Taken ⁺ OT4

By honeyjinn_

The one where Luke gets taken. ✵ ˚ * ✫ ✵ .  ✫ ✧ ·   Info ❁Swearing ❁Violence ❁Inappropriate Acts ✵ ˚ *... More

✧S N E A K P E E K✧
✧P R O L O G U E✧
✧O N E✧
✧T W O✧
✧T H R E E✧
✧F O U R✧
✧F I V E✧
✧S I X✧
✧S E V E N✧
✧E I G H T✧
✧N I N E✧
✧T E N✧
✧E L E V E N✧
✧T W E L V E✧
✧T H I R T E E N✧
✧F O U R T E E N✧
✧F I F T E E N✧
✧S I X T E E N✧
✧S E V E N T E E N✧
✧E I G H T E E N✧
✧N I N E T E E N✧
✧T W E N T Y✧
✧T W E N T Y - O N E✧
✧T W E N T Y - T W O✧
✧T W E N T Y - T H R E E✧
✧T W E N T Y - F O U R✧
✧T W E N T Y - F I V E✧
✧T W E N T Y - S I X✧
✧T W E N T Y - S E V E N✧
✧T W E N T Y - E I G H T✧
✧T W E N T Y - N I N E✧
✧T H I R T Y✧
✧T H I R T Y - O N E✧
✧A N N O U N C E M E N T✧

✧E P I L O G U E✧

2.3K 58 22
By honeyjinn_

✰LUKE✰

It's been six months since the trial. I had just graduated a few weeks ago and I've stoped seeing my therapist now. I've gotten into three of the five colleges so I don't need to do summer school now. Two of the three here and one in Australia, my aunt doesn't want me to go to that one though as she quote on quote won't be able to come over often. Which is a good thing since she's constantly chaperoning me everywhere and tidies my room constantly. I know she means well but I just want some freedom after all this. My face has been in the news more times than I count. I don't want to be remembered as that person who was kidnapped.

It's time to start a fresh. And since my uncle was in the army when he was young and he's my legal guardian. My collage tuition has been payed for.

So I get to decide what college or university I want to go to.

And I think I might go to the University of Melbourne. It's where I'm from. I feel that I'll fit right back at home.

--

"Honey are you sure you don't want to go to Indiana University Bloomington or what's the other one, um- honey help me out-?!" She groaned jokingly while clicking her fingers, pacing along the carpeted living room floor.

"Princeton, Kate" my uncle Will spoke smiling back at me and shaking his head at her.

"Yeah, what about them Luke, don't you want to go to Princeton. I mean that's a big opportunity love." She finally sat down on the couch after having a break from her interrogation of the whys and how I could even go to one on the other side of the world.

"Aunt Kate, I can't just stay here forever..."

"-I know that, I know-."

"Let me finish. You have done what no person could even do to describe. You've done beyond what any person would do and I appreciate everything. But like mum, she would wants what's best for me"

"Yeah, you're right. I also want that for you sweetie, I just don't want you gone so soon" she began to tear up and I grabbed a tissue from the box sat on the coffee table and handed it to her.

"Gosh, you've got me crying now. I love you Luke, and so do your parents. They would be so proud of how you've turned out. Fighting your own battles and what not. You're a smart young man" she blew her nose.

"Thanks Aunt Kate, I know mum and dad are thankful for what both of you have done for me"

"God Luke, you sure know how to make an old man cry" Uncle Will joked and grabbed a tissue as he was crying too.

I wish life could of been better.

For all of us.

But I should be thankful for what I have now...

--

"Luke, be sure to face time when you land in Dubai. Have a safe flight darling" aunt Kate gave me the final hug of the day reaching up to a tally of thirty two if I'm not mistaken. I'm really going to miss her.

"Okay I will"

"Now if you ever need any money just phone one of us and we will transition anything, I mean anything"

"I know uncle will, but thanks. I think with my job I won't be struggling" I got hired at the campus coffee shop last Friday and I got my own apartment, just need to buy furniture when I'm there. But I'll just ask my cousin to help me.

So here I was saying my goodbyes and boarding the flight to Australia. Saying goodbye to good times and bad times I've had in this state alone. I hope Australia isn't like that.

I should write to them when I land, it may take a month to get to them but I'm not permitted to write anymore after that. My therapists last request before our sessions stopped as I was cured of my illness.

I can finally move on then.

--

"I'm twenty two and I can drink dumbass" my first night at a dorm party and let me tell you it's amazing, I'm still known as the newbie though. But it's better than being a pathetic kid when I first came here.

"C'mon Luke, loosen up man!" My friend Jack spoke. He was clearly drunk but the smartest in my profession so I just kissed his ass you could say just to be friends with him. He's one hell of a party animal. He definitely isn't a light wait. He's seems to always be tipsy though never drunk? In all the party's we've been to together.

But that's not the point. The point is I don't think about them anymore, and I've moved on.
My Aunt visited last year for last time since it was getting expensive and all so I go over during summer or anytime there is a break since I have savings now. Thank fuck. I'm no longer a waiter in that coffee shop on the campus I work at a bar on the east side near my cousins. Not that far, thirty minute walk from the campus or a ten minute drive from my apartment.

Life got so much better once I moved here. Reconnecting with old mates of mine back in the early stages of high school and middle school.

I've hooked up with hottest girl on the campus so many times people think we're dating now, so that's a thing. My life is a-o-Kay.

--

"Luke, slow down babe." Astrid was always a tease, she liked to take it slow. As for me I just wanted it to be over with it as soon as it started.

"You know what-" I got up from the bed and pulled my underwear off the floor.

"I'm not feeling up for it tonight-" I threw her t-shirt to her and tried to find my black jeans and phone in amongst her laundry that had just pilled on her bedroom floor underwear included.

Not that I can complain my apartments no cleaner than hers. I just get busy or to tired to tidy up sometimes. The only person that comes over anyway is jack and Alex and sometimes the dominos delivery man for dinner of course but all in all that's it.

"What the fuck Luke!?. Do you not want me anymore?. Is that what your saying.!" She threw a hissy fit for no reason. I'm just not feeling up to having sex right now.

"No Astrid-look I'm just tired tonight and I have work in the morning so I have to prepare the bar for tomorrow night. It's gonna be a killer to get home if I don't go now"

"Fine Luke be a jerk, come Saturday night don't call looking for a booty call when your drunk out of your head"

"Ash?..."god can she let me speak.

"-No!, you got a left hand. Use it jerk!" and she pushed me out of the apartment throwing my keys and my shirt after me. Guess I'll have to come back for my shoes on Sunday.

She'll calm down. Eventually.

So here I am walking over to my parked car and driving down the humid streets of Melbourne back to my apartment.

I'm hungry I should probably just get something in a drive through.

But what to get.

Then out of nowhere my phone is buzzing nonestop, it's two am in the morning for them
what does my Uncle Will want, it's probably nothing I'm sure.

"Hello, whats up Uncle will" I say into the phone taking a left to McDonalds.

"Aunt Kate wanted me to say this to you, but. It's really important..." why did he sound so distance. Did something happen to aunt Kate.

"What's wrong?, is Aunt Kate okay?"

"Hey she's fine. Luke I don't know how to tell you this but..."

"But what?. What is it Will?" My stomach was turning more than the wheels on my car.

"The boys are out." And I just about near drove into a wall...

✰✰✰

I finished this at 12:59 am on the 9th of April 2018 and I'm so happy :).

My last chapter on this book, I've loved writing this and I hope you like reading it. I'm so happy of how it's turned out. But I kinda left it on a Clifford hanger cliff, sorry auto correct did that XD 😂

Ps I only do XD if the apple emoji does show up for people I don't know have apple products or it doesn't show up for them for some reason?.

Anyway, so yeah I promised you an announcement after the epilogue and it looks like the epilogue is done so continue reading if you enjoyed it and yeah thank you so much for comments and votes and reads. It's extremely helpful :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
20.4K 1.2K 27
「Malum Agent / Celebrity AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016
1.9K 64 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...