Honeymoon #1 (✔️)

Recap: Ragini got ill and Laksh showed her his caring side and made her feel comfortable.

Now after so many months, Laksh had worked on it to try to balance his personal and professional life, but yet he forgot always one thing. Honeymoon.

Laksh was in his cabin reading some files, when his work partners Suraj and Sanskaar knocked at his cabin door.

Laksh lift his head and he saw them standing there through the glass door. He called them in by gesturing with his hand.

Suraj and Sanskaar come with a big smile, they placed an envelope in front of him.

Laksh got confused. "What is that?!"
SurSan smiles. "open it!!!"

Laksh did what they say and he found two ticket to Toscana, Italy. "Wow why you are giving me this gift?!"

The two shook their heads.

Suraj fumes. "Because you are married man, now you can't only work work work you have to relax"

Laksh got confused. "What you mean I am relaxed!"

Sanskaar comes closer. "Arrey yaar Lucky normally a married couple goes for honeymoon, but you idiot haven't even thought about it!"

Suraj nods. "Yes, only because of your tight schedule you have made up for the upcoming weeks and months, but we had to find a few days on which you are definitely free"

Sanskaar smirks. "Haan you know, Ragini must be feeling alone as you are never there and when you are there you must be tired or 🙈".

Laksh felt the heat. "please... you want to tell me that you are sending me for a honeymoon with my wife?"

The two nods. "Yes, that is what we want to do!"

Laksh smiles. "Thanks. Maybe you are right and I did much work. But it also takes time to handle the marriage life. You know we had a big fight once. But after that never again"

Suraj rolls his eyes thinking of his marriage life. "Oh please, fights happens these are normal even friends fight with each other, but they forgive too"

Sanskaar nods at his words. "Lucky you did a mistake you asked for apology and she forgave you, right?!"

Laksh nods. "Haan she did, but I didn't forgave myself"

Sanskaar felt bad. "Okay, but this is not the right time for self-pity we are here to send you away. Then you can have some private time with your wife"

Suraj smirks. "Laksh you love my daughter, this is the moment to make your own"

Laksh looked at them. "Thank you! So I don't need to do anything you both will handle?!"

"Yes, you don't worry. Go and have fun"

Laksh smiles he took his suitcase and left the office.

Ragini was in their bedroom as she received a call from Chakor. She was looking for a new outfit, but she couldn't find anything suitable for a lunch.

Laksh comes home Ragini hears the key. She was scared Laksh never come that early she looked for a stick and was ready to attack if necessary. But as soon as the door opens.

"Ragini!!! Baacha I'm home!!!" He shout and made her happy, but also shocked to see him that early. She remembers the stick in her hand and throws it away.

"Laksh ji, you here so early what happened? Did you had a fight?!" She literally shout at him with crossed arms around her chest.

Laksh smiles at her. "No Ragini! Sanskaar anf Suraj send me home!"

Ragini was confused. Why Laksh ji. Did they fire you?!. Laksh ji What will happen now?!. How we will survive?! What if you can't feed me?!. You know how foodie I am"

Laksh shook his head. "shh Ragini stop with with your nonsense. They send me home because they want to send us, you and me, to a honeymoon trip!. They can't fire me I'm an owner / partner and what you mean how we will survive I have some savings for bad times. And I will always have a way to feed you. Even if it means I have to stay hungry"

Ragini smiles she hugs him tight. "Laksh ji, but today I was to meet Chakor"

Laksh looked at her. "Simple, call her and tell her that..."

Ragini had called her. "Chakor your husband is sending me away for a honeymoon trip with my husband. I have to pack my clothes. I won't be able to come and meet you!"

Chakor was shocked. "What a honeymoon. I never had one... arrgg!!!"

Ragini was shocked. "what?"

Chakor fumes. "it's okay bye. You enjoy. Suraj!!!"

Tututut...

Ragini was shocked and Laksh was laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"Laksh ji did you just create a fight through me?!"

Laksh stops with his laugh. "No Ragini, why would I? come let's pack our stuff the flight is today. We have to be at the airport on time"

Ragini nods. She doesn't believe his words about the fight, but with the flight he was right they need to be on time.

Ragini packed with the help of Laksh their suitcases.

Laksh smirks. "Ragini you have packed some naughty clothes too?!"

Ragini looked at him. "Like?"

Laksh hits his palm on his forehead. "Arrey night gowns, but sexy ones"

Ragini shook her head. "No, as I don't have anything like this"

Laksh pouts , but it was okay as he wanted her only. The best thing they were alone no one would disturb them.

Laksh locked their apartment and took the bags. They have called a cab to drive them to they airport.

Ragini was excited. To be in England was a big step, but now she is going to see another country and another city. No one of her old friends have gone that far from their hometown or home land. But she is now living in England and is having her first journey to Italy.

Laksh saw her excitement. He held her hand and kissed it. "We will have a road trip. We will land in Florence anf from there I have booked a car"

Ragini excitement reached another level.

Laksh looked into her eyes. "From there we will drive to the deepest part of the Toscana to see the beauty of the country. Which won't be a match to your beauty, but still I'm sure you will like it"

Ragini leans on Laksh shoulder and was waiting for their arrival.

____