Meeting with my darkest side...

By SadisticSinnerrr

Abby is a normal girl till she finds her soulmate. With their love and bound, she discovers a part of herself... More

Meeting with my darkest side...
Connected...
The beginning of my destruction...(Part one!)
The beginning of my destruction...(Part two)
First encounter...
Starting up
You? No...Not again!
Left...
A life without meaning...
Losing myself...
This is not goodbye
Feels like home
Date me...
Bridges burnt to the ground...
Be mine...
Who knew...
Problems approaching...
Family business...
Mistakes...
Vampires...
Leadership...
Unknown man...
This can't be happening...
Helpless...
Close to an end...
Slowly dying...
Goodnight...
Epilogue
Author's Note

The arrival

291 6 3
By SadisticSinnerrr

All of my nightmares turned out to be real. The man I was waiting for, the man I needed to return in my life, was right there in front of me, so close…but still so far away.

‘Andrew?’ I tried to enter his mind but it was pointless. I realized my disastrous defeat as soon as I remembered those spells he casted on himself. It was pointless. 

Looking back at Lilith, seeing the furious look in her eyes I knew this wasn’t something I could do on my own.

‘Sebastian. Rocket. Anna. Lucia. Margaret. Alex. Ramon.’ I signaled every person I could think of. Ramon has been trained from Sebastian the time Andrew was away and I could see that no matter how powerful Andrew was back then, at that moment he was useless, he was a wreck. The spell Lilith set him under caused him hallucinations, a power that I had but didn’t have a clue on how to use it.

The plan I already had in mind was way too dangerous for me to achieve by myself.

“So?” Lilith grinned.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow challengingly.

“Aren’t you going to do anything to retrieve him?” she giggled.

“Nope. Nothing at all. It’s already over Lilith. I mean look at him.” I stared into his eyes and then right back at hers. “He is useless. What should I do? Save him? He is already dead.” A brief pain touched my head and I figured out it was Sebastian, observing through my eyes.

“Oh really?” she glared. She looked at him right in the eyes while the white around her pupils slowly turned jet-black. After two seconds her eyes weren’t normal, were just black, plain darkness. Andrew fell on the floor and started coughing. Blood run from his nose and ears, she was hurting him the way I did back at school. A few years ago.

My eyes turned yellow as I felt a brief pain in my mind again, realizing that Sebastian was gone. Andrew’s soul slowly begun to abandon his bruised and wounded body and I could feel his breath taking pain. I shuddered at the thought that my only help, Sebastian was gone.

I had to do something and I had to do it fast. I changed back to my previous form, my Succubus form and glared at Lilith.

“Stop. I’ll do it!” I said with a steady voice. I had no other choice. It was more preferable to me to lose myself and my kind heart rather than see the only man I ever loved, losing his soul, his life.

“Go.” She ordered while letting her eyes change back into their normal yellow color. “Do it or he will die!” she said in a husky voice. Weakly smiling at Andrew I got on my knees and placed my lips upon his while carefully caressing his cheek.

“My Princess don’t do it…” he cried out but I knew it was already too late. If I didn’t do what I was planning, he would soon die. I could sense his heart beat slowing down with every passing second. There was no way I could let that happen, I could let his heart stop beating.

Then I slowly and sexily walked towards that man standing next to her. He was intoxicated by my Succubus form. All man were when I turned into that thing, they seemed to be attracted even from my voice.

He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me closer. Without thinking I touched his lips with mine and the moment I dominated our kiss, the man started losing his essence, his life.

I tried to stop myself but the energy that was floating from his body to mine, was like a drug.

‘Sebastian…Where are you?’ I cried out between my whimpers and dizziness.

“I am here.” I heard him growled and something sharp and heavy hit my head sending me a few feet away from that man. I quickly turned back to my own form, my human one and saw behind the magic.

Eric and Amy stood on either side of Lilith’s body, Sebastian was next to me with the rest of our group taking their attacking spots right behind us while the two huge vampires held Andrew in place.

The man I was stealing the essence from was now half dead, laying on the floor but I already knew that in a couple of months he would be fine. Lilith didn’t get her soul…and I was still on the good side, at least that’s what I hoped.

“Well…well…well…Called for backups Princess?” she happily remarked.

“Something like that!” I quickly answered..

“Cool.” She giggled.

“Amy? Eric? What the f*ck are you guys doing here?” I exclaimed feeling my anger overpowering me.

“Us?” Eric smiled. “We are here for you sweetie.” He offered me his evil smile. “They told you to trust no one. But you chose to get drunk, party and make out.” That one was due to my birthday.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Sebastian invaded our conversation.

“We are on Lilith’s side…” Amy took a step forward.

“All this time…” I growled.

“Yeah why?” she smiled.

“I thought you were my friend!” I yelled.

“Me? Ha! I was observing sweetheart. But you are so naïve that you didn’t even realize the mistakes I was making. Fortunately because Mother would have killed me.” She looked at Lilith with love in her eyes.

“Mother?” Alex, who was standing behind me, whispered.

“Yes…we are just like her. In fact…I am better than her!” Amy laughed.

“What?” I glared at her feeling my body stiffen as the power and courage built up inside me. My eyes turned black while my pupils switched to a deep shade of blood red. My vision was blurry and the only thing I could think of was Andrew and my friends.

“You…” I glared at Amy and at that spare moment something inside me cracked and the pieces got blown away creating sharp wholes in my defenses. The wall I had once built around me, shuddered and collapsed in seconds, releasing a great amount of power.

A soft breeze touched my skin and with every seconds it got stronger and stronger making my hair stick onto my face. Blinking twice I made two silver sticks and forced them into those huge vampires holding Andrew.

Returning back at Amy, directed my power to her and with difficulty she shuddered and fell down to her knees supporting the rest of her body with her palms.

“Mother…” she cried out before spitting blood from her mouth.

“Abigail! Stop it! You are killing her!” Lilith screamed. But I had no intention of letting her back to life. Amy growled and grunted like a wounded wolf and to my surprise causing her pain with my dark power felt insanely enjoyable.

“Please! Stop!” Lilith cried out.

“Why would I do that?” I said in a stern and commanding voice. Lowering my gaze, Amy spat blood once again while coughing madly.

“She is your sister!” Lilith whimpered and blinked a few times. Each time she blinked, a group of five people appeared. By the time the blinking was over there were about twenty man attacking my group.

“She is nothing to me. She is just another abnormity of nature that needs to be destroyed” the sound of light steps reached my ears making me turn on my heel only to find a man ready to attack me. I grabbed his neck with one of my hands and a firm cracking sound was enough to leave his body soulless.

“Your turn…” I returned my gaze to Amy which looked at me imploringly. My eyes remained black and red…not white and green as they were supposed to be. “Goodbye sweetheart.” I evilly smiled. Making the pain even stronger for her to deal with I changed again. My eyes turned to normal before switching into bright neon red.

With extreme speed I run towards Lilith, grabbing her neck and pushed her down on the floor with my weight securing hers.

“If you ever…EVER bother me again…I…will…kill…her!” grunted before tightening my grip around her neck. “And I believe I showed you that I can!” growled once more.   

“And you…” I pointed towards Amy and Eric. “If I ever see you again, you’ll regret the time you chose to go against me.” I jumped away from Lilith’s body. She got on her feet and run towards Amy’s senseless body. Taking her head on her hands she raised her gaze to glare at me.

“You forgot that I can do exactly what you can.” She smiled and I felt the blood running down my nose.

“No Queen. I am between three worlds, dark side, bright on and human world. I am stronger than you…I am stronger than you’ll ever be.” And with that…she disappeared taking herself and her followers with her.

“He could stay with me!” I sadly smiled at Sebastian.

“No. I am staying alone.” Andrew remarked while looking at me with a sparkle of disappointment dancing in his tired eyes.

“But…” I tried to object.

“Goodnight Abby.”Sebastian answered before I could say anything else he disappeared the same way he had appeared. I always believed Andrew would want to be with me when he returned. I had him for dead and now he was here…but he wasn’t mine and I felt the loneliness creep up my existence.

It was pointless trying to gain him back…I was alone and I was going to kill Amy and Eric. Both of them. And then…it was her turn, Lilith’s turn.

“Who do you think  you are?” a husky voice ripped the quiet darkness of the night.

“Who’s there?” I cried out before a sudden brief  sunbeam blinded my vision. The moment I was able to see again I noticed a handsome brunette with frightening eyes.

“Who are you?” I took a few steps back.

“There is no reason for you to know who I am. The only thing you need to know is that if you go on acting like you do you’ll lose the most important power you gained. It will be blocked…and you won’t be able to use it until you prove yourself worthy of the powers you’ve been given from that medallion.” The weird but scary man remarked.

“I don’t give a sh*t…these powers haven’t been of any good.” I stated.

“You brought the darkness into your life Princess. Not those powers. You let yourself become that!” he pointed towards me. “You are nothing more than a blood, energy and essence wh*re.  You are no worthy.” He glared at me.

“I don’t care. Take your stupid powers back.”

“You’ll regret this. You’ll lose your copying power and every other power that medallion gave you. but unluckily I cannot take the powers you have since you were born nor those that Lilith gave you when she mixed her blood with yours. You still are the Princess of light and darkness. But much more useless than you already were.”

“Fine!” I growled. In the palm of his hand a small ball of lightening was being created and when it reached the size of a basketball he threw it towards me. I was in pain, so much pain that it made me lose my senses.

When I opened my eyes I was still laying there…all by myself.

‘Sebastian?’ I tried to enter his mind but it was like trying to break out of a prison. No matter how hard I tried I always got blocked.

‘Andrew?’ I tried harder to contact someone.

‘What the f*ck do you want?’ he yelled inside my head. But it wasn’t Andrew…it was Sebastian. I didn’t answer. It was enough for me to know that I hadn’t lost that power. I tried to change forms but it was pointless.

Walking back home, I unlocked the door and went straight to bed not knowing what time of day it was. I called in sick and didn’t have to go to work so I chose to spend the day in practicing the powers I had left.

I could still read people’s minds, force them into things even enter their mind, see and feel things they do. But my mastered power was blocked. I couldn’t cause pain with only my thoughts, the same thing that Lilith had done. However, I wasn’t that sure due to the fact that I hadn’t tried too hard to achieve it.

“Marian? Are you alone? Can I come over?” I cried out when my sister picked up the phone.

‘Yes I am alone what’s wrong?’ she seemed confused.

“I’ll tell you when I get there.” I turned off my phone and jumped into my ‘new’ car. After ten minutes I was outside my sister’s house which used to be mine as well. The moment she opened the door I let my tears pour out and immediately fell into her arms. She hugged me tightly and tried to console me by telling me that no matter what had happened everything was going to be alright. But I knew it wasn’t true, since she had no clue of what was going on.

I helped her make lunch and as soon as we sat down on the kitchen table she smiled at me and blinked a few times.

“So…what’s the problem?” she smiled.

“Andrew is back.” I said all in one breath.

“And why are you sad? You were supposed to want him to return.” She shrugged.

“He doesn’t want to see me Marian.” I cried.

“Why?” she looked confused.

“I don’t know.” She looked at me with distrust in her eyes. She grabbed her mobile phone, typed a few things and placed it near her ear.

“Yeah? I need to see you. Right now. Yes at my place!” she yelled and turned off her phone.

“Who did you call?” I questioned.

“Ramon! He will come over and I’ll force him into telling us a few things.” She giggled like a little girl.

“Marian you don’t understand. He can’t see me here. I gotta go, I am sorry!” I run to the door but for once more I was unlucky. The moment I opened it I saw Ramon looking at me with surprise in his eyes.

“I was leaving.” I growled returning him his glare.

“She’s not!” my sister giggled and pulled me back inside. “You owe us some answers.” She grabbed his hand and drag him towards the living room.

“So?” he grunted.

“I really need to go!” I whimpered but the only answer I got was a firm glare from my sister.

“So?” my sister repeated his words.

“Yeah?” he raised an eyebrow.

“You gotta tell us a few things.” She smiled seductively.

“What do you want to know?” he growled.

“Why is Andrew treating her like that? After so many years he’s been gone?” Marian raised an eyebrow.

“He treats her the way he should.” He glared at me.

“What?” I yelled.

“You are a traitor Abbs.” He looked away.

“Huh?” my sister intruded.

“What the hell?” I yelled once again.

“Yes. You are a traitor. You sold your people to go with them. You are no worthy. You betrayed Andrew, who returned for you and nobody except him knows the sh*t he went through to get back! And you? I mean… look at you! do you have any idea of the thing you’ve become?”

“I’ve changed.” I calmly stated.

“No you haven’t and you never will. Nobody expected you to choose the easy way and you were that close on doing it.” He yelled.

“What? For what the hell are you guys talking about!” my sister seemed so confused that I felt sorry for her.

“Leave it.” I answered.

“Where the hell is Andrew?” Marian screamed.

“Somewhere away from her!” he smiled evilly.

“I’ll never forgive you for that!” she cried.

“You might not. I don’t expect you to but this, is beyond me and you.” I searched inside my soul and somewhere deep inside I found the girl I used to be. I brought back memories with Andrew and me, our last night together, the night he held me close to his body making me believe I needed nothing more or less.

But then he was gone…casting spells on him so I wouldn’t be able to track him, to feel him.

‘That’s it!’ the girly voice in my head exclaimed. ‘If we manage to break the spells then you’ll be able to track him down!’ the voice giggled. But it was right. If I found a way to go beyond those spells I would be able to find him.

I searched deep inside my brain and there he was…a fierce pain went through my body as I entered his mind seeing the stuff he did.

‘I need to leave…’  I heard him think. He was in his bedroom. Alone…I returned back to my body and grabbed my back running to the front door.

“Don’t! Don’t go!” Ramon yelled while chasing me.

“I will!” I maniacally pushed the door open and rushed towards my black adorable car unlocking the door and threw myself in. The engine growled a few times before I hit the pedal and the car burst forward with an extreme speed. I broke a few laws on my way to his place, almost hit a few grannies and pressed then horn a couple of times.

Parking outside the building I managed to gather my courage and strength and pushed myself up the stairs to his front door. Reaching for the second key he always had buried inside a plant, I unlocked the door entering his apartment.

‘Where are you…’ I whispered in my thoughts and to my surprise a male’s voice answered me.

“I am here!” Andrew said from behind making me span around and bump onto his chest.

“I didn’t see you when I entered the apartment.” I said hesitantly.

“It’s called magic.” He glared.

“I can see behind magic.” I automatically protested.

“When losing powers? Yeah right…” he shrugged and took a step back.

“What? Who the hell told you that?” I growled out taking a step back as well.

“Gossip travels faster than light. Especially when you are dealing with jack*sses like Angels.” He smiled revealing his incredibly sexy but sad smile.

“What? What are you talking about? Angles are supposed to be good!” I whined like a little girl.

“Supposed to be. They are just minor j*rks that take commands and fulfill their master’s wants and needs. They are zeros. They just do what they are told without caring of the consequences.” His face turned harsh and filled with pain, more pain than I have ever seen in my whole miserable, pathetic, empty life.

“What the hell…” I cried out once again shaking my head from side to side as if I was trying to get rid of the thoughts bothering my already tired brain.

“Exactly what you heard.” He took a few steps closer till he was half an inch away. He seemed tired, exhausted and filled with misery. He had his blonde hair pulled back into a male ponytail as a deep scar from his ear down to his neck told me a story about a man who took part in a war, a war that was supposed to save our lives. But as I could see at that spare moment, his eyes betrayed his truth: he would never be the same, nothing would ever be the same.

“What happened to you?” I said in a whisper sighing at the same time. Reaching out a shaky hand to cup his face I saw anger flicker in his eyes and before I could touch the surface of his skin he shoved my hand away from his face letting his anger out. Like an angry beast, his frustration hit me and I felt like falling down.

“I told you to be careful to trust no one and you were hanging out with Lucifer’s children? In fact you were making out with one of them!” he growled out making me feel a bit frightened.

“You don’t mean Amy now do you?” I misplaced my joke and saw the anger build up again.

“It’s not the right time nor place for you to joke! I told you to take care of yourself and you were in a relationship with your worst enemy? And when I wanted to help you, you pushed me away!” he almost yelled.

“You are the one that went away!” my hands automatically turned into small fists and all I needed was to punch that handsome face of his only to cause him pain, the same pain he was causing me at that moment.

“Yes I did! But I am back now! And instead of letting my die you chose to save me and kill yourself and your friends! You almost had his soul! I could see it passing from him to you. The moment Sebastian hit you that man’s soul was almost inside you. You were that close of taking away his life and you don’t even realize that.” He looked like a lion when he got frustrated, staring for a few seconds into his grey-green eyes and for a brief second I felt like giving up, like shoving my sorrow aside and throwing myself into his arms.

However, there was not one single being in this whole universe that never made any mistakes.

“And what the hell did you want me to do? Let you die?” I yelled back while fighting tears.

“I am already dead Princess. Already dead!” he grunted through his teeth with a burning fire in his eyes.

“Do not call me Princess! And you are not dead! You hear me? You are not dead!” I yelled back.

“You have no idea…the things I’ve been through? It would be better if Lilith actually killed me.” He whispered.

“You are overreacting.” I misplaced my stupid humor again and mocked once more.

“No I am not overreacting. I asked you to take care and you didn’t, I asked you to leave and you didn’t run for your life, I asked you to stay away from that forest and you moved right next to it.” He cried. “When you knew the final battle would be given there.” He glared at me.

“You are here. Which means that you won! The battle won’t happen right? Since you guys won!” I sounded like a little girl again, a state that made me consider if I was that immature.

“No we didn’t won. You don’t understand… everything was burned down to the ground. Everyone I met or happened to already know are now dead, killed, committed suicide or got slaughtered. Do you even know what war is? The things you see in the movies are nothing compared to the reality. Do you have any idea what it feels like to see your old friends, kids, even your best buddies and relatives dying from hunger, from toxic fumes, being bitten by vampires?”

“I saw my best buddy shoot himself because he was unlucky enough to be bitten. He didn’t want to let himself change. He didn’t want to turn into a blood sucking leech. So don’t you dare tell me that you were careful, cause you weren’t and we both know it! You have no idea what you caused us. Lilith is going to return for you and for all of us. Amy. Your sweetheart Eric…” he trailed of and I could tell he was getting ready to spit venom.

“What? Got anything to say about him? you told me to have fun and I tried! You told me to keep safe and I kept myself alone. You asked me to stay away from that forest and I didn’t. Now what the f*ck do you want? To regret? No I don’t regret doing the things I’ve done. The only thing I regret is letting you go there on your own, even letting you go in the first place. What the hell happened to you? How the hell did they turn you into that?” I pointed towards him, from head to toe. “You are filled with white scars, stabbed, wounded. You were dirty when I saw you, filled with blood and despair. You were like nothing I have ever laid eyes on, in a bad way. You are miserable. What the hell happened to you?” I screamed and pushed him once making him lose his balance but he regained it quickly.

“You don’t want to know.” I growled out.

“Yes I do!” I continued.

“No. Plus I don’t want to tell you!” he took a step back in defense.

“Well… I have other ways of finding out!” I smiled evilly and jumped into his mind. He might have been the one that was more powered than me, but mentally I was the person that had mastered this art, the art of entering once mind and finding out his dirty little secrets.

Searching into the dark sides of his mind I found the things he wasn’t willing of telling me locked and secured into caves that I couldn’t intrude.

“Abby!” I heard him yell and in a second’s worth time I was madly pushed out of his brain.

“Goodbye Andrew!” I yelled at him. There was nothing left for me to do, I had no place in his life nor in anyone’s else. I had scr*wed up so badly that even I couldn’t deal with this part of myself. There was no place for me in his heart. No place at all.

The only thing I wanted to do, was to escape from this miserable situation I had placed myself in. I needed to escape…

A/N: Hey there guys hope you enjoy :’) Please tell me what you think if you actually read it please leave a comment, just informing me that you guys read it even if you didn’t enjoy it.

I am having a bad time at my life right now with extra lessons and stuff, preparing for my senior year you know. My whole future depends on that year so I really need the support so I could be more motivated.

Right now all I see is grey and black xD The word optimistic for me is a strange, weird unknown word so I could use a little boost if you feel okay with it. So yeah… loves you guys.

Vote fan comment :D

I adore you :’) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...
294K 16.5K 28
Lucy doesn't have any memories from when she was a child. All she remembers is the boy who saved her life, after she had been attack by a vampire. Y...
151K 5K 22
{Sequel to My Alpha Mate} Once every 10,000 years a single vampire/wolf hybrid child will be born a half demon wolf. When the chosen child comes of a...
882 24 17
She was promised to him when he was a baby, the princess of the supernatural beings called gems. Where everybody has a unique superpower and a soul m...