chapter-13

ANYA POV

I lock the washroom door and move out. Where I see Anav is waiting for me. While all the girls glaring at him 'poor Anav' at last he see me. There is a worried look on his face worried for me 'worried for me'. "What happened are you alright" he ask with full concern in his voice.

"Yes I'm fine, I am not feeling well, I just want to go home" I said and look at him and a slight disappointment is clearly visible on his face. "Ok" he said and I see he start moving out with me "It's ok I can go please don't spoil your party and enjoy this evening" I said. "Where is your driver call him" he said. "Actually my driver is not with me" I said with full innocence.

"Come, I drop you we are going from my car". When we reach his car as a gentleman he is open a door for me to enter and he open the FM for me and a beautiful 'thousand years' start playing well after hearing this song I just want to cry more so I switch off the station and look at him I just want to ask him if anyone is present in his life or not so I can move on from him.

"Anav, I just want to ask you something it's little personal" I said.

"Ok".

"Anav do you like Avni" I said.

"Yes I like her" he said. After hearing this I just want to cry more.

"Yes I like her but as my friend and you don't know one thing that she is in a serious relationship with Rishab and they are going to marry soon" he said I look at him to see if he telling me the truth and I am satisfied with his answer.

Should I ask him something more or not. So I just ask "Anav I want to ask you something" I said.

"Hmm"

"Anavdoyouhaveagirlfriend" I said. "You know I can understand English, Hindi, and Marathi very well but what you said right now I'm sorry but I did not understand" he said while looking at me. I just want to punch that cocky bastard.

"Mr. Anav shastri do you have a girlfriend" I ask with anger he has the audacity to make fun of me right now. "Yes I like someone, you know her very well, she work in our office also" he said. "Do you want to know who I like" he said I shook my head and I just don't want to know.

"But I want to tell you Anya".

"I like you Anya" he said while placing his palm on my cheek and then moving down he intertwined our finger and squeezed it a little. "No one can ever became better because you are already best for me" he said, placing a soft kiss on my neck. My heartbeat fastens and I just want to stop the time here so that I can savor this moment for my life.

"Do you like me Anya" he ask. 

PLEASE 

PLEASE 

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT