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 307 40
65 girls. 13 districts. Five boys. Five winners. When five girls are picked from each of the thirteen districts to compete against each other to beco...
18.3K 884 44
Pandora is your typical 16 year old girl, who I guess you could call her average. All her friends she has are amazing especially, Summer who is pract...
9.8K 191 31
Maddi has just turned 18 and she divided to move to Melbourne from Perth Australia. She found a job as a model and she was going very well. She didn'...
798 20 19
The texting between two people, who know of each other in real life but through the screen they don't, could a relationship really work between them...