Insecure [rochan]

Від katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." Більше

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

Fact

2.3K 166 247
Від katzmotelrm

Both of them looked at each other with a bit of surprise.

"Chanhee!" They both called at the same time yet again.

Chanhee came down the stairs quickly and his eyes widened.

"Dad?" Chanhee questioned with shock.

"Hey bud," the man said as he put his suitcase to the side and held out his arms.

Chanhee went over to the man and gave him a hug.

Rowoon just stood there confused, his shirt still not fully on.

"What are you doing back?" Chanhee asked as he let go of the hug.

"I came back early because they decided to transfer me back here. I wanted to surprise you and your mom but I'm surprised myself, who is this?" His father asked looking at Rowoon.

Chanhee looked at Rowoon, he almost started to blush immediately.

"That's Rowoon, mom hired a babysitter for me cause she was worried," Chanhee said simply.

"Well I'm Kang Minhyuk, Chanhee's father it's nice to meet you," the man said with a gentle smile, but Rowoon was terrified.

"Nice to meet you too," Rowoon said bowing quickly before putting on his shirt fully.

"So, I have one question," Minhyuk said simply. "Why were you shirtless."

"I was hot," Rowoon said.

"His shirt was wet," Chanhee said at the same time.

They both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"My shirt was wet."

"He was hot," again they spoke at the same time.

"So he was hot and I gave him water but he spilled it all over his shirt so I took his shirt and put it in the dryer," Chanhee explained.

His father just looked at them with a bit of suspicion.

"Right well Rowoon, you're welcome to stay but I'm here now so," Minhyuk said simply.

"Oh well, I'll go. You probably want to catch up with your son so I'll see myself out," Rowoon said simply as he made his way past Minhyuk and to the door. He looked at Chanhee and smirked. "Bye Chanhee."

Rowoon left and Chanhee just smiled slightly.

"He seemed nice," his father said with an eyebrow raise.

"Yeah," Chanhee said simply, a small smile on his face.

~

Rowoon was so happy. He kept thinking about what had just happened as he drove home.

When he got to his house, he practically danced in. He saw his mother on the couch and smiled at her brightly.

"Hi mom," he said happily.

She looked at her son with surprise.

"Seokwoo, you're in a good mood," his mother said with a smile.

"I've just had the best day," Rowoon said. "Is Youngbin upstairs?"

"Yes he's in his room," his mother told him.

"I'll make dinner tonight," Rowoon sais as he ran up the stairs.

His mother just shook her head not sure what had gotten into her son.

"Youngbin hyung!" Rowoon called overjoyed.

He looked into his brother's room to see him studying with Inseong.

Rowoon got even happier.

"Inseong hyung!" Rowoon cried as he ran into the room and practically tackled the latter.

"Hi Rowoon," Inseong said with a smile.

"I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?" Rowoon questioned, a bit quickly.

"You literally text me every day," Inseong said simply.

"You are super happy, what happened?" Youngbin asked knowing not too long ago the boy seemed miserable. 

"Well, I kind of sort of just made out with Chanhee," Rowoon said, his smile not dropping once. 

Youngbin and Inseong both looked at him with surprise. 

"Oh my god really?" Inseong questioned, not believing his ears. Rowoon acctually did text him everyday and talked to him about his problems, which at the moment was Chanhee, so he knew exactly what was going on. 

"He was so furious with you yesterday though," Youngbin said with a bit of confusion. 

"Yeah, I know, and he was still mad, but he suddenly just kissed me and it go kind of intense," Rowoon said simply. 

"Obviously, look at your neck," Inseong said, pointing to the colored spot on his neck. 

"What?" Rowoon questioned as he rubbed his neck, before looking in the mirror. He saw the obvious hickey that Chanhee had given him. Rowoon just smirked. He was happy to have that mark. 

"You didn't do anything else right?" Youngbin asked with an eyebrow raise. 

"Of course not, he kind of got scared when I accidently let out a moan," Rowoon said a bit nervously. 

"Oh my god Rowoon, you're growing up," Inseong said happily.

Rowoon just laughed a bit. 

"I'm happy for you, but what about Haechan? I bet you lead him on, he probably thinks you'll take him out on another date," Youngbin reminded him of how he messed up. 

"Oh shit, you're right. I totally was leading him on," Rowoon said with realization. "I'll just tell him tomorrow that we can never do that again, I'll explain that I'm with Chanhee now." 

"Be carefully, that boy is a little scary," Youngbin said simply. "I met his brother once, Taeyong, and he was so scary."

"Taeyong is so sweet," Inseong said looking at Youngbin with confusion. 

"He is now but my first impresion was this guy is going to kill me," Youngbin explained. "Listen, just be careful." 

"Okay, I'm sure it'll be fine though," Rowoon said with a headshake. 

~

That night, when Chanhee's mother came, she was overjoyed to see her husband again. It had been almost a whole entire year since he went to America. Chanhee was also very happy too, having both his parents together was just wonderful. That night, Chanhee's mother cooked twice as much as usual, and his dad told them of all the crazy stories from America. Chanhee was so happy to have his family back. 

After dinner, and after Chanhee got ready for bed, he started to think about Rowoon. He wanted to cuddle with him so badly. 

He decided to call him. 

Chanhee grabbed his phone and called Rowoon. It rung a few times before it picked up. 

"Hello cutie," Rowoon cooed on the other line, causing Chanhee to imidiatly blush. 

"Stop."

"But you're so cute, how can I not call you cute?"

"Just stop."

"Anyway, why are you calling? You miss me already?" 

"Yes." 

"Seriously?! I was just kidding."

Chanhee pouted a bit as he laid down. 

"Rowoon, are you happy?"

"Yes i'm fucking happy, is that even a question?"

"Good. I want you to be happy," Chanhee said with a yawn. 

"Are you happy?" Rowoon asked.

"Yes."

"Are you tired?"

"Yes."

"Then go to sleep."

"I want to keep talking to you."

"Well, do you like me?"

"What do you think idiot?"

"I want to hear you say it."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I fucking like you. Are you happy now?"

"Very."

"Rowoon, what are you going to do about Haechan?"

"I'm going to tell him to fuck off cause I've got Chanhee now."

"Good."

"Let me take you out on a date. We haven't had time to talk about what we are."

"What exactly are we ?"

There was a moment of silence before Chanhee heard Rowoon let out a sigh. 

"If you're okay with it, I want to be your boyfriend." 

Chanhee's heart stopped. The thought of Rowoon acctually being his boyfriend, seemed unreal. 

"I'm okay with that."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Alright."

"Okay."

"Chani."

"Don't call me Chani," Chanhee said on the verge of falling asleep.

"Go to sleep baby."

"I'm not even that tired," Chanhee said, his voice fading out. 

"Chani?"

No answer. 

"Goodnight baby, I love you."

"Goodnight hyung, I love you too," Chanhee said softly, barely awake enough to know what he just said. 

click.

~

The following morning, Rowoon immidiatly found Haechan. He was walking down the hall when Rowoon spotted the boy. He needed to tell him to leave him alone cause he was never going to dat the boy. 

"Haechan, we need to talk," Rowoon said to the boy as he caught up with him

"What is it?" Haechan asked. 

"I can't hang out with you anymore be-"

"Shut up I don't want to hear it," Haechan said quickly. 

"You didn't let me finish I-"

"No you listen to me," Haechan said, turning around to face Rowoon, causing him to stop abruptly. "I have dreamed about doing anything with you for an entire year and I'm not going to lose you now." 

Rowoon just looked at the latter with wide eyes. 

The younger let out a huff before turning around quickly and running into somebody, knocking them over. 

"Watch where you're going," Haechan snapped, as he looked down to see a boy on the ground. 

"I'm so sorry," The boy said as he looked up at Haechan with wide eyes. 

Haechan froze. The boy looked so beautiful and precious. He was instantly interested. 

The boy looked to the ground and reached for his glasses that fell off, slipping them on his face. 

Haechan got out of his daze and held out his hand. The boy was surprised but grabbed it anyway. 

"I'm Haechan, what's your name?" Haechan said rather quickly. 

The boy pushed up his glasses, he seemed a bit nervous. 

"Mark. Lee, Mark Lee. I just transfered here yesterday, I'm a little lost, can you help me?" the boy asked with a headtilt. 

"Yeah, sure," Haechan said simply. 

Rowoon just shook his head in confusion. 

"Wait, Haechan," Rowoon said to the boy. 

"I'll talk to you later," Haechan said as he lead Mark down the hall. 

"What just happened?" Rowoon questioned to himself.

He was just glade Haechan was off his back and now he could see Chanhee without any drama. He was so excited to see him later. He loved that boy so much. He meant the world to Rowoon. 

*Ahh what is this chapter? I'm just going to go write the next chapter now. Also the photos of Chanhee are supposed to give you a little hint of the mood of the story/theme, I don't know if it's helping but that's what I'm trying to do, anyway, see you in the next chapter kookangs.*

-katz

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

268K 7.5K 82
✨ SF9 IMAGINES ✨ 🌙 by @fantasytinkerbell
327K 14.1K 107
"You spoiled her so much she thinks she's the one in charge." "Grab your handcuffs so we can show her she's wrong."
21.7K 467 29
Just being soft for sf9 couples🌊