Fulfilling my husbands desire...

By Sukorian

A village woman 21 years married a city man 30 years An arranged marriage with leads to a passionated love +... More

Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three {Laksh PoV} (✔️)
Chapter four {Ragini PoV} (✔️)
Chapter 5 {reunion} (✔️)
Chapter six {slow love experience} (✔️)
Chapter seven {teasing} (✔️)
Chapter eight {Romance in london} (✔️)
Chapter nine {Naugty} + 18 (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter thirteen {Party} (✔️)
Chapter fourteen {+18} (✔️)
Chapter fifteen {jealous} (✔️)
Chapter sixteen {fight} (✔️)
Chapter seventeen {punishment} (✔️)
Chapter eighteen {Date +18} (✔️)
Chapter nineteen {Ill} (✔️)
Honeymoon #1 (✔️)
Honeymoon #2 {+18} (✔️)
Epilogue {+18} (✔️)
!New series!

Chapter twelve {+18} (✔️)

16.5K 297 86
By Sukorian

Recap: Ragini made the wished food and fed him with the clear mind to feed him daily.

Now it's been 3 weeks RagLak are now living in London.

Laksh was sleeping, when his stupid phone rings, he was in deep sleep and couldn't hear the ringing of the phone.

Ragini was lying under him. She stretches her arms and rubs her cheek on his chest. He has again filled her with love. The night they have spend together was remarkable.

Ragini picked up the mobile and talked to the one on the other line.

A male voice was to hear. "Hello is Laksh there?!"

Ragini yawns. "No, he is sleeping. Hmm you are?".

The man forgot to introduce himself. "Oh sorry it's Suraj one of Laksh partners"

Ragini nods. "Haan right you are coming to the party?!"

Suraj smiles. "Of course Bhabhi, I'm coming!"

Ragini was happy. "Will be waiting to meet you! I want to know everything!"

Suraj laughs. "Well me too as you have create a magic on him"

Ragini was surprised. "What really?!" She was looking at him, how he was cuddling in his sleep with her. Like a baby who's was craving for his mother's love. She smiles looking at his childish behaviour.

Suraj calls her. "You there?!"

Ragini bites on her tongue. "Sorry! Haan!"

Suraj thought. "hmm as the party is tonight I guess he will stay at home and help you, right?!"

Ragini nods. "Haan, right!"

Suraj nods. "hmm I have a naughty Bhabhi?!"

Ragini widen her eyes. "Haaw nahi {no}. Your brother is very naughty. Not me!"

Suraj laughs loud. "I was just joking!"

Suraj held the mobile away. "Hey bro... ya sure. Wait... Bhabhi here someone else wants to talk to you!"
Ragini was shocked. "What who?!.
"... Me Sanskaar"

Ragini smiles. "Hi"

Sanskaar pouts. "Hi why are we calling you Bhabhi?! Aren't we elder than him?!"

Suraj nods. "Haan we are...!" he shouts "Oye Ragini call me Bhai!".

Sanskaar nods. "Haan me too, call me Bhai"

Ragini smiles. "Haan Bhai"

Sanskaar laughs. "Wah okay have fun meet you in the evening. Bye"
Ragini was happy. "Bye.. to you both!"
SurSan "Bye bye".

Ragini was happy she got two new brother's and her husband was looking at her in an admiring way.

Ragini pouts. "You awake?!"

Laksh nods. "Hmm how can be my wife so happy talking to two strangers?!"

Ragini frowns. "What strangers?!. Oh mister those two are my brother's not strangers!"

Laksh shocked. "What?! Brother's. You are unbelievable! You never met them and made them to ur brother's?"

Ragini thought. "It's a point, but they made me call them brother's"

Laksh thought for moment and smirks. "I wonder what you brother's will think knowing about your wild side"

Ragini widen her eyes, she shook her head. "No Laksh ji! Don't tell them anything!!!!"

Laksh smiles. "I won't, but let's remember what you did yesterday!" Ragini turns her face. "I haven't done anything! I can't remember!"

Laksh lies on the bed facing the ceiling. His hands under his head his bare chest was visible for his wife, where she has marked him with love bites.

"So...?" he said looking at her with a stern look. "You haven't done anything nor you remember anything. Then let me tell you, what you did yesterday!"

Laksh closed his eyes.

First of all I had to stay at home because my lovely wife asked me to stay and gave me the best excuse.

FB... {+18}

"Ragini!!! Ragini!!! I have to go to the office, is the breakfast ready?!" Laksh shouted as he was getting late.

Ragini was in the kitchen preparing the meal, when he starts to shout louder. Ragini pouts, she was in her cooking apron holding the rolling pin in her hand. She comes to see at him.

"Laksh!!! You are wearing your clothes! Didn't I told you that I will make you wear?!" She was fuming and hitting her hand with the rolling pin.

Laksh looked at her in disbelief. "Haan Ragini you told me that, but weeks ago! You never... aaahh!" He ducks while she throw the rolling pin on him.

Laksh scared. "Ragini wait!" He shows his hands to make her stop!!! "Please Ragini.. wait...!" he take off his clothes and that makes his wife horny...

Ragini comes closer to him and starts to kiss him on his jaw, his chin and then his lips.

She pushed him on the bed.

Laksh smiles, but controls himself. "Ragini I have to go to office they are waiting for me"

Ragini pouts. "I'm sure they can handle the work without you for one day! I'm not asking much just this day! Besides you are the boss na?!"

Laksh shook his head. "No Ragini, I'm not! We three are partners"

Ragini nods. "Acha {really}?! Is one of the partners married?!"

Laksh nods in fear. "haan!"

Ragini opens his button. "When he got married did he come to office every time or did he spend come quality time with his wife?!"

Laksh thought. "Oh wow my dear Wife you are so right. He didn't show up for many days. Nice excuse" he grabs her.

Ragini encircled her finger on his chest. "Laksh... woh I na.. saw something"

Laksh smirks. "okay whatever it was it's gone now take off your clothes" he was quite fast in making her naked.

Ragini giggles. "Laksh...?! Woh..." she plays on his chest.

Laksh got impatient. "Ragini woh kiya {What}? Say na!"

Ragini looked at him and shies. "I know you had relationships in your past, did you ever asked for something you didn't get...?! Woh I told you na I saw something!"

"Okay now I'm getting suspicious. What you saw a blue movie that too without me?!" He was shocked.

Ragini was confused. "blue movie?! What's that?!"

Laksh shook his head. "Nothing Ragini, I was just joking"

Ragini looked at him. "I don't believe you, what is a blue movie?"

Laksh lowered his head. "Woh it is a movie, where two people have sex in various positions".

"Cchhhiiiiii!!!!!!!!" She hits him. "I don't watch these kind of movies. I was watching a Hollywood movie in which the woman and man were having a love scene. But not a blue movie"

Laksh felt bad. "I'm sorry sorry... sorry. Okay tell me what you saw?!"

Ragini shook her head. "You tell me, what the past girlfriends of you did?!"

Laksh shook his head. "Ragini nothing it was me, who had to do everything. They never gave me anything I asked for"

Ragini was happy. "Really?!"
Laksh nods. "How I wished one of them would...?" he stops. "Ragini forget this na... I'm your husband now, I don't want to think about the other's I had once because you are the only one I will have now and in future!"

Ragini smiles. She pushes him.

Laksh frowns. "Ragini what is this?! Why you pushed me?!"

Ragini pushed him again. He was now on his back, she was spreading her legs over his hips.

Ragini with a lusty filled voice. "I will now show you what I saw"

Laksh widen his eyes by her way of talk and act.

Soon she starts to move on him his hard part had entered her soft part and she was riding him.

Laksh was groaning her name.
"Ragini..!"

Ragini was trying not to fail, she was keeping on the movement to his desire. Laksh had closed his eyes and was just enjoying the moment, she was giving him.

Laksh hands moves to her, first he was holding her waist. From there he moved to her bellybutton, he stroke it with his fingers, but then his hands moved higher to her breast.

While she was entertaining him, he was squeezing her breasts. Ragini was moaning his name. "Laksh...!"

Laksh turns her now she was underneath him. He was losing the control of his desire and was giving her pleasuring moments.

Ragini was moving to his rhythm. Laksh giving her a cum after another one

Ragini bites him. She stayed on one spot and love bites him many times.

Ragini was moaning his name in short terms... "Laksh... oh Laksh...!"

Now Laksh was having his cum the way he wanted it. Ragini was filled with him, by her wish.

She was lying under him the whole day and night. Both didn't moved from the bed. As soon as they gained energy they started all over again.

🙈🙈🙈🙈

FB ends.

Ragini was hiding her face. "Laksh you are bad. I would never do something like this". She stood up and leaves for the washroom the door was open.

Ragini waited. "Laksh!!! It's shower time!"

Laksh smiles. "You will never leave a change right?!"

Ragini bites on her nail. "Laksh do you want me to leave a change?!"

Laksh literally jumped from the bed. "No, I'm coming Baacha!" Laksh enters the washroom...🙈🙈

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 592 9
He didn't realise the meaning of love before he meets her, she became his family, she became his world, she that is his love became the meaning of hi...
146K 6.6K 70
Two estranged sisters, who were neighbors cum best friends meet by accident and make a pact to reunite their parents and rekindle their lost love. Bu...
35.8K 2.3K 21
A lone tear excapes her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. Every one was busy with themselves and laksh moved towards her. "Ragu are you alri...
18.9K 1.7K 25
What happens when u see the woman of ur dream? Laksh comes back to India n sees Ragini