chapter- 27

ANAV POV

Well the get together with the newly wedded couple goes perfect and now we are saying our goodbye to the newly wedded couple and giving our best wishes to them.

"Avni please brought me this" Sid said to Avni while giving her, his long list of demand. "Yes I have no problem, but please said this to your friend and my beloved husband that please give me some time and I don't want to spend my honeymoon in our hotel room all the time" Avni said and we burst out laughing.

"Yes I have no problem in spending my full honeymoon with you in our hotel room, because the type of cloths you and Anya brought for our honeymoon it's difficult for me to keep my hand away from you" Rishab said and we look towards both Anya and Avni they are blushing and there face could give a competition to the beetroot.

"Anav I want to talk to you" Avni said. We come to a corner "Well I don't want anything just enjoy your honeymoon" I said. She look towards me "You love Anya right" Avni said. I look towards her in bewilderment. "How" I said. "Well I have my doubt, but you clear my doubt on yesterday night, the way you are looking at Keith, you are damn jealous from him and I am afraid that you did not show your boxing skill in the club" Avni said.

"I don't know what you are talking about I am not jealous from Keith" I said and look towards Anya and see her talking with Rishab and Sid. "You love Anya and it is clearly written on your face so stop making these damn excuse because you know that what I am saying is right" Avni said.

"Please said this to Anya I know she like you very much" Avni said and hold my hand. "This is the problem she only likes me and if she said she doesn't love me and I don't want to spoil my relationship with Anya I love her very much, I can't live without her" I have finally confess my feeling towards Anya with Avni.

"You know, you are so whipped in her love and I promise you she will always love you because you have a golden heart Anav" Avni said "I just wish that she does not reject my proposal" I said and look towards her. "You know she can't reject you because you are everything she want, and if you does not want to disclose your feeling towards her I promise you I goanna say it that you love her" Avni said.

"Ok I will say this when the right time come" I said she leave my hand "pinky promise" she said I smile "what you are four" I said this result in a smack from her. "You know I never wonder that I am goanna say this to you but you are behaving like some Romeo" Avni said.

"Hey I am not a Romeo" I said while fluffing her hair. "Don't mess with my hair, otherwise I am goanna say it right now that you love Anya" she said. "Come let's go" I said.

After dropping the couple to the airport. We head to our office where the new surprise is waiting for me. The head member of our organization is going meet the management member soon, and decide about the promotion and transfer of the management member. I have to grab this opportunity at any condition for our best future.

"Anya what are you doing" I ask. "What I am doing nothing" she said showing her puppy dog eyes. Well she is rubbing her legs on mine. To distract me from doing the office work. She want to go on a date with me.

"You know by doing this you are going nowhere and we are going to spend our full night on this bed in different position do you want that Anya" I said and look at her. She remove her leg and look at me. I laugh "You think it is funny Anav" she said. She is angry from me, she always look good but she look hot when she is angry "No baby I don't think it is funny" I said and start doing my work again.

THUD

She throw a pillow at me. I quickly close my laptop and look at her and now another pillow is waiting for me. "Anya what happened" I said. "You know what sometimes I think that my competitor is your work I have to deal with your workaholic nature" she said. Well I am great full that she did not decide to throw a night lamp like Avni throw it at Rishab. I think Avni company is not good for my sweet innocent beloved Anya.

"Anya you are always my first priority" I said and look at her and start planning to keep all the sharp object away from our room. "No I am not your first priority, your first priority is your work your love" she said. She is definitely very angry.

I came close to her, hold her and pull at me "And*KISS* why*KISS* do*KISS* you*KISS* think*KISS* like *KISS*that*KISS* my*KISS* sweet*KISS* little*KISS* Anya" I said and look at her. She looks at me with teary eyes. "What happened" I said. "You don't like me anymore Anav" she said. I don't like the tears in her eyes.

"Anya you really don't have any idea how much I like you" I said and start playing with her hairs and pull her close. She close the distance between our lips. "Then why are you not paying attention towards me" she said. I look towards her and said "Anya it's not like that, I'm busy with office work so that I can give you a better future, and treat you like a queen all the time".

"Anya you are an angle and I want to treat you like an angle, and you don't have any idea my angle that you are always on my mind and I'm always thinking in how many different position I can..." before I can complete my sentence a sweet smack landed on my chest.

"You don't have any shame Mr. shastri" she said and start moving from my lap. But I placed her on bed and close the distance between our lips and start making love.

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT