Predator and the Prey (Cai Xu...

Bởi FishnetShirtKunKun

It's my second Cai XuKun x Reader FF. 😅 And again my English is terrible(Not as good as others) 🛑No real re... Xem Thêm

The Stares of a Predator 001
Eaten or Beaten or Taken 002
The Bunny Among Us 003
I'm Cross Dressing 004
What, You Pervert? 005
Laughing But Seducing No 007
Low Key He's Trying To Seduce Me 008
You're a Liar 009
Overloaded Emotions 010
Unloved by Him-Xiao Tang 011
My Heartbeats 012
Aa...You Have An Ex? 013
Raw Flesh 014
Random Dreams With Him?015
Y for You/Hong Li is the Death of Me 16
My War Decision 017
Ehh...Do I still hate him? 018
Movements 019
You're a Flirt Too 020
God Damn This Is What He Calls His Seduction Skills 021
Oh...Nightmares are True 022
Doing This For Nong Nong 023
Ding Dong Knock Knock I've Found You 024
Eternal Thoughts 025
Important Update on This Book
See...He's Back Into My Life Again 026
Sad Drops of Tears Can Tell You the Truth Cause It's Jealousy 027
Ehh...Marriage? 028
Author's Note
See I'm A Runaway Bride 029
Important Author's Note
I'll Find Out Who You're 030
Love Blossoms 031
Lovely Cuddles 032
Author's Note (Decoding Numbers)
Solely Yours 033
Important Update on This Book!
I'll Always Find You 034
My Love Won't Dissappear 035
By My Side 036
Final War Begins 037
The Pulchritudinous Lady 038
My Husband? 039
Guardian Approval 040

I'm Only Doing This So I Can Avoid My Feelings 006

1.1K 44 87
Bởi FishnetShirtKunKun

Vote and Comment!! I didn't want to update my first book so I decided to update this one. I didn't edit this but enjoy~

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

Cai XuKun's Pov:

I watched bunny run away after what just happen, but she sure does look like someone I know but my memory is foggy. I touched my head that was hurting a bit. What was 墨雨 doing with his wolf these days. Just popping out of nowhere and using my body to just talk to her. They are totally planning something. 

I walked back to the school to see everyone just talking. Couples talking and smiling at each just doing couple things. The feeling of love is something I would never feel or receive from anyone. Most of the girls just want my status of being the death god. They just want a higher rank.

-Flashback-

I felt her petting my head. "Kun Kun~" a female voice said. "Your so cute~" she said as she continued to pet my head. I could only bark with joy. She pulled me into her arms and started to hug me. I could only look at her eyes and her beautiful hair. After a while of healing here, I need to go. I can't fall for humans or anyone.

-End of Flashback-

I need to grab something to eat or I'll just starve at this rate. I walked towards the cafeteria. Then a group of girls  just came up to. "Kun Kun!!" they all said. 

"What?" I said coldly. 

"We all made you a lunch box." they said. 

"I don't want it." I said as I walked away. 

"He's so cool!!" I heard them shout from behind. Whatever.

(Y/N) Pov:

I ran away from Cai XuKun that bastard took my first kiss. I didn't look where I was running towards to and I bumped into someone. "Ouch, sorry." I said. I looked up to see Jung Jung. 

"Why are you in such a rush?" he asked me. 

"Oh it's nothing it's just Cai XuKun...." I said. 

"What did he do this time?" he asked again. 

"It's nothing." I said. 

"Are you sure he didn't do anything?" he asked again. 

"I'm sure didn't do anything else." I lied. 

"I can smell that you're lying." he said. 

"I need to go like right now." I said. I tried to get myself up from the ground. I quickly ran but I felt pain from my ankle.

I better have not just broken my ankle or whatever it is. I ran to the hallways to my locker but then I was stopped by a group of girls with their lunch boxes. "Excuse me." I said. 

"We all see how our Kun Kun looks at you." they all said. 

"What are you trying to say to me?" I asked them. 

"We're just saying, stay away from our Kun Kun~" they all said. They all look alike which makes this even worse. 

"Why do you guys dress the same?" I asked. 

"Well, this is how Kun Kun's type looks like." they all said. They are just clingy people who's trying to screw up my life. This contract is like the whole high school life here. 

"Well, I'm not interested." I said. 

"Woah." they all said. "Kun Kun is the death god and his status is so high and he has almost everything, the looks, the cash, the status, and more and more." they said. 

"Well, I said I'm not interested so don't bother me." I said.

"Well, I'm interested in you." I heard someone from behind said. I turned my head to see Cai XuKun. 

"I thought the death god hates the goddess of life." I said. 

"Well, we are in a different situation bunny. Also do you remember you have a contract with me." he said. "So what doesn't fulfill you?" he asked. 

"Maybe because your the death god here and you don't even look cute." I said. Suddenly wolf ears popped out from his hair. Black colored wolf ears. 

"Oh my gosh he's so cute with the wolf ears!!" I heard the group of girls shout. 

"Still not my type." I said.

"What is your type?" he said. 

"It's nothing at this rate." I said. He grabbed my hand. 

"You're coming with me." he said. We walked all the way to a door. 

"Where do you think your taking me to!!" I shouted. 

"Somewhere~" he said as he opened the door. 

"You better not touch me." I said. 

"I won't." he said. We walked into a room a very dark room. 

"Is this the janitor closet or something?" I asked. Cai XuKun snapped his fingers and the room lit up. 

"Sit." he said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Just sit." he said. 

"Your the most possessive Leo that I know." I said. 

"How do you know my sun sign. Whatever, just sit on that white chair." he said. I sat down and he went to a cabinet to grab something. He got a first aid kit. "Now sit still and I don't want that crazy life goddess to haunt someone else." he said. "If you die I'm basically done for cause I don't wanna work with one of the crazy stalkers I have." he said. 

"They all said that they dress like your type." I said. "So your type is like them?" I asked. 

"My type isn't like that." he said. 

"Then what is it?" I asked. 

"You." he said as he started to wipe the blood off of my ankle. 

"Ouch." I said.

"There's nothing special about me." I said.

 "Well..." he said as he wrapped my ankle with a stripe of white bandages. "I'm just playing around." he laughed.

Cai XuKun Pov:

"I'm just playing around." I said. Why am I playing with her feelings or am I just playing with my own. I dislike bunny's rebellion against me. 

"Well, I don't like you so it's fine." she said. Does she actually not like me? I need to remember I'm the death god and I'm not easy to pass. 

"Did I chose the wrong person?" I heard a voice in my head. 

"Cai XuKun, I thought you were better at stuff but I guess not." they said again. 

"Are we having a conversation in my head?" I asked. 

"Yeah.Yeah.Yeah." they said in a boring tone. 

"In case you didn't know who you are talking to, I'm 墨雨." he said. 

"Oh the original death god." I said. 

"Just don't mistaken these feelings." he said. 

"Whatever." I said.

"Hello?" I heard bunny shout. 

"We need to get to class." I said. 

"I can go to my class by myself." she said as she got up and opened the door. 

"Stop." I said.

(Y/N) Pov:  

I walked to my locker ignoring Cai XuKun and got my stuff from my locker and just walked to class while the passing bell just rang. The same classes today that one class about the gods and goddesses here. Now that I know Cai XuKun is the death god I should avoid him more or I'll get in trouble.

"Welcome back class." the teacher said. "Now take your sits. As we left off the death god was very lonely yet he didn't care he did his job but was killed later on." he said. That is so not true. "There's a love story of the goddess of life with the god of love. The goddess of life fell for the god of love, their love was very strong that even the death god hates it." he said. It was probably because of jealousy. "So according to our storybook the death god had black hair and blue eyes and also always like wearing dark colors. The goddess of life has green eyes and (Your Hair Color) wears a yellow long dress. Also I forgot to mention their names. Their name is 墨雨 and 小雨. Well, flip to page 124." he said. The pages turned and someone just came right through the door.

It was Cai XuKun again. "Cai XuKun you're late again so detention. You might as well teach the class for me cause I have stuff to do." the teacher said. The teacher just walked out of the classroom. Does he really trust Cai XuKun with the class. When he turned around he had circle shaped glasses on and he still had his tie loosen up a bit and his wolf ears were gone. His eyes were a shade of blue and I think it was the wolf eyes. 

"Class, let me talk about death god's wolf spirit~" he said. I heard females just fangirling over his deep voice. Let see how this class goes.

Vote and Comment!!!

I'll take ideas for the next chapter!!! So comment your ideas of what might happen in this period of class~ I hoped you enjoyed this~

rice_lum

TheUnicornOtaku

When do you guys want tea time? Cause I have time right now~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

22K 667 41
Y/n no longer had the will to live. She was the illegitimate child between an idol and a big shot, who was a married man. She was neglected as a chil...
1.2K 20 40
Soon to be published!!! Will have more when information is known! Makaria Mavros is finally adjusting to life in a small town in southwestern Michig...
2.7K 27 24
Novel Summary; I heard that the only god in heaven has fallen, and the fragments of the soul are scattered in various small worlds. In order to help...
23.2K 1K 12
To be in love was something that any human would live for. And to be loved, was something that any human would die for. Your life was perfect. You ha...