Alerrie: The Perfect Match

By fanficwrxtxr

It's been quite a long time since 1/4 Little Mix popstar, Perrie Edwards has been in a decent relationship. B... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Special Chapter?
Special Chapter: Brits
22
23
24
25
26
Alerrie: End Game (Alerrie: The Perfect Match sequel)
Alerrie: Nobody Like You
!!!!

27

4.7K 69 17
By fanficwrxtxr

Perrie

I always imagined how this day will turn out. I envisioned it to be filled with a rush of pain and anxiety all over. I knew that I would be succumb under a tremendous amount of pain as I risk everything to bring my child into this world. Of course, I knew that it would all be worth it once I meet my baby, once I hear her cry. I anticipated the pain, expected the hurt, but what I didn't expect was being in labor for four hours and counting and feeling this much pain. I swear, I totally forgot about the labor part and whoever decided to put me in hours of very painful contractions, I'm gonna have a serious conversation with.

"Okay, breathe. Five, four, three, two, one. Okay, you're done." Leigh says as she monitors the machine that records my contractions. "Ow, ow, ow." Jade says as I let go of her hand from my tight grip. "I'm sorry." I say under my breath as I see her shake the pain from her hand. "Oh, it's okay. Really." Jade says, trying to conceal the pain in her voice. I loosen my grip on Alex's hand as he strokes my hair away from my face.

I texted the girls and my mam in the car on the way here, informing them of our little situation. Leigh was the first to arrive, soon followed by Jade and Jes. They immediately rushed to my side, trying to help make me feel a little better despite the growing pain I was feeling. My mam was set to arrive in a few hours and I'm guessing Alex's parents were on their way as well.

Along these four hours of gruel labor, I've come to think about the other mothers who had like ten children. I mean, how on earth did they do it? I can barely handle it with my first one, what more nine others. Do they have supernatural pain tolerance? Because I think I just maxed out at mine.

I lean on Alex's chest as I release a deep breath, my face burying in the crook of his neck. He scoots closer to me and pulls me in closer, running his hand up and down my arm. "Ouch." I say, trying to steady my breath. "Aw, babe. I'm sorry." He says, leaning his head on mine. "You better be, this is all your fault." I say, chuckling lightly. "I'm so sorry, baby." He says, kissing the top of my head, chuckling.

"Pez, you okay?" Jesy asks, concern in her voice as she passes me the ice cubes. "Well, other than the fact that I'm about to push a human being out of my body, I guess I'm fine." I manage to say, making everyone laugh.

"Ugh, your kid is really trying to kill me, Chambo." I say, resting a hand over my bump. "It's your kid too, you know." He says, chuckling. "It hurts so much." I say, letting my pain become evident in my voice. "I know baby, I know." He says, wrapping his arms around me tighter. I look up and see the guilt in his face, as if he was sharing my pain with me. "I love you." He says, leaning in to kiss me.

"Here comes another one." I say as another wave  contractions hit me. I shut my eyes tight and grip Alex's hand. "My turn." Jesy says and lets me squeeze her hand. "Breathe, Pez." Alex whispers as he leans his head on mine, his other arm rubbing my shoulder down my arm. "Done." Leigh says, squeezing my thigh as I release a loud breath.

"Come on, Pez. Are you sure you don't want an epidural? Because if you won't take it, I'll take it for you. I'm feeling so much pain just by looking at you." Alex says. "Nope, I read that it slows down recovery, and leads to more complications and can even be bad for us." I say, trying to steady my breaths again. "Oh, Perrie." He says, kissing my forehead.

"How are we doing here?" Dr. Robbins waltz in the room with a smile on her face. "The baby is torturing me." I say, making her giggle. "Well, let's see how long she's planning to keep that up." She says, preparing to examine me. I grunt as she takes a look, praying that I'm close to pushing. "Well, you're still at five centimeters so she's still trying to hang out in there for as long as she can." I throw my head back and release a frustrated grunt. I grab Alex by the collar and glare at him. "You created a monster baby." I grit, hearing the girls snicker in the background as Alex tries to fight off a laugh. 

"Walking around helps and how about I'll roll in the exercise ball." Dr. Robbins says as she exits the room. "Oh great." I say with pure sarcasm in my voice. "Here you go." A nurse says, rolling a bright blue exercise ball into the room. Alex helps me up and holds my arm as I try to walk around. "Get that thing away from me." I say as I kick the ball away, the girls catching it as they snicker.

We hear a knock on the door and Leigh offers to open it, probably because she's the only one left with undamaged hands. "Look who's here!" She says, opening the door wider. I look up to see my mam and Alex's parents by the door. "Perrie, darling. How are you doing?" Mam says, walking over to me. "In pain, but fine. Hi mam." I say, forcing out a smile. She strokes my head and kisses my cheek.

"How long have you been in labor, dear?" Alex's mam asks me as Alex helps me sit back on the bed before he greets the mams and his dad. "Nearly five hours and I'm nowhere close to pushing." I say, releasing a long breath. "Aw, I was in labor for ten hours when I had Alex." His mam says, as if that made me feel better. "Nine hours for me when I had you." Mam chimes in. Great. I could only hope it doesn't take that long for me.

Two hours later---still two centimeters short before I'm allowed to push---I'm left with Alex in the room while the others went out to stretch and get something to eat. It's about two in the morning and everyone just felt a little tired and hungry. He was seated on the bed with me, situated behind me, pressing on a certain spot on my lower back to ease the pressure. Wherever he learned this trick, it sure is working well. 

"Oh Jesus. Thank you." I breathe out as the pain temporary subsided. I lean back on Alex, his hands snaking around me. I rest my head on his shoulder, my face almost buried on the crook of his neck. "Your daughter is really something else, Alex." I say catching my breath. His body shakes as he chuckles. "I'm sure she is." He says, running his fingers through my hair, inhaling its scent.

"She's not even born yet and she already has all these people for her." I say, smiling at the thought that a lot of people already love her even before birth. "She's lucky to have so many who already love her." Alex says. "She's lucky to have you." I say, looking at him. "She has the best daddy in the whole world, who's going to make her laugh and keep her safe." I add. He looks at me smiles, kissing my forehead. "She's lucky to have a mam like you too. Who's going to care for her and nurture her." He says, making me smile.

"I can't wait to meet her." I say, running my hand over my belly. "Me too." He says, leaning in to kiss me. Just after he pulls away, I feel a sharp pang of pain hit me along with a massive contraction. "Agh!" I say, gripping Alex's hand, a hand over my stomach. "Oh my gosh, it hurts so much." I say, tears starting roll out. It was such a tremendous amount of pain, like tripled from the ones I've been feeling earlier. Alex lets go of me and rushes outside, calling for Dr. Robbins. 

"Alex!" I call for him as he enters the room again. He rushes to my side and let's me hold his hand. Unlike the other wave of contractions, this one was just getting worse and worse. "Hang in there, babe." He says, kissing the top of my head. Dr. Robbins enters the room shortly and begins to examine me. 

"Okay, the baby is coming out fast. It's time to push, Perrie." She says, smiling at me. "Prep the room and gown Alex please." She instructs the nurses as she decontaminates herself, the nurses gown and gloving her. "Alex." I reach for him. He holds my hand looks at me. Concern and excitement in his face. "I'm scared, Alex." I say, tearing up. "I'm here, there's no need to be afraid, okay? I'm here." He says, assuring me. "You can do this." He kisses me and then kisses my forehead. "This is it, we're going to meet our daughter." He tells me, his eyes glistening with the tears starting to form in his eyes. 

"Okay, Perrie. When I tell you to push, you push as hard as you can, okay?" I nod at Dr, Robbins and tighten my grip on Alex's hand. He rests his other hand on my head, stroking my hair. "Okay, push Perrie!" Dr. Robbins instructs. With all my might and strength, I push, every ounce of pain doubling. I squeeze Alex's hand hard with every push, my eyes shutting tight at the rush of pain coursing through me. "Head is out." Dr. Robbins says. "Almost there, babe. Almost there." Alex says, cradling my head as I lean forward with a big push.

The next few minutes were indescribable, a blur of pain, anxiety and pure unequivocal elation all over. Along with a chuckload of pressure--- a massive amount of pressure all over my body. "Here she is." Dr. Robbins says, as the pain and pressure subside. "She's here, love." Alex says,his voice cracking. I open my eyes and see that the doctor was holding her up. I can only see a mere outline of her as my eyes were still very much covered with tears. I blink to clear them just as I hear her first cry. It was loud and strong, mighty even. 

Alex cradles me in his arms and kisses the top of my head. "You did it, babe. We have a daughter." He says, his eyes filled with tears but were definitely smiling. They lay her on my chest and immediately I feel an immense amount of emotion pour out of me. My finger makes its way to her pink cheeks and red lips. Her long and thick lashes complementing her head full of hair that curled just right at the ends. I look at Alex and he was literally bawling his eyes out. I reach for his face, wiping his tears while he wipes mine as well. "Oh gosh, why can't I stop crying." He says, making both of us chuckle. 

"You want to cut the cord, dad?" Dr. Robbins tells Alex.  He cuts the umbilical cord and when they take her away from me to get cleaned up, I felt the exhaustion take over. My breath steadying, feeling lightheaded and tired, I slowly surrender to the burnout. "Rest, love. You did great." Alex's voice was the last thing I heard before darkness took over my vision. 

Alex

"You can carry her to the nursery." Dr. Robbins says, smiling at me as I cradle my daughter in my arms. She just finished with Perrie and the nurses were currently freeing the room from all the equipment. They tuck Perrie's sleeping form in, draping the covers over her. I lean down to kiss her forehead before I follow the nurses out of the room. 

I see our family and the girls as I make my way out. They all stand up and walk towards me, excitement in all their faces. "Here she is." I say, giving them a better glimpse of the baby. "Oh my God. Hi there." Perrie's mam coos, rubbing her leg under the blanket. "Oh, she's so beautiful." My mam says, staring at her. My dad pats my shoulder and smiles at me. "I'm proud of you, son." He says, making me smile. 

"She's so precious." Jade says, looking intently at her. "And so tiny." Jesy seconds. "She's the cutest." Leigh says, silently clapping her hands. "How's Pez, doing by the way?" Jesy asks. "She's tired, but she did so great. She's sleeping right now." I say to them. "I'll just take a little peek at her before we go. We'll be back later in the day." Perrie's mam says. I nod and watch them check on Perrie as she sleeps. They bade their goodbyes, hugging me and taking one last look at the baby. "Congratulations, son." Mam tells me, kissing me on the cheek. 

"It's best we go too. We'll be back later." Leigh says. "We'll let you have some time alone together." Jesy says, agreeing with Leigh Anne. "Congratulations, Alex. You're a dad." Jade pats my back and smiles at me. They made their way out as I followed the nurses to the nursery. 

I stare at her tiny face as I lay her down. "Daddy loves you, baby." I whisper as I lean down to kiss her forehead. The second I had her in my arms, I felt like falling in love all over again. First, with Perrie and now with my beautiful daughter. I've been with her for only a few minutes and I already love her so much, just like when I met her mam. It didn't take long for them to wrap me around their fingers. 

I gently went back inside the room, silently as possible as to not wake Perrie up. I sat by her bedside and stare at her as she slumbers. I take her hand in mine and kiss it, admiring her beautiful features. She's been through so much today and I could only thank her for her sacrifice. She made me a father and I couldn't be more thankful. She's so strong and brave and I couldn't be more luckier to be married to a such a marvelous woman like her. 

I wake up to the feel of something running through my hair. My eyes flutter open, the sunlight hitting my face. I look up and see Perrie staring at me, a subtle smile on her face. "Oh, hey. You're up." I say, suddenly driving away all the sleep in me. I turn to look at the clock and deciphered an eight o'clock. "Morning." She says, stroking the side of my face. "How are you feeling?" I say as I sit straight, trying to stretch my back in the chair. "Like a truck just ran over me, but I'm fine. I'm happy." She said, stroking the back of my hand with her thumb. 

"I'm so proud you". I say, pulling my chair closer to her bed. I take her hand and kiss it, pressing it to my cheek. She smiles at me, her eyes sparkling. She was barefaced, her hair tied up in a messy bun. Her freckles were all on display, especially the one on her upper lip. Her eyes were blue as ever and she just had this glow that made her breathtakingly beautiful. "You're so beautiful." I say, looking at her. "Ha, I probably look like the grinch  who stole Christmas." She says, making me chuckle. "Well, you're the grinch I fell in love with. And who's now the mother of my child." She smiles at my words, turning her face to conceal her blush. 

"How is she, by the way?" She asks, pulling her self up the bed so she could sit straight. "She's perfect, babe." I say, the memory of my daughter imprinted on my mind. "I know." She says. Right on cue, the door opens and reveals a nurse that was rolling in a bassinet that contained our baby. "Feeding time." The nurse says, with a huge smile on her face. I stand up and move my chair away so she could bring the baby closer to us. She picks the baby up and hands it to Perrie. 

"Hi baby." Perrie says, smiling at her as she cradles her in her arms. I sit beside her on the bed, leaning down to look at her. "Hey there, princess." I say, pulling the blanket her under chin. "I'll leave you guys with her, I'll just get her papers." The nurse says, leaving the room with a smile. "Look at her." Perrie says, clearly already very fond of her. She already had a head full of hair---brown hair that had subtle curls at the tips. Her lashes were massively long and were as thick as ever. Her chubby cheeks were naturally flushed, and her lips were the color of ripe cherries. "She looks like both of us." Perrie giggles, running a finger down her cheek. 

"She's a perfect little mix, isn't she." I say, taking her tiny hand. Perrie giggles and I gently pull her in, resting my head on hers. "We have a little family." She says, looking up at me. "Perfect little family." I say, before kissing her lips. I start to feel my eyes water again as I stare at my wife and the little miracle that we just created. "Dad's quite a crybaby, isn't he." Perrie says, with a grin on her face. I chuckle and wipe my tears away before they even fall off. "Stop crying you. You're going to make me cry as well." She says. "I'm just really happy, I can't even describe it besides from perfect." I say. "Me too." She says. 

The baby starts to move, stretching her arms and legs. "She's awake." Perrie says, gently rocking her. She wails her arms, moving it up her head. Perrie and I laugh as she continues to stretch out her limbs. Our hearts melt as she moves her head and yawns. We think that it was funniest thing ever when she tries to keep her eyes open, giving us a glimpse of her ocean blue eyes. "She has your eyes, babe." I say, kissing the top of Perrie's head. Now I have two pairs of eyes to get lost in. 

She reaches her hands and Perrie takes it in hers. "Hey, baby. I'm mam." She says, smiling and kissing her forehead. "And that's dad." She says as her tiny hands makes it's direction towards my face. "Hey baby girl." I say, taking her tiny hand in mine. "Mind if I take a picture? Just her hand." I say. Perrie looks at me and smiles before she nods her head. "With the rate of how much the girls were on IG story last night, I reckon the whole world already knows I've given birth." She says, making both of us chuckle. 

Liked by littlemix, mattework, jesynelson and 6,093,561 others

alexoxchamberlain Just five hours old and she already wants her nails done. Welcome to the world, princess. 

view all 4621347 comments

jadethirlwall aww, her itty bitty fingers
mosalah22 welcome to the club, man!
alexperrie BABY MIX HAS BEEN BORN! OMFG, 5 HOURS OLD AND ALREADY TOOK MY WIG

"Here ate the forms." The nurse came back in, handing me the paperwork. "Why don't we try feeding." The nurse says, her bubbly voice making Perrie and I smile. I observe intently as she helps Perrie make the baby latch on her to start feeding. Once she got the hang of it, the nurse prepared ro leave. "I guess I'll leave you guys to it. I'll be back for her in a couple of hours. Just take the paperwork to the nurses station." She instructs as she strides to the door. "By the way, you have a very beautiful baby." She says smiling. "And I'm a very big fan of the both of you. " She said before she gently closes the door.

I fill up the forms while Perrie feeds the baby, softly humming to the baby as she taps her leg. I almost filling it up, with one section left to fill. "Name?" I ask, turning around to face Perrie. She smiles at me and tilts her head. "I have a feeling you know what I'm thinking." She says. "Really, that one?" I ask, a grin forming in my face. "I really love that one." I add. She nods her head and giggles. "Me too." She says. We talk about her second name and came to an agreement before I finished up the form and took it to the nurses station.

"Look at her go." Perrie coos as I enter the room. I sit on the edge of the bed and chuckle at how fast she's sucking on Perrie's breast. "She really is your daughter, Perrie." I say, laughing. She laughs and hits my arm. "I hate you." She says, laughing.

Suddenly the door bursts open. "We have arrived!" Matt exclaims. Perrie immediately covers her breast with her hand and I bolt right up, bringing the covers to cover them. "Breastfeeding, man!" I say, shooting a glare at Matt. "Oh sorry." Matt says, scratching the back of his head. "Told you we should've knocked." Georgie says, hitting his shoulder. "Yeah." Matt says. "By the way, your security is really tight. Had to literally show then the text you sent me." He says, walking in.

"Are we all clear?" I ask, turning to look at Perrie. "Yep. But I think she's not very happy about it. Look at her face." Perrie says, chuckling. "Wow, she hasn't even met you and she already hates you." I say to Matt. "Aw, she can't possibly hate Uncle Matt!" He says, walking to Perrie and the baby. Once he was near, the baby just started wailing, screaming its throat out. "See." I say, raising an eyebrow sending Perrie and Georgie in fits of laughter.

"Wow, that baby can sure belt!" Leigh says as she and the girls enter the room. "We saw your post and made it here as fast as we can." Jade said, walking to Perrie who was currently shushing the baby. "And I have your parents." Jesy says, walking in with our parents behind her.

Suddenly, our room was immediately filled with with tons of people, everyone here to see our baby. She stops crying and sinks into Perrie's arms. "Well," Perrie starts, looking at me with a smile. I move closer to her, resting an arm over her shoulders. "Meet our little Lexi." Perrie says, smiling at everyone.

"Aww, Lexi?" Leigh says. "Hi, Lexi. I'm nan." Perrie's mam says, taking Lexi from Perrie. She cradles her in her arms and my mam takes her small hands in hers. Everyone crowds around her, watching her. I smile as she stretches again, extending her legs. "Oh, we have strong legs!" Dad says, letting out a proud laugh. "Ooooh, and she has the bluest eyes!" Mam says, her smiles getting wider and wider.

"How are you, Pez?" Jade says, coming near Perrie. "I'm alright. Extremely happy." She says, grabbing my hand. "Oh my gosh, you have a kid now." Jesy says, snickering. " I know right." She chuckles. "You're next." She tells Leigh and they ended up laughing.

I sit beside her on the bed, pulling her closer to me as we watch Lexi wrap them around her small finger. She's already got them at the base of her palm.

Liked by alexoxchamberlain, littlemix, jadethirlwall and 10,742,083 others

perrieedwards Alexie Dawn Edwards Oxlade-Chamberlain ❤ XX/XX/XX , 2:39 A.M.

view all 8531649 comments

capital CONGRATULATIONS, QUEEN P!
leighannepinnock my little bestie
alerrriiee BABY MIX! OMFG

Liked by alexoxchamberlain, perrieedwards, capital and 8,532,790 others

littlemix Baby mix has arrived! Our Pez has finally given birth to a healthy baby girl. Welcome to our mixer world, Alexie Dawn! 😍😍

view all 6439011 comments

alerrie_mix OMFG, HER NAME IS COMBINATION OF THEIR NAMES!
alexerrie ALEXIE! OMFG SO PERFECT
alexperrie WAAAH MY WIG!

We spend another two days in the hospital, just for observation. Our parents were in and out frequently, Perrie's dad and siblings visiting yesterday and gushing over Lexi. The mixmen also went to visit with Paul and their manager and already, Lexi has got them trapped in her spell.

We were set to come home today, and I can't help but look at Perrie as she looks out the car window. I look up the rearview mirror and smile at Lexi's sleeping form in her carseat. I grab Perrie's arm and smile at her as she looks at me. She smiles back, leaning in to kiss my cheek. She rests her head on my shoulder as I pull over our driveway.

I help her down and assist her as she picks Lexi up. I grab the bags and open the door for them, resting a hand on small of Perrie's back as I guide her in. I drop the bags on the floor and wrap an arm around Perrie's waist as we walk to the living room. "Welcome home, princess." I say. Perrie looks at me, her smile brightening up the whole room. I lean down to kiss her and proceeded to kiss Lexi's forehead as well. "I love you." I tell Perrie. "I love you, too." She says.

This is it. The life that I've dreamt about all my life. A superb career, the love of my life and our wonderful child. I couldn't ask for more. I was beyond happy and nothing can ever take this away. I love my life and I love my little family. Everything couldn't be more perfect. A perfect match made in heaven.

~end~

***

WAAAAAAH IT'S FINISHED!
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAP. PLEASE VOTE AND PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND THANKS FOR REALLY TAKING TIME TO READ THIS STORY!

DON'T WORRY GUYS, THERE IS A SEQUEL AS WELL AS ANOTHER BOOK WITH A  DIFFERENT STORYLINE.

I'LL UPDATE YOU GUYS WHEN THE FIRST CHAPTER OF EITHER BOOKS ARE UP. MOST LIKELY BEFORE THIS WEEK ENDS.

I HOPE YOU SUPPORT IT AS MUCH AS YOU SUPPORTED THIS BOOK.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 644 35
A story about Alex and Perrie and how they meet, how their relationship develops and how they quickly start falling in love with each other
53.5K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...
21.2K 733 35
[How Alex and Perrie met.] [Disclaimer: this is a work of fantasy and DOES NOT intend to describe the real personality/nature of the characters.] 'I...
17.2K 440 20
An Alerrie fanfiction ~~ Perrie could hear the stairs creak as Alex came downstairs. Perrie and Jade were waiting for him because they would all watc...