Love - BTS Jungkook FF ✔️

By GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... More

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

Author Note:

1K 22 16
By GoldxxxMoon

Hello beautiful people!

Allow me to be of annoyance and ask you a question which relates closely to the question I asked in the previous chapter. It's kind of the same.

So from what was commented (which was literally like one thing since only one person commented an idea. Thanks mgthebrave26 ❤️) I have put together an idea for the next chapter and I wanted to know what you think of it. Honest opinions. If you don't like it, then just say it, don't hesitate to tell me how lame my idea is.

So...

What if there was a bit of a time skip.

So we skip to a few months later into Calypso and Jungkook's relationship and Calypso is graduating from her school.

A prom is taking place for the graduates and Calypso decides to take Jungkook, which is allowed because he is her date and not really that much older than her so it's not awkward.

But then, there is a small issue when they go to prom. They have a run in with a few people and things get a bit messy.

One of those people being Dexter.

Dexter kinda-maybe-I-don't-really-know- crashes their night and dances with Calypso, causing a little issue to arise.

So there's the idea!

What do you think?

Honest opinions please. If you don't like it then I will take no offence at all. I would love to hear some of your guy's ideas and thoughts and what you would like to go on later in the book.

Thank you!

– Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.2K 40
What happens when you room with seven heavenly guys but one wants your love and attention the most? But, its not easy when there are people in your...
18K 1K 46
Jimin, a sassy Male omega. Yoongi, a sarcastic Male alpha. It's hate at first sight for these two wolves. They keep helping each other with out reali...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
43.3K 1.9K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...