Insecure [rochan]

Av katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." Mer

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

I'm

2.1K 148 123
Av katzmotelrm

Chanhee got to school and he was surprised to see Rowoon waiting for him outside. 

Rowoon saw Chanhee and smiled brightly. 

Chanhee let out a sigh as he walked up to the elder. 

Rowoon instantly grabbed Chanhee's hand and held it in his own, but Chanhee took his hand away quickly. 

"What are you doing?" Chanhee questioned. 

Rowoon just looked at the younger with a bit of confusion. 

"Holding your hand," Rowoon said to him, looking at the boy with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Look, I don't want people to know about us," Chanhee said quietly, just enough for Rowoon to hear. 

"Why not?" Rowoon questioned. 

Chanhee just glared at Rowoon with a bit of annoyance that just made Rowoon confused. 

"Chanhee, you can tell me," Rowoon said simply as he put a hand on the side of Chanhee's face, but Chanhee just stepped back quickly.

Chanhee just shook his head no.

"Don't tell anyone about us okay," Chanhee said rather sternly. 

"Okay," Rowoon said with surprise. 

"Okay," Chanhee said softly before walking away. 

Rowoon just watched with confusion. 

~

"Rowoon, are you alright?" Sanghyuk asked the latter as he rested his head on the table. 

"Ugh," Rowoon groaned, not even saying words. 

"I don't think he is," Juho said simply as he snacked on some chips. 

"I have a problem, that I can't tell you about," Rowoon complained. 

"Tell us," Sanghyuk said, suddenly interested.

"I can't," Rowoon told him. 

"It's probably about Chanhee," Juho said simply.

Rowoon just glared at his friend with annoyance. 

"Look, if he isn't giving you the time of day, don't bother with him anymore, you're just hurting yourself," Sanghyuk told him. 

"No it's not that, it's just he's not telling me something and I know it's bothering him," Rowoon said to them.

"Just tell him it's okay and that he can tell you, I'm sure he'll open up eventually," Juho told him.

"Maybe you're right," Rowoon said with a sigh. "Hey, where's Taeyang anyway, I haven't seen him too much."

"He's probably with Youngkyun, he really likes that kid," Sanghyuk said simply. "I think they might have kissed."

"Already?" Rowoon questioned with shock as his head shot up.

"Yeah, he's doing better than you with Chanhee," Sanghyuk said with a small laugh.

"Actually Rowoon kissed Chanhee, did you not see the video?" Juho questioned.

"Really?! I'm proud," Sanghyuk said with a smile.

"Well, I kissed him but he slapped me after, that part wasn't in the video," Rowoon explained.

"Oh, and he still talks to you?' Sanghyuk questioned.

"Yeah, but he told me he didn't like me that way so I'm over it," Rowoon lied.

"That quickly? Are you sure?" Sanghyuk questioned.

"Yes, I'm just a friend," Rowoon said simply.

~

"Hey, Chanhee how are you?" A very familiar voice said to him.

He turned to see Jaemin standing there with a small smile.

"Hi, I'm fine," Chanhee said simply.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over my house this weekend with me and Jeno and play video games," Jaemin said to him.

Chanhee was a bit surprised. He didn't think the two actually enjoyed his company.

"Sure, sounds fun," Chanhee said with a smile.

"Cool," Jaemin said before walking away to his seat.

Sanha quickly slid into his seat next to Chanhee and looked at him with shock.

"Did Jaemin just invite you over to his house with Jeno?" Sanha asked eagerly.

"Yes," Chanhee said nervously.

"I would be careful, I never trust them," Sanha said to him.

"Why not?" Chanhee asked, curious about why Sanha didn't really like his new friends.

"I'm not saying they're bad people but they can't really keep secrets, and they also pry into people's business," Sanha explained.

"Isn't that what you do?" Chanhee questioned with a head tilt.

Sanha just glared at Chanhee.

"Yeah but I don't tell other people. I'm just curious," Sanha said simply.

"Whatever, I'm sure it'll be fine. They seem to actually want to hang out," Chanhee said with a small smile.

"I'm just telling you," Sanha said with a small sigh.

Chanhee shook his head just as class was about to begin.

-

It was the end of the day and Chanhee was gathering his things together when he looked to the doorway and saw Rowoon, standing there watching him. He instantly started to get red. 

Chanhee finished packing up and went over to Rowoon with his head down. 

"Follow me," Rowoon said before walking down the hall. 

Chanhee followed Rowoon, he didn't really know where they were going but he just wanted to be closer to the elder. He hadn't seen him all day. 

Rowoon brought Chanhee up to the roof and as soon as they were alone, he pulled the boy close and started to kiss him.

Chanhee let into it for a moment before pushing the latter off of him. 

"What are you doing? We're at school," Chanhee said rather sternly.

"You're mom called me and said I'm not watching you today cause your dad's home, I just wanted to kiss you since I haven't seen you all day," Rowoon told the boy. 

Chanhee just looked down a little upset that he wouldn't have alone time with Rowoon. 

"Oh," Chanhee said softly.

"Chanhee, I need to ask you something," Rowoon said with a serious tone.

Chanhee just looked up and cocked his head to the side.

"Why don't you want to be public, about us?" Rowoon asked the boy.

"Rowoon," Chanhee whined with a eye roll.

"No, listen, I'm just wondering. Look a bunch of people already saw us kiss, they already think something is up," Rowoon assured.

"Well stay away from me until they think nothing is up," Chanhee said simply. He was about to walk away but Rowoon grabbed his wrist.

"Chanhee, you're not telling me what's wrong," Rowoon told the boy.

Chanhee let out a sigh and faced Rowoon with anger, that started to turn into sadness as soon as he looked at the elder. He looked like he might cry. 

Rowoon quickly cupped the younger's face in his hands and looked down at him.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Rowoon said to the boy. He always went soft for him. "Just tell me."

Chanhee said nothing and just fell into Rowoon's arms, hugging him tightly. 

"Can I tell you later, I don't want to talk about it right now," Chanhee said softly.  

"Okay, that's fine," Rowoon told him with a small sigh as he embraced Chanhee in his arms. "That's fine."

*It's a little boring but I think it's good to calm down with the drama for a second.*

-katz

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.1K 125 7
"Baekhyun, can you promise me something?" "Yes, Mrs. Park?" "Promise me you will take care of Chanyeol when he's older." "Yes, I will. I promise." "...
24.3K 695 14
Because you can never have enough Jeongchan Oneshots :D Disclaimer: these stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
13.4K 408 15
Two guys that lived their lives separately finally meet because one of them needs a babysitter for his two young girls and the other one desperately...
198 1 25
"If I wanted you dead, then you would be by now." "So you do like me." (Unedited story I wrote 2+ years ago and I felt like posting)