Finding Home (Zak Bagans Daug...

Galing kay JamieCloud4911

Charlie had never experienced love from a parent, and even if she did she was too young to remember it. When... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four

Chapter Fifty

719 32 10
Galing kay JamieCloud4911

Alright...So I am going on a trip for a little longer than a week in a few days, so this will probably be my last update until after April 8th. I'm sorry! but I'm going somewhere where I won't be able to take my computer or have WiFi. As soon as I get home, I will post Chapter Fifty-One when I can. Until then..... Enjoy!

****************************

I left the hotel as quickly as possible. The man at the front desk wouldn't stop staring at me and asking if I was okay. I really didn't feel like explaining to a stranger why I saw a dead old woman on the elevator ride down.

"Princess?" a familiar voice caused me to freeze. I slowly turned around to see Bacon, leaning up against the bus with a cigarette in between his fingers. A line of smoke was dancing above it.

I gave him a guilty smile. He just chuckled and motioned me toward him. My sneakers scuffed the asphalt ground as I reluctantly walked in his direction.

"What are you doing out so late? Hmm? Why do I have a strong feeling your dad doesn't know?" He raised an eyebrow.

I pursed my lips at his rhetorical question. "Are you going to tell him?"

He laughed, causing him to cough. "Of course not. Just wherever you're going, you better be back in an hour. If you aren't back by-" he checked his watch "10:45, then I will tell him"

"So what? You're like my second dad now?"

"No,of course not. I'm more of the fun uncle type of guy" He gave a sly grin.

I let out a sigh. "Fine, it's a deal"

I stuck my hand out and he shook it. I was just about to walk away, when I turned around and faced him again.

"Can I steal one of those?"

*******************************

This was the first time in a long time that I had no idea where I was going. I just strolled down the streets of downtown Phoenix, slowly puffing away at the lone cigarette Bacon had given me. I spotted a nearby wooden bench and sat on it as I watched as cars passed by. I crossed one leg over the other and flicked the finished smoke into the street before me.

After fifteen minutes, I felt the bench lower and looked over to see a dark figure beside me. I felt my heart speed up, but I remained calm. He had a leather jacket on with the hood up over his head, with a white tee and jeans. I'm not going to lie; the smell of his cologne was out of this world. He leaned back, turned to me and pushed the hood behind his head.

His dark brown eyes looked me up and down as I did the same. The corner of his mouth turned upward causing a slight flutter in my stomach.

"I'm Nick" he looked at me for a response. I quickly turned my head away and looked down.

"And I'm not interested" he laughed.

"That's not what it looked like a few seconds ago" I slightly smiled. "Ah, she smiles" I turned my head away from him. I was full on smiling now.

"Don't look away, I want to see that pretty face" I slowly turned my head back toward him.

"Don't you have something better to do than flirt with random girls in the middle of the night?"

"I don't flirt with random girls, I only flirt with pretty ones" he was quick, and very, very charming.

I looked him in the eyes and admired the structure of his face. I could tell he was doing the same.

"You have the most beautiful eyes" he whispered. I couldn't help but blush.

He cleared his throat and rubbed his palms on his knees, the same thing Zak did when he first met me. "So, uh, what is your name?"

I looked at his face again. His brown hair perfectly swooped over his forehead, his skin was a pale white, but it made his perfect shaped lips look harder to look away from.

I took a deep breath. "Charlie" He pursed his lips, but smiled and shook my hand.

"Charlie" he repeated. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blushed again.

Nick pulled out his phone and handed it to me. "Put your number in here. I want to see your pretty face again" I hesitantly took his phone and put my number in it. Before I gave it to him, I looked at the time.

10:40 p.m.

"Oh shit" I whispered. Nick looked at me with a confused face.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry, but I have to go! Shit, shit, shit" I turned around and began to run the way I came from.

"I'll text you!" I heard him yell, but I was too far to answer.

*************************************

"You are always late, you know that?" Bacon was looking at his watch as I ran to him out of breath.

"I swear to god, I wasn't watching the time, and then BAM! It was 10:40, so I started running, but I'm here now, I'm here. You don't have to tell my dad!" I finished my rambling with a gigantic smile.

Bacon laughed. "No worries princess, I won't tell your dad" he smiled. I leaned forward and put my hands on my knees. I was so out of shape.

"Now, I am really tired, so let's get inside, yeah?" I nodded.

We walked through the lobby and made our way to the elevator without saying anything. When we reached the fifth floor, Bacon turned and looked at me.

"Goodnight princess, don't let your dad smell the smoke on ya" He walked down the opposite direction I was going and strolled into his room with ease.

I huffed and smelt my hoodie. He was right, I smelt like cigarettes. As I made my way to my door, I checked my back pocket for my room key, but it wasn't there. I could only feel my phone. I frantically searched all my pockets for the thick card, but I obviously lost it. I covered my face with my hands.

"I am the biggest fucking idiot in the entire world"

The sound of Zaks door opening caused my heart to beat in fear. I stepped back as a tired Zak walked out of his room.

"What's going on Charlie? Why aren't you in your room?" I froze; Bacon wasn't here to help me out of this one.

"I-uh, I, walked out of my room because... I thought I heard a noise, but my door closed behind me and I left the card key in my room" I put my hands behind my back.

Zak must've been too tired to care. He just looked me up and down and shrugged. "Okay, well, you could've just knocked; we have a door into each other's rooms, remember?"

I faked surprised. "Oh yeah! I completely forgot, sorry dad"

He just grumbled and rubbed his eyes. "Come on"

I followed him into his room and he led me to the door that connected his room to mine. I was about to walk through when his comment made me freeze in my place.

"Have a shower before you go to bed. You smell... weird" His one eye was closed as he walked away from me and plopped into his bed.

My chest heaved from me holding my breath. I rubbed my eyes and closed the door behind me.

"That was way too damn close Charlie" I mumbled to myself.

I quickly stripped my clothes off and threw them into the corner of the room. I threw on an oversized t shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. Then, I plugged my phone into its charger and turned off the lights.

I put my hands on my face and sighed. Tomorrow was the lockdown at the prison and I could not be more terrified. All I had gotten was warnings telling me something very bad was going to happen, but no one was telling me what is was.

A ding notification from my phone caused me to roll over. My screen brightened up the dark room allowing me to find my phone with ease.

Goodnight pretty eyes x Nick

I smiled as I felt my heart flutter. I guess everything about this trip wasn't so bad after all.

***************************

A/N--- I didn't plan on Nick Robinson playing Nick, but I was looking for a really hot guy and he came on my computer screenand I already picked the name Nick, soo I was like "Why the hell not?" Anyway...

What do you think of Nick so far? Do you think he and Charlie will meet again? What will Zak do if he finds out? 

Uh oh....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

881 33 13
Zak Bagans was always a mystery to Sydney. He dated her older sister for a while and then left to focus on his career. Sydney had been in love with h...
51.6K 948 18
Saira never thought she was anything special. She thought seeing ghosts was a normal thing for everyone. Until she meets Zak Bagans, she knows nothin...
131K 4.7K 91
*Sequel to Splintered Hearts* ********** "Bro where you going now?" Aaron asked standing up as well. "Home." "To- to do what Zak? We need to find he...
3.6K 34 24
This is The Beginning of Zak and Hadley's life. This takes place around when Zak starts his ghost hunting career and Hadley is still a young child. S...