Step Into The Bad Side

By Pomonaa

***Interracial Romance*** ***Sexual Content*** Maxx, a middle class good girl who never dares step into trou... More

Step Into The Bad Side: Synopsis
Step Into The Bad Side: The Fear Of Being Alone Here
Step Into The Bad Side: No Such Thing As Invisibility
Step Into The Bad Side: Comes Beauty In Visibility; Ugly Follows
Step Into The Bad Side: Wreck it all why don't ya?
Step Into The Bad Side: Living with danger, moving to safety
Step Into The Bad Side: He has a heart.. only for me.
Step Into The Bad Side: Welcome to our world
Step Into The Bad Side: Mother Don't
Step Into The Bad Side: Officially Letting You Guys In
Step Into The Bad Side: Here Comes Shep
Step Into The Bad Side: Bad Things Happen On My Birthday Part 1
Step Into The Bad Side: The Loving Morning After
Step Into The Bad Side: Daddy Still Loves Mommy
Step Into The Bad Side: I Miss My Mom
Step Into The Bad Side: Who's The PapĂ­?
Step Into The Bad Side: Love Me
Step Into The Bad Side: School Bullcrap
Step Into The Bad Side: Home Ain't Home 'til It's Home
Step Into The Bad Side: Hanging Tree (part 1)
Step Into The Bad Side: Hanging Tree (part 2)
The author wants to chat >.<
Step Into The Bad Side: I'll Be Home For Christmas
Step Into The Bad Side: Happy New Year
Step Into The Bad Side: Killer Instinct part 1
Step Into The Bad Side: Killer Instinct part 2
Step Into The Bad Side: Breathe In The Blood.
Step Into The Bad Side: My Sweet Baby Girl
Step Into The Bad Side: Brave
Step Into The Bad Side: Long Way From Home
Step Into The Bad Side: All I Want Is You
Step Into The Bad Side: I Choose Love
Step Into The Bad Side: F*ck Normal
Step Into The Bad Side: Crossing The Line Part 1
Step Into The Bad Side: Crossing The Line Part 2
Step Into The Bad Side: Recovery Time
Step Into The Bad Side: Momma Is Happy
Step Into The Bad Side: Prom Night
Step Into The Bad Side: The Other Shoe Falls
Heyyyy guyssss

Step Into The Bad Side: Bad Things Happen On My Birthday Part 2

9K 243 29
By Pomonaa

  When we get to El Cholo I search for my dad's car immediately. Bingo. I see him talking to Daniels parents. Daniel sighs and runs his hand through his hair, "Why are they talking." I stare at him giving him an idiotic look,  "Danny.. sweetheart, people talk. I'm sure they're not being annoying or anything."

  He looks at me and rubs my cheek, "Only if you knew princess." He sighs and fixes his sunglasses, "Shall we dine princess.. or are you worried." I fix my face because I realized I'm looking worried,  "No, why would I be worried?" He stares at me, "Because your mom works around here." I shake my head and plaster a fake smile on my face, "Danny, today is your day and I'll make sure no one ruins it."

  We kiss then get out of the car and enter the restaurant. I order some carne asada fries. Someone calls my phone and I excuse myself to the restroom, 

"Hello?

How's your carne?

What? Who's this?

¡Su madre idiota!

Mother.. and I'm not an idiot.

Whatever.. Just come outside.. or I'll make a scene.."

  I look over at my boyfriend with our families and he's genuinely laughing and smiling. He looks over at me, smiles and I smile back,

  "Okay mom.. just don't do anything. I'll be out in a minute.

Good."

  The dial tone sounds and I stare at my phone, why is she fucking with me? I sneak past the table and slip put of the restaurant. I see my mom on the corner. Oh my god.. what the hell is she wearing? She's wearing these neon blue pumps, ripped fish nets, and a satin blue dress that looks like a tee shirt..

  She smiles at me and I grin lightly at her, I have to admit.. I miss my mommy.. she taught me a lot and raised me for 16 years so far. It could be 17 if she wasn't so selfish.. or a prostitute.

  I walk slowly and carefully towards her, "My baby!" She grabs ahold of me and plants kisses on my cheek. "Hi ma.." I push her away. I'm still upset with her but.. but I just love her so much. I grab my mom and hold her. I sob into her chest. She's giving me her motherly hug that she hasn't given me in years.

  I hear a evil chuckle from behind her.. I knew it was too good to be true. I pull away from my mom and give Lance a smugged look, "What do you want?" He narrows his eyes at me then smirks, " I would love to go see my daughters' boyfriends' parents.." As he tries to walk past me I grab his wrist,  "Don't."

  He tries to keep walking and I pull him back really hard, "DON'T." He pushed me down and I hit the concrete, argh that hurt like hell. I tried to get up before he walks into the restaurant but I fail at that. Next thing I know my mom is following in also. Fuck.. I promised Daniel a great day but I keep fucking it up.

  I fix myself and walk into the restaurant to see my mom and Lance sitting down beside my dad. Daniels parents starring at my mom because of what she's wearing. My dad is gawking at them, while Daniels head is residing in his hands, No.. they will not ruin his day.

  I walk up to the table and rest my hand on Daniels shoulder. He looks up at me and then stands up. He holds me and whispers in my ear, "Hey, this was great.. honestly.. but I'm gonna go.. I'll call you when I get home. I just need some time alone today. Thank you for all you did today.. you're truly the best girlfriend ever."

  I look at him and he looks like he wants to go break shit so I shake my head yes, "Okay. You sure?" He shakes his head yes then kisses me. He grabs his jacket then walks out. I bite my bottom lip and then walk up to my mom, "Why?" She smirks,  "Oh did we do something?" I roll my eyes and grab my mother and Lance by their wrist. I whispers through gritted teeth,  "Get the hell out of here."

  They smirk and walk past me. I look at my dad, "Can we go?" He shakes his head yes and they all get up and leave after we pay for the food. When I get in the car I pull out my phone to text Daniel.

Me: Hey.. I'm sorry. I should've listened to you.. I promise we don't have to celebrate your birthday ever again if that's what you want.

Papi ;): You should've listened Maxxine.. I told you bad things happen on my birthday.. Lance and Shana.. Shepherd is always a bad thing.. but still. I get it and I thank you for trying, which makes you an amazing girlfriend but babe.. its sad that you have to get my parents to celebrate it.. if you wouldn't have contacted them.. they would've done nothing with me. Anyways, I'll be at home all day.. so yeah.. bye baby.

  I stare at my phone and then put it in my pocket. Oh I got an idea.., "Dad.. After we go home I'm gonna swing by Daniels okay.. I just want to make sure he's okay.." He looks at me then nods his head okay. When we pull up to the house I get out of the car and walk to the door with my dad, "At least you tried Maxxi.." I look at him and smile, "Yeah.."

  I go to my room and rummage for a bag in my closet,  bingo. I gaze at the Victoria Secret bag in my hand and a sly grin grows on my face. I change my clothes and fix myself up. I gaze at my curls and smokey eyes. The dark plum lip stick is perfect. Daniel is going to love the lingerie, a black lacey halter teddy. I rummage through my closet for some heels. I found a black pair that are 5 inches with a bow at the front of them.

   I look at myself in the mirror one more time and grin. I slip on my black peacoat with the meshed ruffles at the end. I grab my phone and keys and leave the house without my dad seeing me. I get into my car I barely drive and I speed of to Daniels house.

  When I get there I knock on the door. I act like I'm hiding something behind my back. He opens it then smiles but he looks down and sighs, "Maxxine.. no more surprises. I refuse to let you in if that's another surprise. " I grin,  "Come on.. you'll love this one and I promised you that I wouldn't let anyone ruin this day for you but I guess I broke that.."

  He runs his fingers through his bed hair and finally pulls me inside. "Fine.. show me." I point to the door, "Well.. aren't you gonna lock the door?" While he turns around I unbutton my coat and push the sides out of the way by placing my hands on my hips. When he turns around he looks at me and his mouth drops so slightly to where you can't tell but he soon smirks.

  He points at me, "Best. Gift. Ever." He swoops me off of my feet and goes up the stairs. He opens the door to his room and then shuts it. He places me on the ground and gazes at me. "Let's get this off." He says barely audible while slowly slipping off my coat. He tosses it on the dresser. He looks at me and groans.

  He bites his lip and grins, "Turn around slowly." I grin and do as I'm told. Before i can make it all the way around,  Daniel grabs my and places me on his dresser and kisses me. He then leads me to his bed and he falls back making me straddle him.

  He slowly takes his hands around my lace teddy and smiles. I grab his shirt and tug it off of him, along with his pants. My boyfriend is so perf Ermagehrd. I run my hands down his chiseled abs and grin. He kisses me and begins to peel the teddy off of me. I stop him and shake my head.

  I nudge him off the bed so he's standing and I'm facing his boxers. He looks down at me confused at first and then shocked, "Maxxine, you don't have to do that.." I look up at him, "But you want me to and the birthday boy gets what he wants."

  I pull down his boxers slowly and his big friend pops out to greet me.. okay this is my first time doing this.. I don't think I know what I'm doing..

  'Your mom would be so proud of you.. following in her footsteps' My subconscious snarled at me. I shake my head to ignore and get back to the subject at hand.. oh boy.

  He pulls my chin up and smiles at me, "Maxx.. you don't know what you're doing.. and I don't want you to bite my dick off." I look away and try to laugh off my embarrassment. He sits down beside me and turns my head back to him, "Maxxi, baby.. I just want you out of that and in my arms.. I want you to scream my name tonight."

  My face goes scarlet and I kiss him, falling backwards with him peeling the teddy off of me. He smirks,  "Let round one begin."

*********

  I wake up in the middle of the night feeling dehydrated and weak.. I can barely feel my legs.. I feel like I've been screaming all night which I have been.. I wouldn't doubt if the neighbors knew my name. I look over at my peaceful boyfriend.. despite all of these claw marks on him and the hickeys in him.

  I suddenly have the urge to pee so I get up and make my way to the bathroom.. naked in all. While I'm washing my hands it just hits me that I'm still wearing my heels.. I'm a boss

  'and a slut.. look at yourself.' my subconscious says to me.

  I look at myself in Daniels over sized mirror and see like 8 hickeys on my stomach.. grip marks and bruises.. my hair would win the "been fucked every day of the year" award right now.. my make up is still on point.

  'Doesn't that remind you of someone.. maybe you mom.'

  "NO!" I shake my head and I hear someone run to the restroom,  "Babe?!? What's wrong." I smile lightly at him, "Sorry to wake you.. my subconscious was trying to get the best of me.. but I'm all good now." He smiles and then it turns into a grin as he looks my body over.

  "I like how I've basically claimed your whole body."I turn to look back in the mirror and grin, "Yeah.. you did." He wraps his arms around my waist tightly and kisses my neck, "Ready for round 5.. I think it'll be 5." I smirked and shake my head.

  I pull away from him and hop on the counter.. "Too bad it'll actually be round 4.. but round 5 will sound nice in the shower.. what time is it by the way?" He looks at the digital clock in his restroom,  "3:17 am.. so round 4 it is.."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry it took me forever.. I just found an amazing book on her and I love it.. can't wait til that person updates!! But hey everybody!! I hope y'all enjoy the little bit of content in there ;) maybe there'll be more in the next chapter of SITBS stay tuned. Thanks guys, love you all!!!

DON'T FORGET TO
* * * * VOTE & COMMENT * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.6K 33
a black teenage girl is going to work for this rich white family to pay for college the following year and the son of the rich white family is a obno...
392K 17.4K 37
Jay didn't come from a place filled with happily ever afters. He was a black kid growing up in Harlem. Like most boys in his neighborhood Jay was dra...
1.4M 33.2K 35
Sierra knew Tristan was the one from the first day she laid eyes on him. He had light brown hair, the most unbelievable green eyes; he was tall and m...
486 22 18
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...