Gaara's Twin: Two of a kind

De tuiboog

Meet Sanya. She is cold, heartless, and curious when it comes to outsiders. However, she is loving, caring... Mais

Gaara's Twin:Two of a kind
Konoha
Poison Lips
Forest of Death
Maybe...
The start of a ruined bond
Chunnin Exams pt. 1
We're too different.
Important Message
Heading Back Home
Taking Gaara.
Conversation with Gaara.
Team 7 sees Sanya again
She's still stubborn
What i could do for her
Mission time and everyone pissing me off.
History repeating
Shira's first mission..mmm not so great..
Shira fights Sasuke
The plan, and acceptance
Midnight talk
Meeting with mystery person
Joining the Brat
Writers/ Readers note :D
A filler just for you fans :D...: Sanya's last confession
Sanya's and Sasuke's ownership for Shira
Sanya knows all
Joining Madara for future entertainment
MY BIG THXS TO MY READERS!! :)
2 happy things in one day: Sanya's revealed heart
Hearing them out
Kage Summit
This the only plan I know
They're here!
A Conversation that's nearing the end.
I love you Big brother
Last chapter: Sequal soon to come
Sequel Release

Shira's battle to survive.

13.7K 483 93
De tuiboog

(Sanya's pov)

i yawned as i woke up groggily. i got out f bed and got ready quickly. i wore a normal maroon red v-neck, some black shorts, and a sand colored hoodie.

i walked out of my room to hear some commotion in the living room. I walked into the room to see all the Akatsuki members talking to a very uncomfortable looking Shira .Itachi and Kisame were one of the only ones not there since they had to leave to collect the 4 tails.

 Tobi was sitting on her lap hugging her around the neck, while Hidan yelled at Tobi to let get of 'his' property.

i let out a breath as i walked into the kitchen, completely ignoring her need for help as i got out the carton of orange juice and drank it straight from the carton. I heard a huge crash from the living room. i went back to the living room to see crystal staffs pinning Hidan to the wall.

 Shira looked scared as she held her hands up. Everyone looked flabbergasted.

'So that's why Pein wants her...' 

'What do you know?' 

'Those crystals are slowly sucking out Hidan's chakara and giving it to Shira....perhaps he plans to do the same thing with the other jinchuriki to make them weak....' 

'Interesting tactic...but it'll never work....the beast would kill her before she can even muster up a hand sign..'

Pein came in just in time to see Shira's work. I could obviously see the look of amusement and slight shock in his eyes, but Shira didn't.  First she was scared he'd yell at her, but he did the very opposite. "Good...you're not an amature, your powers are progressing...follow me.." Pein ordered.

We all followed him. Shira looked back at me since she was put to the front of the line as everyone piled out, but i wasn't looking at her.

We went outside to a clearing. It was a large opening with trees surrounding it like a circle. Pein turned to us. "Since Itachi is not here, Deidara you will fight Shira...you and Tobi..." Pein said. At first i was in disbelief that he'd team 2 against one, but then i remembered it wasn't my problem.

"Leader-sama you can't be serious!" Shira pleaded. he stared at her blankly. "I am, and if you think you don't have what it takes, then you're no use to us and will die." he said coldly as he narrowed his eyes at her.

Shira got a remorseful, ready to die face. "Hey aren't you afraid your little brat is gonna get injured or die?" White and Black Zetsu asked me. i crossed my arms and clicked my tongue. "Not my problem.." i said. Black Zetsu chuckled.

"For once, The cold hearted Sanya, is going to have some doubts.." They said. i glared at them irritably. "Would you like to be permanently split apart?" i threatened and they went into the ground. Dediara, Tobi, and Shira got into position on the training ground.

"Sorry i have to mess up your beautiful face, hm!" Deidara smirked. "Tobi is a bad boy for having to hurt Shira-chan! But Tobi is a good boy for listening to Leader-sama!" Tobi said stupidly. Shira looked unsure what to say and was already sweating and shaking.

"Tobi you stay out of this until i call you." Deidara said. "Aye, Aye captain!" Tobi said as he jumped into a tree.

"START!" Pein yelled.

~ Beginning of her fight ~

( 3rd pov)

Shira looked at Deidara as he smirked. he put his hands into his back pouches as his hand mouths began eating clay. "How bout alittle C-2, Hm?!" he said as he threw his hands out, allowing small clay birds to pop out.

Shira had no clue what to do. She put up a crystal wall, but it wasn't strong enough to withhold the blast. It exploded right in front of her, making her and her shield flying. She rolled on the the ground and winced as she looked up.

"So this is the power...of an S-rank criminal.." she thought weakly as she stood up. "Come on un, if you wanna survive you gotta kill!" Dedara yelled. Shira then made hand signs, but not at a quick rate.

"Crystal style: Crystal barrage!" she shouted. Crystal shurikens started to appear as she threw them at Deidara, but he easily dodged them. He then put a handsign up and smirked. "Look under.." he said.  her eyes widen as she saw small centipedes crawl on her legs.

"KATSU!" He yelled as the explosions went off. there was alot of smoke. Sanya on the side lines just kept staring. As the smoke cleared it showed Shira on the ground and her legs looked to have cracks on them.

'Hm a crystal armor...sort of like our skin that's protected by a layer of sand..' Aria said interested.

The fight looked beyond over. Sanya sighed as she turned around, having no interest to watch anymore. 'Told you...useless...' she thought. Suddenly she heard Shira whimper. she turned around to see her getting up. Sanya's eyes were alittle wide.

'Is she an idiot?!' She thought. Shira got up and her legs were still wobbly as she had some blood run down her mouth.

"I-I'm not f-finished.." she said. Deidara smirk. "Hmph, that's fine..if you got a death wish...i'll allow you to die in a artistic explosion!" He yelled as he threw more bombs. Everyone's eyes were wide, since that was C-4 clay.

Shira's eyes were wide too as she put her hands up trying to protect herself. Everyone heard the explosion and thought they'd see Shira dead,but it was the opposite.

She was on the ground covering her eyes and whimpering. "i told you, you're no use to me.." a voice came. Shira's eyes widen as she looked up to see Sanya standing there with her goroud on her back and a sand wall that was holding some huge wall of boulders in the way to protect them.

Shira's eyes were wide actually everyones eyes were. 

"Hoi Sanya this is my fight, hm!" Deidara yelled. Sanya threw the boulders that were protecting them away and her sand went back to her goroud. "Your fight is over...She is no longer able to fight." Sanya said plainly

Deidara growled. "You know the rules! once a fight starts then it ends until Leader-sama says it's done and he didn't call it, hm!" Deidara said pissed. "Then your fight is with me." Sanya said as she crossed her arms.

"No Sanya-sama d-" 

"You have no room to say anything..you've lost so shut your mouth before i let him kill you.." Sanya said harshly, Shira shuted her mouth.

"Fine, i've always hated you anyways, so i might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone!" Deidara said. Hidan laughed. "He's dead." he said. "Bet you $20 Sanya will take off his arm." 

"Psh, no fucking way she'll take off his head.!" Hidan said as he shook Kakazu's hands.

"Your move." Sanya said to. Deidara growled, "Tobi get Shira!" as he made another clay creation with a much deadlier punch. "Eat this!" he yelled as a dragon formed and he threw it at Sanya.

Just then Tobi appeared behind Shira. "Sorry Shira-chan!" He apologized as he got ready to knock her out.

She sighed annoyed as everything went in slow motion in her mind. She made her sand make a sphere around the dragon then threw it off into the distance as it exploded, as well as slap Tobi off into the distance when he wasn't paying attention. Deidara hissed. Sanya did hand signs. 

"Time to try my new jutsu.." she muttered as she did hand signs.

"Sand style: Sand prism!" she yelled as a large pyramid looking structure came and locked deidara on the inside. You can hear his screaming. "I haven't had blood in 2 weeks...and blood mixed with fear is the best kind." she said as her eyes flashed with bloodlust.

She created spears and pointed it at the pyramid. She then did a handsign. Everyone could see certain parts of the prism form a bulb, then a purple liquid was filled in the glass like bulge.

"Is that.." Hidan asked. "Poison.."White and Black Zetsu said. "She plans to kill him from the inside with poisonous gas, but if he somehow manages to break out she'd throw spears at him." Kakazu explained.

~fight over~

(Sanya's pov)

"Enough!" Pein called and everyone looked at him. i growled inwardly as I hesitantly broke the jutsu and the sand fell while the poison dissolved in the air. Deidara coughed harshly as Tobi woke up from unconsciousness and came to pat his back.

He then pissed Deidara off when he said,"Hey at least this is only the 39th time you've been beaten by Sanya-senpai." which ended up him flying through the air. Pein came up to me and Shira.

"You disobeyed the rules." he said disapprovingly towards me. "I did nothing, would you have rather let her die...and really be no use to us?" i asked with a risen eyebrow.

"Doesn't matter you still broke the Akatsuki rules...and as your punishment you will take Shira into your care now,you will watch her and train her and i will see the results in 3 months. If she does not advance or beat Deidara in another battle, then she will die and you will be punished." he said as he walked away.

Everyone else followed. Deidara followed to and didn't say a word, but did glare at us.

It was just me and Shira now. She was crying again while looking at the floor. "I-I'm sorry..i'm sorry i'm weak....j-just let him kill me...please..i can't do anything.." she whined. "Tch." i said. she gasped as i made my sand punch her.

She fell to the ground on her side as her hair covered her eyes and she touched her cheek.

"Do you think it's that simple, you think he'll be nice and just put you out of your misery? Well it's not, stop asking for the easier road and stop being a baby. Being a ninja means no emotion! You're pathetic and weak, you know that! So fix it! stop crying about it." i said in an emotionless voice.

Her eyes were wide. 

i then walked away from her, leaving her to think about what i said. 'I can't believe you did this to me! I can't believe you took over my body to save that piece of trash!'  i yelled at Aria for her earlier actions.

Of course i didn't do it, she did!

  'Hey Sanya guess what, shut the hell up..you might see her worthless but i bet you in 3 months she'll be one of the strongest members..' 

'Tch as if..the girl can't even dodge, she's a lost cause...'

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.9K 1.2K 17
Tango's a girl who was kidnapped from her family when she was just a baby and lived in a lie with the kidnappers. She escaped and found out her famil...
4.5K 90 16
♥♥♥ COMPLETED ♥♥♥ Naruto. Who would've thought that he had a sister. Her name is Mayoumi Uzumaki. A masked man took her into the woods to die on the...
11.3K 788 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...
535K 19.2K 190
BOOK ONE | 87 Chapters | She's the girl who can't seem to have others keep their eyes off her. Not cause she's attractive, but because she isn't. She...