Circus Girl | SUNGJOY

By authorovert

Joy was raised in a Circus together with her 3 sisters Irene, Wendy and Seulgi, but never did she expected th... More

Prologue
Circus Girl 🎪 One
Circus Girl 🎪Two
Circus Girl 🎪Three
Circus Girl 🎪Four
Circus Girl 🎪Five
Circus Girl 🎪Six
Circus Girl 🎪Seven
Circus Girl 🎪Eight
Circus Girl 🎪Ten
Circus Girl 🎪Eleven
Circus Girl 🎪Twelve
Circus Girl 🎪Thirteen
Circus Girl 🎪Fourteen
Circus Girl 🎪 Fifteen
Circus Girl 🎪Sixteen
Circus Girl 🎪Seventeen
Circus Girl 🎪Eighteen
Circus Girl 🎪Nineteen
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-one
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-two
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-three
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-four
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-five
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!

Circus Girl 🎪Nine

873 40 12
By authorovert

(I'm really sorry for everyone who started to read this story, I know it lacked 2 chapters and I'm able to fix it in due time. I know it took really long for me but I was too preoccupied with my other on going stories at the same time I just finished the other new one, so I'm here back to fix the last two chapters.)

Chapter Title: Opposite Attracts

----

Upon arriving at the Palace, Sungjae together with So Rim, Tae Kwang and Changsub were immediately welcomed by the Queen In Na and Princess Ga Eun.

"Oh noonas? What are two doing here?"he asked confused since the normally wouldn't be hanging out by the entrance door.

"Good thing you guys are back, let's quickly head to the living room. We have a special guest and she has something to tell you and your cousins."Ga Eun explained while dragging Sungjae as In Na simply just held unto the two kids as they all walked towards the living room. Changsub managed to go back to his spot and excused himself.

Despite the confusion and interest Sungjae was feeling, he trusted his two sisters about the sudden situation. And he was trying to think hard on who would want to see them this urgently and why him and his cousins.

Wait?! Is Joy here?

That one thought occurred to him but he quickly shrugged it off since that would be impossible to believe.

"Mama, who is our visitor?"So Rim asked her Mother making In Na smile at the little angel.

"Oh you'll be surprised to see her, I'll even bet you'll jump and hug her."In Na stated. The two kids were excited to know who the lady visitor they have.

When they almost reached the living room door they came across Suho and Hyunsik looking really confused at the same time tired from the last work they did.

"Oh Sungjae."Suho exclaimed then quickly both of them acknowledged the the royal family. As they all entered the room together.

"Do you know she would be? It's making me nervous I don't know why."Hyunsik whispered to him.

"I don't know myself. Let's just meet with her and hear her out."Sungjae exclaimed.

They clearly saw a woman facing her back to them who was casually sitting and drinking her cup of tea. Suho was utterly uninterested as he quickly try to ask the visitor with his smooth talking.

"Good evening miss, they say you have something you need to tell us?"Suho asked immediately not bothering to know who she was first.

Hyunsik and Sungjae was about to add some more questions themselves but was immediately stopped when the woman stood up and faced them.

O____O

"Yerim!"Hyunsik and Sungjae.

"Auntie!"So Rim and Tae Kwang.

"Oh no!!! THE DEVIL IS BACK!!!"Suho yelled in horror.

-----

Queen In Na together with the kids and Princess Go Eun excused themselves as they left the four to talk about their prior topic.

"Can you freaking stop glaring at me?!"Yerim exclaimed while she shoot glares back at her older brother.

"Can't help it! Why the hell are you here?!"Suho couldn't hide his frustrations.

"Oh shut up! It's not like I wanted to come back unannounced anyway, I came because I have something to tell you something important and I'm pretty sure the three of you would be willing to kill a lion just to know it."Yerim stated. Hyunsik and Sungjaw just stood there listening to them.

"Yeah right, if you are just going to announce your marriage to that Jungkook dude you're dating then we aren't interested so go back."Suho was on pure evil brother mode which frustrates Yerim but nevertheless tried to keep her cool since now wasn't the time to snap at his idiotic brother.

"Ignore him Yerim, so what were you going to tell us?"This time Hyunsik spoke as Sungjae just covered Suho's mouth to prevent him from interrupting.

"It's about the Circus Girls."Yerim didn't waste time as she immediately blurted it out which startled the three gentleman as Suho was speechless. "I know you guys don't want anyone to mention about the past but I found out about them."She added making Sungjae let go of Suho and walked towards Yerim.

"What are you saying? What did you found about them? Are they okay? What happened?"was all Sungjae's question full of interest evident in his eyes.

"I want to tell you everything but I'd you guys to hear it to someone else. And you'll meet her tomorrow morning."Yerim changed the topic.

"What?! Tomorrow can't you just tell us now?!"Suho was now serious.

"As much as I want to but it's not my story to tell, besides you'll understand why I wanted her to tell it to you straight."Yerim tried to reason out.

"Her? who is this her you're mentioning?"Hyunsik asked.

"Tomorrow, just wait by then."Yerim gave them suspense words as she left them in the living room.

"What the hell is she doing?! Suddenly appearing unannounced and telling us crap about her finding about the girls and she won't tell us directly?! What bullshit!"Suho frustratingly stated as the three of them were in Sungjae's room.

"Calm down hyung, like she said we'll know it tomorrow so just relax and wait by then."Hyunsik tried to calm the atmosphere.

"That devil is truly evil. Jeeez, yah Sungjae are you sure it's okay for you that we have to wait until tomorrow? I know you're dying to know how she is too, we can go and force the truth out of Yerim."Suho tried to persuade him.

"It's fine hyung, Yerim might have enough reason why she needed someone else to tell us the truth. Besides I am also curious who the lady she was trying to say."Sungjae stated making the two to even more curious why he was acting all relaxed. They were guessing he would have flipped out knowing a small detail about Joy but he didn't.

The idiot has finally grew up.

Hyunsik thought while staring at Sungjae while he simply just sighed when he saw Suho mumbling curse words about Yerim.

And this guy seriously needs to grew up himself.

-----

Yerim was already snuggling in her chamber when she heard a faint knock on the door.

"Yes?"She asked.

"Auntie! It's me and Tae Kwang."So Rim stated behind the door making Yerim giggle at her cute voice.

"Come in."She announced as the door swung open revealing a running Tae Kwang and So Rim.

Reaching by the bed, Tae Kwang slightly lifted So Rim so she could climb up the bed as she then lift him up to climb as well.

Aigoo, this two are so adorable.

Yerim thoughtly comments.

"So what brings the two of you into my room? I know you missed me but isn't it too late for you kids to be out of your beds?"Yerim asked.

"Well I already told So Rim to ask you another time but we thought that you might be busy tomorrow since we heard from our parents that you'd be having a guest over."Tae Kwang explained. Yerim could only smile.

"Well then what was your purpose ?"she asked.

"It's about the circus girls, we a few stories about them from our uncles but we aren't satisfied by it since we only heard portions of them. Auntie was with them on those times so we figured you may have some stories that you can tell us, we don't care which part of it we just want to know something. We really are curious on who those girls are."So Rim exclaimed.

"Hmm the Circus Girls huh? I'm pretty surprised that you kids actually got those idiots to tell you their side of the story, but I don't think I can help with regards with those three's love lives since I was mostly with Joy or Wendy."Yerim explained.

"Then tell us about them then."Tae Kwang said.

Yerim was having second thoughts.

"Well how about I tell you the story of Wendy and her love story, she's really nice and she even made me a bracelet."Yerim opened up as she walked up to her cabinet and opened one of the drawers and pulled out a violet colored bracelet.

"Omo! Is that the same bracelet that Joy-eonnie was wearing when you guys first met them?"So Rim asked.

"Oh no no, they are similar but we have different colors. Joy's was green, Irene's was Pink, Seulgi's was Orange and Wendy's was blue."Yerim explained making the two kids nod in understanding. "Okay so much for that let me tell you a story of two opposite people who started to fall in love."Yerim then added as they started their story telling.

———

(6 years ago)

It's been a few weeks now since I tagged along with my three idiot relatives to America and believe me when I say that this is barely the worst time of my life. I can't believe a royal person like me is actually doing my own laundry and helping with household chores? Like I never done this before but my idiot of a brother forced me to since according to him I was useless and I should be ashamed.

I was going to get some water to start my laundry when Joy stopped me.

"Oh no Yerim-ssi I'll just do your laundry, after I make our lunch I'll do them. Please don't tire yourself with this."Joy told me.

"Eh? But don't you have work later in the evening? Shouldn't you be resting first?"Yerim asked.

"It's okay. I'm not that tired anyway."Joy said but I was a bit guilty on letting her do the laundry for me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 734 23
[COMPLETED] Joy never had a place to proudly call her home. Everything was always temporary. City after city, she just tried to make ends meet, but o...
6.5K 278 22
YOOK SUNGJAE. Vocalist, visual and maknae of BTOB. PARK SOOYOUNG. Also known as Hot Joy of Red Velvet. He thinks she's snotty. She thinks he's cold...
57.6K 2.9K 35
A 22 year old college intern Yook Sungjae discovered a historical curse about Queen Park Soo Young 500 years ago. To his surprise he met a girl with...
13K 862 50
YOOK SUNGJAE. One of South Korea's youngest tycoon and one of the World's Most Eligible Bachelor. Chaebol. Tall. Handsome. Cold. PARK SOOYOUNG a...