Chapter fifteen {jealous} (✔️)

Recap: caring Laksh and a bit love romance.

Now Ragini has completely adjust with the life style in England, although she is staying at home mostly, she has started to go out for shopping or she do some walking on the park.

Laksh was gone for shopping with her they bought some western clothes like.

She does go to the park and do yoga. She could handle the housework and her health. She was balancing her life, but somehow she felt she couldn't handle Laksh yet.

She reached home thinking of him. He hasn't told her much about his past just the fact she isn't the first one.

But she was expecting it, he is 30 years old, when their parents decided this marriage he was 24 or something like this. She wished to know more.

Ragini changed her clothes, she switched on the tv and saw a cooking show with a cake. "Haaa 😍. Laksh ji will this this!"

She took a pen and paper, she wrote down the ingredients and watch the show till the end.

Ragini was anointed. "uffo this is much more difficult than I thought. Why this cake doesn't look like similar to the one of the woman?! It doesn't even match it.. 😭"

She cries on the bed. In her crying tone she murmurs. "I want to make Laksh ji happy, but this is a big mess... 😭😭😭" She was still in their bedroom, when Laksh come home.

Laksh searched for her. "Baacha oh Mera Baacha where are you?!"

She was lost in her crying, that for the first time she didn't heard him shouting her name. She was lying on the bed the pillow right under her face.. 😭.

Laksh got tensed, she always replies to him. He comes in running taking off his shoes and let his suitcase fall on the ground.

"Ragini!!!" An unknown feeling was raising in him. What if something happened to her. No no no!!! Ragini!!

Ragini hits him. "What! Can't I even cry for a moment"

Laksh followed her voice. He was hell shocked and angry, but as soon as he opens the bedroom door he was happy, but upset seeing her in this way. "Ragini...?!"