chapter-1

It is simple Monday morning when my father is sitting beside me. As usual I'm driving in Delhi traffic and let me say it is not good at all. When the noise of horn irritate you till no end. I am Anav shastri and I work in an IT firm as a head of department in information technology. I'm a telecommunication engineer and now doing my MBA in Information technology and you can say that I'm a nerdy boy. Gosh this traffic now irritate me. Please god help me I'm getting late and I know that my boss will be screwed.

You always know what irritate you more in the traffic when someone hit your car and someone just did this right now to my baby well I adore my car till no end well if you are a boy you understand my love for my car.

Now I'm very pissed how can, someone be so stupid that they can't see my new BMW. I just come out of my car and see that my car has got dent and the paint look really bad now I'm more annoyed.

I just come to the car who hit my baby. WAIT!! Who is the driver a girl now I'm pissed would be an understatement. How can someone give the car to a girl who really don't know how to handle it?

"Please come out" I said.

"Look what you have done to my car". She slowly come out of her car and look at me Gosh her eyes is so beautiful how can someone has so beautiful blue eyes, her hair she is so beautiful, she has that innocent cute little face ,with full plump pink lips. Gosh her lip is so.........

Hold on!!!! What I was thinking she just hit my car. Please keep your pervert thought aside and stop staring her.

My father come out of car and examine the loss and said "miss see what you have done how can you be so careless" and I don't like my father scolding her she look so scared.

"I'm sorry" she said with so much of innocence that I almost forgot about the loss. How can someone be so innocent? She was looking to my father so I took the opportunity to walk a bit closer towards her just to have clear view of her face. I stopped just a few inches away from her and she was so beautiful and had that innocent aura around her.    

PLEASE

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

AND COMMENT

Thanks for your previous comment