God's Plan (formerly fake lov...

By 5sosTrash2017

Two purchased cell phones and one cheesy pick up line later and we have the story of Shawn and Merci.....enjo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Not an update
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-Two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-Seven
Forty- eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
New story
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-seven
Fifty- Eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixy-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty- Four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sequel

Fourteen

321 6 0
By 5sosTrash2017

Merci:
New rules
-3 questions
Dear future husband (cover)
-3 questions
Havana
-3 questions
-oops and we don't talk anymore
Leave

Well our next show is in less three hours and I've gotten about 80% of my voice back. Translation, no high notes. So I had to pick songs and rearrange them so they were more in the tenor range than in the alto range.

@merbersings17 boy have I missed this view. Glad to be back tonight! I wanna try something new today so tweet me a question along with your seat and section number and I'll try to answer them tonight! Use #askmerquestionsparis to make sure I see them!

I was on strict vocal rest go until the absolute last second before I go on stage to preserve what ever voice I have. Tomorrow we have a day off to explore Paris before we move on to the next city.

"I wish they would scream less!" I wrote on the white board that I bought at the airport, I was tired or wasting paper. The boys just laughed at me and then went back to ignoring me. I huffed breathing out of my nose.

Shawn looked up from his phone with his eye brows crinkled. "What's up?"

"I'm bored and my phone is blowing up with notifications so I can't use it :("

"I'm sorry." He said and went back to playing on his phone. I looked at him shocked for a second and then stood up off the couch and walked away, making sure my heels were as loud as they could be. I took my white board and walked out onto the stage. What little of the crowd that was starting to flood in cheered louder.

"The boys are boring" I wrote on my whiteboard and put in front of the camera so it would show on the screen. They laughed. I erased that.

"Anyone want to ask me anything?"

"What's something weird Shawn does in the morning?" I heard someone yell from about three rows back.

"He won't do anything before he does push ups and sits up. XD"  they laughed

"What's the most played song or album on your phone?"

"Hopeless fountain kingdom." I erased that and then felt something from behind the stage hit the back of my head. I looked over to the curtain and saw Shawn with a bunch of straws. It seemed he had thrown a lot before actually getting my attention.

"I gotta go loves. See you guys later" I then got up and ran back off stage.

"Are you still bored?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. I shrugged and he smirked. He picked me up around my knees and threw me over his shoulder. He started walking back to the dressing room. I sighed. I hate being short.

"You realize you just opened yourself up for me to tell them that you sing in your sleep, right." He said throwing me (gently) on the couch in the dressing room.

"You wouldn't!" He laughed evilly.

"Oh but I would." He then proceeded to sit on me so I couldn't get up again.
—————————
"How are you guys doing tonight" I asked into the microphone. They screamed. "Yeah. That's always an appropriate answers 'ahh.' Anyway this first song is called new rules and I hope you enjoy."

The music starts and I counted until it was time to come in, "talking in my sleep at night, making myself crazy." I let the backup vocal track play before coming back in. "Wrote it down and read it out hoping it would save me." I said walking down the island of the stage.

I squart down in front of the crowd to shake some hands "my love, he makes me feel like nobody else," I stood back up and walked back to the main stage.

"But my love, he doesn't love me so I told myself, I told myself."

"One, don't pick up the phone you know he's only calling cause he's drunk and alone. Two don't let him in, you'll have to kick him out again. 3 three don't be his friend, you know you're going to wake in his bed in the morning." I acted out the lyrics as I sang.

"And if you're under him you ain't getting over him." I dropped the microphone from my mouth and let the backing track do its thing while taking a breath so I could finish the song.

"Alright, our first question comes from itsmykayla09 in section 7. Can you rap?" I laughed into the microphone. "I can actually. Do you guys want to hear something?" They screamed. "What'd y'all want to here?"

"Bodak yellow.....love the way you lie....lose yourself.....river....monster." Were some of the responses from the crowd.

"I think I heard bodak yellow first. You guys want to hear some cardi?" The screamed.

"I get the money and go, this * is hot like a stove. My * glitter as gold, tell that lil * play her role. I just arrove in a Rolls, I just came up in a Wraith. I need to fill up the tank, no, I need to fill up the safe. I need to let all these * know that none of their * is safe. I go to dinner and steak, only the real can relate. I used to live in the P's, now it's a crib with a gate. Rollie got charms, look like Frosted Flakes. Had to let these * know, just in case these * forgot"  I had to sensor the words because there was quite a few kids in the crowd.

"I'm never doing that again. Next question is from lillyxshawn2000 in section 11 what languages can you speak? I speak English, French, Spanish and sarcasm.

"One more before I sing again......ummm this one comes from allycat1999 whats one thing you hate about the boys? Y'all want me to sleep outside tonight don't you?" I asked laughing.

"Ummm, can I hate how amazing they are? Does that count?" That's all I said before going on with the next song.

I finished my set and answered all my questions and left they stage after the two duets with Charlie. I grabbed a water bottle and chugged it before walking back into the dressing room and changing clothes for the end of the show duet with Shawn.

I opened my clothes rack and stared at it for the longest time. I felt two arms snake around my waist, I'm assuming they were Shawn's.

"You should wear the jeans skirt and the thigh high boots." He whispered in my ear.

"I was actually thinking about wearing a baggy sweatshirt and grandma pants." I said reaching behind me and patting him on the head.

I turned around and faced him and he was pouting. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, not having to stand on my toes due to the heals.

"Oh you poor baby." I said pressing my nose against his. He inched himself closer and just as we were about to kiss, his alarm went off. I laughed and pushed him away because he seemed to be frozen.

He ran away to go sing and I got dressed. I slipped my robe on over my clothes and went to sit on the stool on the side of the stage so I could watch.

When it was finally time for the show to end, the fog for the song started to roll across the stage. The arena was dead silent except for the sounds of a thunderstorm playing over the sound system. The blue flights flashed and the final thunder boomed as the music started. Shawn was waiting on the other side of the stage. We sang the beginning riffs offstage and then as the words started we walked on stage. The spotlight was on me while Shawn was more of a shadow. "He knows dirty secrets that I keep. Does he know it's killing me?" I smirked as Shawn looked up from the ground and saw what I was wearing

"Does he know, another's hands have touched my skin? I won't tell him where I've been. He knows, he knows." I walked over to him and caressed his face. We walked in a circle to where we switched places. It was only because the spotlight on the side he started on didn't work.

"It's tearing me apart. She's slipping away. Am I just hanging on to all the words she used to say." Shawn singing still disorients me to this day. He stepped in closer as he sang, our foreheads were almost touching. I placed my free hand on his chest."

"The pictures on her (the pictures on my phone) she's not coming home (I'm not coming home)" we slowly started slipping away from each other.

"I know what you did last summer. Just lie to me there's no other. I know what you did last summer. Tell me where you've been." We harmonized. We were now ten feet apart and singing at each other. By the end of the chorus we were both on the opposite side of the stage that we started on.

As the song came to an end, we began inching towards each other again. "I know you didn't mean it though ( just hold me close)" he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me in tighter.

"I can't seem to let you go. Cant seem to hold you close." I stepped away, as to run off stage. He grabbed my arm and spun me around back towards him.

"I know what you did last summer. Just lie to me there's no other. I know what you did last summer. Tell me where you've been" for the final chorus, we walked out onto the little island and interacted with the fans.

On the final set of 'I knows',Shawn walked back over to me and I took his hand which was above me head. He spun me around and dipped me.

On the final I know, I was two inches from the ground, my leg was in the air and my arms were around Shawn's neck. The crowed cheered and I smiled. Shawn smirked and picked me back up, kissing me as I finally had both feet on the ground. This has the crows in frenzies.

I don't know why, but I know this time singing was different.

Y'all, please excuse me if the way this chapter is laid out seems confusing to you, just ask and I'll explain something to you.

4/1/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 12.8K 64
๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž ; [completed&edited] โcall it what you want. but sooner or later, I'll be more...
276K 7.7K 78
A sequel to The Free Pass Shawn and Mallory's story continues... Please read The Free Pass or the summary at the beginning first to save yourself con...
4.7K 171 17
Kenna lived the perfect life in the big city. Sure, she'd had her fair share of hard times, but overall life was perfect. She and her boyfriend of th...
860 69 22
"You?" I asked in shock as I watch in front of me the most arrogant person walking in my boyfriend's house. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He a...