Chapter seventeen {punishment} (✔️)

My way of punishment! I'm against violence in relationships, but it happens in fractions of seconds and it's a shame that it is still common in many countries.

Recap: Laksh raised his hand on Ragini for a mistake she hasn't done!.

Laksh woke up totally confused of the timing. He stood up in a hectic way and rushed to the washroom to take a shower.... "aaahhh!!! Hot!!!"

He didn't watch or did someone changed something hmm 🤔. Who knows. He immediately turns the other tap to get cold water. Oh cold and hot was exchanged... hmm 😎.

Laksh looked for a towel in these months Ragini did everything, but today nothing... oh please she is a wife not a maid!

Laksh comes out taking his clothes which were not pressed. He did by himself not to call her.

He come out wearing his clothes and went straight to the kitchen side. Ragini was sitting on the chair drinking hot coffee.

Laksh comes near and took a cup to fill with the coffee... empty...

"Ragini..?!"

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh ji you need something?!"

The way she said it made him scare. He shook his head. He took his suitcase.

"Your file?!"

Laksh stammers. "I.. I.. I have it!"

Ragini was back on her magazine and Laksh leaves before she could do anything dangerous to him.

The silent way of her scares him more than the way she shows her love towards him.

Laksh reaches the office with empty stomach. He was already late so he didn't hold on a coffee shop or anything like that.

In the meeting his stomach was continuously crying rrrr... rrrr Laksh felt embarrassed 😳.

Finally the meeting was over, he had to fill his stomach with water, biscuits and coffee, yuck he was now having stomach pain.

Laksh was very upset and hungry, then he saw someone coming toward his cabin he was shocked to see her in this way.

Ragini was smiling ops smirking 😏. She enters his cabin room.

Laksh gulps he moves back with his roll chair.

"Laksh ji you left without having food. Sanskaar and Suraj called me for you! It was very embarrassing that your stomach was crying while the meeting. Don't worry I made something for you! Only"

Laksh was hungry, but not mad. How can he trust her? But why would she hurt him?! She already burnt him, embarrassed a d ignored him, this was the biggest pain her ignorance. He could live with everything, but not her hate!

Ragini comes closer, she sat on his lap. He was surprised, but he let her. As he was missing her closeness. Laksh places his hand on her waist. Ragini noticed it and let him, but not for long.

She puts his important files away! Hmm dustbin?!. Laksh didn't say a word and she throws them away.

The desk was empty!

She places the food on the desk. She opens the tiffin box.

Paratha (filled bread)

Ragini looked at him. I made them special only for you!" She said with a smile.

Laksh smiles at her and she starts to feed him just then she stops before he could take it in his mouth.

Ragini looked at the morsel. "It won't taste good as it's too dry naa. Wait I made a chutney for it!"

Laksh nods. Ragini dipped the Parathe into the chutney. Laksh opens his mouth and starts to eat.

Laksh cough... cough louder he was crying as it was too spicy 🌶.

Ragini asked innocently. "Laksh don't you like my creation?! Parathe with chilli and my special spicy chutney!"

Ragini stood up. "Eat!" She said in a determined tone. Laksh nods. Under tears he eats everything.

Ragini wipes his tears away. "Good boy. Now do you think to make this mistake ever again?"

Laksh shook his head!

"Will you raise your hand on me?"

Laksh shook his head!

"Will you scold me without any reason!"

Laksh shook his head!

"Will you love me?"

Laksh nods!!!

Ragini smiles. She kisses his forehead and leaves.

Laksh shouts. "Ragini!" He runs out of the office behind her. "Ragini!!!"

She stops and turns to him. "What Laksh ji?!"

Laksh hold her wrist. "Ragini it was too less you could do more! I could bear more! You are not done yet?!"

Ragini comes to him she caresses his cheek. "No Laksh ji, I'm done! But if you do that again I will complain and not at the police station no I will complain directly to your mother and my mother!!! You got this!"

Laksh nods in scare, he gulps. "Sorry!!!" He hold his ears!

Ragini lowered her head. "You broke my heart! You blamed me and hit me. For a stupid file!"

Laksh eyes filled with tears. "haan I know and I promise nothing will come between us again! I made this mistake once it won't happen again! And if that happens again there are two saands {bulls} sitting Suraj and Sanskaar, tell them to beat me I'm sure they will jump up in happiness to hit me!"

Ragini shook her head. "I don't need outsiders to beat you, I have other ways to show you my anger! Now I'm going bye"

Laksh nods. "Okay bye! I love you!"

Ragini smiles. "I love you too!"

Laksh felt a relief as if a big burden felt from his shoulders.

In the evening, when he returned home Ragini was already sleeping, but his clothes were ready like the food, his love was peacefully sleeping.

He changed, eat and brushes his teeth's. He comes and lied next to her. He kisses her back and cuddles with Her.

Ragini felt him and smiles. Holding him close in her sleep.

_____