JUST FOR HER (COMPLETED)

By eela_anna

His love for her was was more important then his life. His love was enough for her to live happily. He was a... More

A/N
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-25
A/N NOTE
chapter-26
chapter- 27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
Complete

chapter-24

222 20 19
By eela_anna

ANAV POV

The wedding is happening and I am remembering the most beautiful moment of my life with Anya. The thought arise that I did not like Anya. The bond that we feel towards each other was more than the feeling of a crush and I love her the moment that I lay my eyes on her. I want to protect her. I want to keep her away from everyone eyes. I did not want to see her with anyone else. You can call me possessive but I don't care I want her. I want to spend my life with her. Every moment with her is like a living paradise for me.

Anya look towards me and nod like she was reading what was going in my mind. I smile at her and hold her hand and she keep her head on my shoulder like I was everything she need. She is the only girl that I want in my life. She is the only person that hold a special place in my heart. She is my life. I am not able to live without her. I want to hold her hand for my life. I want her to be my side forever till my last breadth.

I love you Anya Damon and I promise that I will be holding your hand for your life, for our future. I am addicted to you my precious princess. Have I told you that how good I feel when I am with you? Baby I am addicted to you. 

PLEASE 

VOTE

 SHARE 

COMMENT

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I AM BUSY WITH MY OFFICE WORK . SO SORRY BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BIG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 710 22
🔞🔞 Obsessive addictive love when you meet someone you always have an imprint of them. He was a pilot and rich, she was a responsible girl. He saw...
8 1 8
she seems to be pleasent ,calm by looks ,but none describes her identity and she's none other than lucky(lead one) but only close people can say that...
160 30 19
When she comes back after leaving him for the sake of his career. Will he still let her come in his life again or will he throw her and her memories...
25.5K 1.6K 72
No one in this world is abandoned or isolated. It's all about being together which is the most difficult task at times. So here is a story of this c...