Sinners

By Jhooee

Desecrating the purest of hearts. They toy with women to watch them squirm, pollinate the seeds of despair, t... More

Before you read.
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
QUICK SUMMARIZATION
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N Quick Summ.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please Read My Dudes
Quick summ. Q&A Answers uwu
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

65.6K 3.6K 4.5K
By Jhooee

Unedited.

"Ami what am I going to do?" You whine.

"What do you mean why are you going to do? I think it's pretty damn obvious." Ami said from her seat on her bed, folding clothes as she did so.

"Well I must be stupid as shit because I don't see it. And since when have you ever done laundry?"

Ami's face scrunched up in confusion. "I don't do laundry, I'm getting ready for Hoseok's sleep over."

"Well have fun with that." You bury your face into her pillow.

Her hand came down and smacked your butt harshly causing you to jerk up. "Ow."

"You're coming. Just wear some of my clothes. Hoseok told me to make sure you come anyway. I'm sure it'll be fun. They're so damn hot. Who knows what'll happen? A water fight with sopping wet abs, a food fight that results in us slipping and falling into one another, ultimately kissing..."

Disgust is written across your features. "You watch too many shows."

"This is real life, what if he invited us there to drug and rape us? Or kill us with a straw?"

Ami's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head. "He's eighteen for Christ's sake, what would he gain from raping and killing us."

"An amazing fucking night." You mutter to yourself.

"Plus Hoseok and the boys have a shit on of followers in Instagram and Twitter. Look at this." Ami giggled and showed tossed you her phone.

Picking the device up, you look at the screen and see a short clip. Clicking play, you see it's a video of Hoseok smiling widely then focusing the camera on a table full of snacks, so much so some even started to fall off. And the caption of his tweet said, 'Sleep over with my besties😘😄👭👬👬👬'.

"Oh my god why is he so extra?"

"Yeah, I felt so bad when I saw that."

"It's just one night, and it's not like they're complete strangers. It's been three months and You and Yoongi talk everyday, I even catch you guys laughing. Namjoon for some reason always goes to you for advice. And Jungkook is just angel. If you want you can just pretend Jimin isn't there." Ami says, making a storm of guilt rise in your stomach.

"Okay fine, I guess it can't be that bad."

*•*•*•*•*

"And this is the main room..." Hoseok finally leads you and Ami inside after talking about Jin's garden for the past twenty minutes.

"Ugh Jungkook shut up, you're so annoying!" Taehyung cries loudly.

Before you could fully look into the room a controller goes flying past your face, nearly hitting you in the process.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok tells. "What did I tell you before going outside?!"

"I don't know! Jungkook won't stop blabbering about his streak! Tell him to stop Hoseok!"

Both you and Ami share a look of confusion, while hiding at the side of the doorway hidden from view. Is Taehyung really that angry over a gloating boy who can't even speak?

You take a peak around the corner and see a smug looking Jungkook sitting casually on the sofa. He looks so carefree and comfortable unlike when he was at school.

Taehyung on the other hand was pouting and marching out of the room only for Hoseok to grab him right after. "I said we have guests coming over, don't embarrass me!"

"Well it's too late for that." Taehyung mutters and trudges past, not acknowledging the both of you.

"What the fuck is his problem?" Ami whispers over to you.

You remain silent, your eyes glued to the back of the troubled boy.

"Hey y/n! Hi Ami." Namjoon walks by, greeting the both of you in a quick notion.

Hoseok makes a tsk sound with his mouth. "Let's go to the movie room, everyone is annoying me."

Ami and you exchange another look and follow Hoseok. As you go you pass a blushing Jungkook, who gives you a small wave from his spot on the couch.

When you entered the medium sized room your eyes widened in awe. The cream colored walls had various speakers perfectly aligned and placed around the room. Two thirds of one wall was completely taken over by a huge screen where the projector was meant to display the movie. But the best part was the sofa. It was made of black leather material but unlike the average sofa you don't just sit down and bend your legs, the seat area extended far beyond that and took up nearly half of the room. It was like a large bed with various blankets and pillows.

"Oh fuck. Let me go get the snacks, I'll be right back." Hoseok says, quickly jogging out of the room.

You and Ami hadn't even had the chance to open your mouths before  someone else had made their presence known.

"Here comes the entertainment!" Jimin barges in.

Your eyes dart over to his figure and widen as he stands there with an arm full of snacks.

Various packages of junk food slowly drop and reveal his unclothed torso bit by bit. His smooth skin dipped perfectly over every muscle on his toned body. His chest gleamed due to the small droplets of water falling from his wet hair.

"Snacks and sex?" Jimin smiles cutely.

The shame you felt when your mouth began watering would have a nun doing fifty Hail Marys, over Jimin's six pack that is.

"I- huh?" Was the only response you managed to sputter.

"Sounds good to me." Ami says at the same time.

"Okay I swear I bought a shit ton of snacks. But I have no idea where- what the fuck?!" Hoseok yells.

You watch as he freezes, looking down at the snacks abandoned on the ground then slowly up to a bare chested Jimin. Hoseok stares at Jimin for a few moments. His eyebrow twitches on its own accord.

Jimin gulps. "...Foursome?"

For a second you could've sworn Hoseoks eyes flickered red.

"Wait. Hoseok, I'm sorry. I was just joking! I'll cover my nipples!" Jimin's fingers hurriedly cover up his nipples.

With a look of sheer terror Jimin hastily picks up a package of gummy worms and throws it at Hoseok's face, giving him the perfect opportunity to run.

Then they were both gone in the blink of an eye.

"What just happened?" You question out loud.

"I don't know either, but don't tell me you didn't think about that foursome." Ami says.

Your head snaps over to her and a look of disgust is drawn across your face.

"No I didn't, you nasty shit." You shove Ami off of the sofa and onto the carpeted floor.

Ami's laugh echoes off the walls of the theater room but is soon overshadowed by the sound of yelling and crashes.

"I'm scared." You both say. It looks like this is going to be a long night.

The next chapter will be a continuation, steamy scenes coming up😏😏 it was too long to add in to this chapter👌🏼

On a separate note, my gifs won't play on top😭 I spend 30% of my time writing on finding bomb ass gifs and now they won't show😭

You guys the sweetest reader sent me a cover for my book and I'm so grateful it's so bad ass ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.4K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...
4.5K 367 22
in this messed up chain of events, filled with words that leave one's tongue with great significance, fear becomes the most vivid in the palette of e...
618K 40.5K 64
Never would you have thought you'd spend the rest of your life in the cave of the Seven Sins, jokingly called "The Eight Sins" now. Though you have...
167 8 12
One day you wake up in a hospital bed to see 7 handsome boys surrounding you, but you have no memory of them or anything at all? You start a new lea...