The Tutor

By xXMeXx627

Gracie May Howards is a brat. She's mean, and she not very smart at all. But she has that personality that'... More

1. The Tutor
2. The Tutor
3. The Tutor
4. The Tutor
5. The Tutor
6. The Tutor
7. The Tutor
8. The Tutor
9. The Tutor
10. The Tutor
12. The Tutor
13. The Tutor
14. The Tutor
15. The Tutor
16. The Tutor
17. The Tutor
18. The Tutor
19. The Tutor
20. The Tutor
21. The Tutor
22. The Tutor
23. The Tutor
24. The Tutor
25. The Tutor
26. The Tutor
27. The Tutor
28. The Tutor
29. The Tutor
30. The Tutor
31. The Tutor
32. The Tutor
33. The Tutor
34. The Tutor
35. The Tutor
36. The Tutor
37. The Tutor
38. The Tutor
39. The Tutor
40. The Tutor (End)
The Tutor (Epilogue)
The Tutor (Special)

11. The Tutor

220K 2.5K 567
By xXMeXx627

11

"Here's your stupid water." I mumbled handing it to him.

He looked confused for a second. "Is something wrong Gracie?"

"My mom is such a jerk."

"What happened?"

"She was saying that she really likes you and it's too bad I'm not your type. She meant because I'm stupid you wouldn't ever date me."

He laughed. "Why are you letting that get under your skin? You already know it's not true."

"Yes, but it's the fact that my mother thinks that. It bothers me, and if I tell her that we're actually together she'll be all over protective and watch us super carefully."

"Excellent point. Nobody wants that." He smiled and took a sip of his water.

I blushed and smiled back. "It's weird though. Why are we together?"

He made a thoughtful face, then looked back at me. "I think it's because we like each other, but that's just me."

I laughed. "Fine, whatever you say."

"Good girl."

"Don't push it Carson." He just laughed. "So tomorrow do you want to go with me to the school tomorrow?"

"What?"

"I visit my friends during lunch. Would you care to join?"

"Sure. I'd love to see where you used to go to school."

"I'm quite notorious there." I smirked.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I got an interesting welcome today."

He chuckled. "Well, then it's going to be very interesting tomorrow when they see you walk in with me."

"I have to say, I'm excited for Rose to finally meet you in person."

"Well, I'm interested in meeting her as well."

"I've noticed that you always talk so proper and whenever I'm with you I begin to talk proper. It's weird."

He laughed. "Well, I just kind of talk like that. Sorry. I'll try to talk not so smarticle now."

I stuck my tongue out. "So, do you want me to show you around the house?"

"Yeah."

I spent the next couple minutes showing him around the house. Where the kitchen was, the bathrooms, the living, dining, and game room, and everything else.

"Last, but not least, my room." I opened my door and he walked in.

"Nice, a little messy, but nice."

"Hey, I'm on vacation. It's allowed to be a little messy."

"Fine fine. Although I see your bra hanging on your chair over there."

I turned bright red and ran over and snatched it off my chair. I threw it in my closet and closed the door.

He just laughed at my reaction. "Relax. It's not like I haven't see a bra before."

"Touché."

I wasn't facing him, but all of the sudden he grabbed my wrist and brought me close to him. "It's really good to see you again."

He leaned down slowly and his lips were barely touching mine when I heard a loud screeching of tires and the front door flying open down stairs. Oh, good lord. Family.

I looked up at Carson with a frightened look. "What's the matter?" he asked.

"Um...maybe we should just lock the door right now."

"Why?"

"Relatives." I said shuddering.

"Oh, it can't be that bad."

"You don't even know. You know how I'm stupid, and obnoxious? Well, think of me, but times one hundred."

"Gracie, you're frightening me."

"Let's just lock the door now."

I walked over to the door and began to put things in front of it. Carson walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Relax Gracie. It will be okay." He kissed my neck lightly.

I sighed. He moved the things out of the way and opened the door. We walked out and downstairs.

My aunt Ethel and Uncle Bart were talking to my mom. My little cousins, Marta, Marty, and Martin were all running around causing havoc. Just the fact that all their names match would make someone thing something's wrong with this family.

They noticed me after a little while. "Gracie!" they all yelled with their southern drawl, coming over and giving me a hug.

They act as if thanksgiving wasn't a couple days ago.

"Hi everyone. What are you all doing here?"

"Well, the family decided to all come visit. We're here first! Like always!" Then they noticed Carson. "And who's this strapping young fellow?!" My aunt Ethel yelled excitedly. She walked over and grabbed him arm. "My! He's muscular!"

"Ethel, that's Gracie's school tutor Carson Meyers."

"Nice to meet you Carson!" She said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." He replied politely smiling.

"My! You're a cute boy!" Marta said running over. She's about thirteen and the biggest brat ever. She constantly attempts to act older than she is by wearing short skirts and too much makeup. Pathetic! "I'm Marta!"

"Hello, I'm Carson."

"So you're Gracie's tutor?"

"Yes."

"Is she really that stupid?"

"Marta! Go away now!" I yelled.

"I'm just wondering. We always worried about you Gracie. You never were the brightest bulb in the bunch. You used to take your pants off and run around the house all the time."

"How the heck would you even know that?! You weren't even alive when that happened, you tiny, little wannabe!"

"Mom! Gracie is being mean again!"

"Gracie, please don't yell at Marta." Aunt Ethel said calmly.

"She started it!"

"Gracie!" My mom yelled. "Please lower your voice!"

"And you wonder why I do better at a boarding school!" I yelled grabbing Carson's arm and dragging him into the other room.

I wanted to punch something. Can you even imagine how awful Thanksgiving was?!

"Wow, I see where your....spunkiness from. But now I truly am going to appreciate you Gracie. You're nothing compared to that." He laughed.

"I warned you didn't I?!"

"Yes, you did, and now I realize what you were talking about."

"Thank you! At least someone that understands!"

"Well, I'm your boyfriend. I have to understand."

I smiled a little bit, but my smile immediately turned to fear when I heard the doorbell ring again. "Oh no!"

"It's alright. I think I can handle it." He said.

"Yeah, you may be able to, but I don't know if I can. My family actually gets worse. The twins are the worst!"

"Who are the twins?"

Then I heard two high pitched voices, "Gracie Darling! How are you?!"

I turned around with a forced smile as my two twin cousins walked it. They are both undeniably gorgeous. Tall brunettes with perfect figures. They have the cute southern bell accent, and could be models if their mom would let them. "Hey Maggie and Melanie."

They both hugged and kissed my cheek. They're a lot taller than me, so they had to lean down a little.

Then to my dismay they noticed Carson. "And who's this?!" Maggie said.

"Maggie, Melanie, this is Carson."

"Carson. What a cute name." Maggie said smiling and walking towards him with Melanie by her side. I tried to get in front of him, but the fact that their bigger than me made my life more difficult.

"I'm Maggie."

"I'm Melanie." They said hanging off his arms. I was getting upset.

"Uh...hello." He said with wide eyes. I don't think he knew what to do.

"So, you're Gracie's friend?" Maggie purred.

I finally managed to butt in. "Okay! That's enough! Get off him." I said ripped him out of their grasp.

"Oh, Gracie, always the party pooper." Melanie sighed.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get out of here you twin whores."

They scoffed and walked into the kitchen. Then my Aunt Polly, Aunt Ethel, Uncle George, and Uncle Bart all walked in.

"Oh! And this is Gracie's friend Carson! Isn't he adorable?!" Ethel said.

"Oh very! He's quite handsome! It would be great if he dated one of my girls." Aunt Polly said.

"You guys, he's right here!" I yelled.

"Gracie, it's really inappropriate to raise your voice in the house." Polly said.

I grinded my teeth, so I didn't say anything that I would later regret.

Carson walked up to me and rubbed my shoulder lightly. When everyone else turned around and went to the kitchen he whispered in my ear. "Relax. It'll all be over soon enough."

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

We walked into the dining room and everyone began putting food on the table and setting things up. Carson and I just sat there and chatted here and there. A bit later my grandma showed up with a bunch more food for everyone.

Finally everything was done and we all sat.

We began eating and everyone was talking loudly and obnoxiously.

Then things started getting embarrassing.

"So Carson, you go to the same school as Gracie?" My grandma asked.

"Yes I do."

"How do you like it there?"

"I like it very much?"

"Oh, I see."

Then my grandpa farted and spoke up. "Have you done Gracie?" He mumbled.

My grandma hit him. "Fred! That's an inappropriate question!"

"But it's still something we all want to know."

I could see Carson turn bright red. "No, sir, I haven't."

"Eh, whatever. We all know you want to. She may be dumb but she's pretty."

My grandma scoffed. "All that makeup does not make a girl pretty."

"Sure it does. It works for you anyways."

"You are a disgusting man. Shut up."

"Whatever." He said shoveling food into his mouth.

"So, Carson, are you interested in Gracie? Because if not, I'm totally open. I like older men." My little cousin Marta said winking. I seriously wanted to crawl in a hole and die at that moment.

Carson laughed nervously. "Well...um...I..."

"You all need to stop asking stupid questions." I said. I don't really know if I should tell them about him and I or not. I mean it could be good or bad. At this point I'm not sure.

"Oh, I bet he rejected her. I mean she's not his type at all. He's smart, tall, and handsome." Maggie said.

"Yeah, and she's....not." Melanie finished laughing. I could feel myself turning red with anger.

"Yeah, aint that the truth." My aunts and uncles laughed along with them.

"Someone like her could never get a guy like him." They continued laughing. It was like some sick nightmare, or something in a stupid corrupt movie. '

My chair screeched when I quickly stood up. "Shut up!" I screamed. They all stopped and stared. "I want to let you all know something. Carson is my boyfriend. Yeah, that's right, my boyfriend! So you all can suck it!"

I stomped out of there up to my room.

On my way out I could hear Carson, "Um...yeah...I'm just going to...uh...talk to her."

I heard him coming up behind me.

I walked into my room and stomped around. "Gracie, deep breaths."

"I can't believe they're acting like that. They always do this. They have like diarrhea of the mouth! They can't stop saying what's in their mouth even if they want to! I can't stand it! I can't stand them! I wanted to crawl in a freaking hole and die!"

Carson put his hands on my shoulders and stopped me. He stared at me. "Listen, Gracie, family sucks. I understand. Yes, that was very embarrassing. Even for me, but you can't let them get to you. You win after all, you proved them wrong. You are smart, and I am your boyfriend because I do like you and I want to be. You are my type."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips onto his.

**This was more of an emotional chapter, rather than a funny one. It's pretty funny in some places, btu aggrivating in others. the next chapter should be rather entertaining. =))) I still hope you liked this one. Carson is a hard character to portray, but entertaining. He's so complex because he has to be his serious self, but funny and witty at the same time. lol Let me know what you thought! =) Peace!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 5.3K 62
Lizzie is considered the nerd at school. She gets bullied and no one stands up for her. Joel is considered pretty cool and hates school. He thinks...
31.2K 514 20
Chelsea Smith, 16 years old and drop out if school when she's 15 years old. She gets bully a lot, she have 4 siblings and her father is a big time je...
2.6K 43 11
I'm Savannah Gray. I'm the schools bad girl. I have one best friend and she's already graduated. I'm a senior in Highland high school. I'm currently...
38 3 18
Meng is the little sister of Tian. Her family owns a business, they are the top first company in their country. Her parents always stayed in overseas...