Colson's Games (Book 2)

Av noot_in_the_mood

This is the second book of a series. Mr. Baker's Assistant (Book 1) Colson's Games (Book 2) Smoke & Roses fo... Mer

1: Go For Broke
2: First Of All
3: Purplish
4: Rougher
5: Mixed
6: Smol
7: Liquid Heaven
8: Missing Crumbs
9: Pain
10: We Don't Stand A Chance
11: P. O.
12: Home Alone
13: Turned
14: Slurred
15: Mae
16: Caught
17: Burning
18: Worn Out
19: Back Hand
20: So Fucking Beautiful
21: Baby
22: Silent Wounds
23: Serpents
24: Smear
25: Deep Red
26: B-B-Blondes
27: Bent
28: Home
29: Heat
30: Cheated
31: Bedazzle
32: Shaking
33: Bursting
34: Two
35: Cereal
37: Bus
38: Spider
39: Bake
40: Heavens
41: Wow
42: Messy Misses
43: Rules
44: I Know
45: Crave
46: Oh God
47: Safe
48: L
49: Homies
50: Soft & Genuine

36: Cocksucker

1.9K 54 13
Av noot_in_the_mood

It was very early morning. Not late enough for the sun to be up, but early enough for everyone to be in bed. The whole house was quiet.

Kells and I were naked, laying in bed. He was exhausted. I was still pretty much awake. He turned over, so he was on his back, with me laying on one of his arms.

"Do you think we rushed things?" I break the silence.

"What?" He turned his head looking at me.

"Do you think we moved too fast?" I turned towards him.

"No." He answered.

"What did you think this was gonna be?" I ask, looking at him.

"I thought you were gonna be like the others. Do my chores, I'd fuck you, and then eventually you'd leave. Honestly, that's why I cheated." He informs.

"Mhm." I hum, getting up and putting on some clothes.

"Where are you going?" He rubs his face.

"Away from you." I say, standing up and pulling my pants up all the way.

"Babe..." he whined. "C'mon. That's not what I meant."

"No, Colson." I almost yell, grabbing my phone and walking out.

(OMG DEADASS LET YOU GO JUST CAME ON MY PLAYLIST IM FCKN DEAD YALL LMAOOOOO)

I all but run down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sighed, sitting on the stool at the bar.

"Hey..." Brit comes out of nowhere, causing me to jump. "What are you doing in the kitchen?"

"It's my fucking house. What the hell are you doing in my kitchen?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I was thirsty." She says, grabbing a water bottle. "I'm guessing it's Kells that made you mad. Want me to go check on him?"

"Oh, yes. Please, go check on the man that repeatedly cheated on me with you, in that pajama set. Bitch, do I ever want you to do anything with him?" I huff.

"Damn. Okay. I was just trying to help." She took a deep breath.

"Helping would be you moving out." I bluntly say.

"Whatever happened between you and Kells doesn't involve me. So don't be a bitch to me." She pointed her finger.

"What happened between me and Colson has everything to do with you. So I'm gonna be a bitch to whoever the fuck I want." I say, pointing my finger and bobbing my head.

"Oh, damn. What's going on in here?" Mars walks in.

I roll my eyes, and fix my shirt as I look down at my down.

"Marilyn is a bitch because her man can't keep it in his pants." Brittany scoffed.

"How can he with your 'free kitty' sign?" I gave her a dirty look.

"You can fuck off, now." Brit chuckled under her breath.

"You can move out and stop living off my shit anytime you fucking want, hun." I snap back, as she walks out.

"Damn..." Mars says softly.

I saw the sun really coming up. I sighed.

"Macky is gonna be here, today, to check on the baby." Mars informs me.

"Why? What's wrong with Mae? Is she sick? I thought she was at Tash's Mom's." I look at him.

"Not Mae. The one you're growing." He explains, as he gets himself a bowl of cereal.

"Okay. Thanks." I say, looking back down at my phone.

He walked over to the table and ate breakfast at the table, by himself. I didn't join him, because honestly I was pissed at everyone and everything and I could barely stand his chewing.

He finished and left. I could hear him watching TV, while Tasha showered.

"Kells!" I heard Slim shout, as he walked in the house. "Oh, hey, M. What you doin up this early?"

"Avoiding Colson." I inform, not looking up from my phone.

"Why?" He asks, opening the fridge.

"He's an idiot." I breathed out.

"Oh, boy." Slim shook his head.

Tasha came out, Mars following a few minutes after, then Brittany. They all made themselves breakfast, Mars for the second time, and sat down at the table.

I watched as Kells came down the stairs. He was dressed, and was irritated. He came into the kitchen. Opening the fridge.

"Done being a brat?" He asked without turning around.

"Done being a cocksucker?" I ask without looking up from my phone.

"Telling you the truth doesn't make me a cocksucker." He sighs, looking over his shoulder at me.

"No, but being a dick about it does." I say, standing up as the doorbell rings.

"I wasn't being a dick." He huffs, and goes to touch me.

"Fuck you. Don't fucking touch me, asshole." I shove past him, and answer the door.

"Doll." Macky greets me, with a smile.

"Hey, Mack." I sigh.

"Bad time?" He asks, walking in.

"No perfect time." I say, as I start walking upstairs.

"Don't you wanna tell Colson?" Mack asked, stopping and pointing towards Mr. Baker.

"Colson can suck my cock." I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Mhm." I heard him growl and follow behind me and Macky.

We got up to the room and I laid down, making sure my stomach was exposed for Mack.

"Okay, so you did pregnancy tests, and they all read positive?" Mack asked, setting up His equipment.

"Yeah." Colson answered.

"Don't you have whores to be fucking?" I looked up at him.

"No whore is more important than my future wife and child." He said in a serious tone.

I had never rolled my eyes harder, in my entire life.

"Okay. I'm gonna take your vitals." Macky informs as he starts taking my vitals.

Kells stood on the opposite side of Mack, with his arms crossed.

"Do you every think before you vomit words into the fucking conversation?" I glared at him.

"No." He answered.

"Obviously." I scoffed.

"Her hormones will be out of control, so it's best to be a lot more sensitive to everything." Mack explained to Mr. Baker.

"Well, he does have a soft spot for cheating, so I guess he is sensitive." I said, without even looking at either of them.

"That's not how I meant it." He sighs.

"I need to go get something from my car real quick. I will be right back. Don't move." Mack says, before leaving.

I sat there not looking at Colson. He came around and laid on the other side of the bed next to me, watching me.

"You gonna be mad at me all day long?" He asked.

"Are you gonna be a cunt all day long?" I asked back.

"I didn't mean it to be anything bad. Why are you so pissed over it?" He asks. He literally fucking asks.

"I'm not even pissed, Colson." I holler.

"Really?" He looked at me.

"I'm not mad. I'm fucking hurt. You literally said all I was to you was a fuck toy and that you didn't even care enough to be fucking faithful. Do you not understand how pathetic that makes me feel? All I ever fucking did was try and give you love and care for you. And what did you do? You fucking cheated on me, and now you're saying it's because you thought I was a fucking Kum N Go." I sigh, almost crying.

"Baby..." he sighed. "I didn't mean it like that."

"That's how I took it."

"You're not like the others." He starts.

"Why? Because none of them got pregnant?" I looked at him.

"No, because none of them made me a better person." He spoke softly, causing me to roll my eyes. "I'm serious. You make me a better man. You take care of me and genuinely love me. You care about me and no other woman has ever made me feel this way. You make me so happy, baby. I love you so much. You being pregnant makes me love you even more, not just because I made you pregnant, but because I get to raise a baby with the woman I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I love you, Marilyn."

I look at him, then away, so he couldn't see my tears.

"Baby..." he sighed.

"No. You really hurt me." I sniffled, wiping a tear.

"I know, babe. I'm so sorry, princess." He came closer and kissed my temple, moving my hair. "I love you so much. I don't wanna see you cry. I'm sorry."

"You just don't think about the things you say. You just don't care." I breathed out.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I do care. I'll think more." He hugged me to him. "You mean so much to me. I'm sorry for hurting you. I love you."

"I love you too." I wiped my tears, and sighed.

He lifted my head up and kissed me softly. His lips soft against mine, I felt his hand lay flat on my tummy.

"You're gonna be such a good mom." He mumbles against my lips.

"You're gonna be a difficult husband." I sighed out, causing him to smile.

"Yeah." He kissed me softly, and pulled away, as Mack walked back in.

"Sorry about that. It wasn't where I last put it." Mack said, sitting back down.

"No worries." Mr. Baker says.

"He's playing you, Baker. He left so we could resolve our problem." I blurt.

"Ehhmmmm...." Mack chuckled a little.

"Mhm. Don't pretend." I look at Mack.

"Who wants to see the baby, now?" Mack changes the subject.

"Please." Mr. Baker almost begged.

"This might be a little cold." Mack warned, as he squirted the clear ointment on my lower tummy.

He turned on the ultra sound and started searching for the fetus.

"Ahh, there the baby is." Mack said.

Kells and I were looking at the screen, I felt him hold my hand as we heard the heart beat.

"Looks like you're about 10 weeks along." Mack explains, smiling at us.

"Wow." I heard Mr. Baker whisper. "I love you so much."

He kissed my hand, I looked at him and saw tears in his cheeks.

"Oh, babe... you're gonna make me cry again." I pout, wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry. Im just so happy." He sighs.

"The realization that there is actually a little you in there, is such an impact." Mack smiled.

"Wh-When will she start showing?" Kells asked.

"Anytime, now, really. More so at 12 weeks. This baby will need a lot of supplements. So, more sex and I'm gonna be giving you some vitamins to be taking. Because you have such a sensitive womb you are going to need a lot more supplements." Mack informed.

"How much more sex?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Not as frequent as everyday, but maybe twice a week, or even three times at the least, just to start." He explained.

"So then it's normal that I'm so horny?" I ask.

"The hormones you have on your period are the ones you'll have during the pregnancy, except amplified with more hormones. Being horny is very normal." Mack answered.

"When will be able to know the gender?" Kells inquires.

"Around 16 weeks, 4 months." Macky says.

"But the baby is healthy, now?" I ask.

"Yes. The baby is healthy, but I want it to be just a bit stronger, because of your past. So the sex and supplements will help with that." Mack said.

"This one is mine, right? Not surrogate?" I had to ask.

"All yours, Doll. I'm really proud of you." Mack patted my hand. "If the baby comes out looking darker, say black, it's not because it's a black man's baby, it's because Marilyn's biological father is black."

"What?" Kells and I say at the same time.

"Marilyn's biological father is a black man." Mack repeats.

"Then how come I'm not darker?" I blurt.

"Because you didn't carry the gene, but your baby very well could carry that gene." Macky informed.

"You didn't know your dad was black?" Kells asks me.

"I don't even know what he looks like." I looked at him.

"What?" Kells looked at me weird.

"Have you met my mom? She's a fucking psycho. She never even told me I had a father." I say.

"He broke her heart." Mack explained, as he started putting equipment away, and setting the vitamins on my nightstand.

"Well, thanks for telling us." Mr. Baker says.

"No problem. You have sex and take your vitamins. I'll check up on you soon. I need to talk to Dean before I go. I'll have him walk me out. You two be kind to one another." Mack kissed my forehead, before he left.

"Your dad is black?" Kells asked again.

"I'm as surprised as you." I say, just as shocked.

Okay it's nearly 3:30am here and my phone is about to die. Enjoy. I'll try to update tomorrow.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

577K 13.1K 32
When Rebecca moves back to her hometown for a friend's wedding, unfortunate circumstances put her near her ex-boyfriend, who left her completely brok...
44.6K 510 53
This book is a story between a girl called Megan fox who isn't famous at all yet but is a big fan of colson baker knows as mgk and what happens when...
107K 2.6K 52
[COMPLETED] When tragedy strikes leaving MGK in a rough situation his live changes forever. Suddenly and unexpectedly Jane comes into his life living...
72K 1.7K 50
Marilyn's story with her new gang involvement, because of Mr. Baker, continues to bring out the worst and best in her and those around her. This boo...