π†π€πŒπ„ πŽπ… π‘πˆπƒπƒπ‹π„; οΏ½...

By -jwritess

BOOK ONE OF THE TIME TRAVELER'S SERIES Tom Riddle x OC Emma Swan a seventh year Ravenclaw is now Head Girl a... More

WARNING
SOUNDTRACK
CAST
PROLOUGE
PART ONE
ONE: 1944
TWO: POTIONS
THREE: THE DUEL
FOUR: THE GAME BEGINS
FIVE: NO MORE HEAD DORMS
SIX: THE UNBREAKABLE VOW
SEVEN: HOGSMEADE
EIGHT: JEALOUSY
NINE: MAKE-UPS
TEN: CORDIALLY INVITED
ELEVEN: SLUGHORN'S PARTY
TWELVE: GUILTY
THRITEEN: THE YULE BALL
FOURTEEN: CHRISTMAS BREAK
FIFTEEN: LIES
SIXTEEN: NEW YEARS DAY
SEVENTEEN: BREAKUP'S
EIGHTEEN: FORGIVENESS
NINETEEN: KNIGHTS OF WALPURGIS
TWENTY: THE LETTER
TWENTY-ONE: GOODBYE HOGWARTS
PART TWO
TWENTY-TWO: AFTER HOGWARTS
TWENTY THREE: MR. AND MRS. RIDDLE
TWENTY FOUR: ST.MUNGO'S
TWENTY FIVE: PROPHECY
TWENTY SIX: A CALL FOR HELP
TWENTY-SEVEN: TIME TURNER
TWENTY EIGHT: OCTOBER 31ST
TWENTY-NINE: EIGHT YEARS LATER
THRITY: TOM AND NELLIE
THIRTY ONE: THE TALL MAN
THIRTY TWO: GIFTS
THIRTY FOUR: GREEN LIGHT
THIRTY FIVE: DEAR TOM
THE END.
FUN FACTS ABOUT GAME OF RIDDLE
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!
DEAR ELEANOR RELEASE
seeking book cover artists

THIRTY THREE: 33 TURNS

7.4K 259 83
By -jwritess

PART TWO, THIRTY THREE: 33 TURNS

Everything will make sense soon, I promised you that. I didn't keep you in the dark because I didn't trust you, I did it because I love you and I didn't want to see you get hurt. You mean so much to me and hurts all the time that I had to lie to you.

It was two days later, and Eleanor's life changed in a blink of an eye.

The day before went smoothly, nothing happened, everything was fine. Both of her parents went to work, and came back like normal and they all had dinner as a family.

The next morning however, things happened. None of it made sense to Eleanor but she will understand in due time.

Tom Riddle had to go into work early, so the only two people who remained in the house was Emma and Eleanor. Her mother was currently writing in her journal as she muttered to herself, she looked as if she was rushing to get it done quickly. Next to her Eleanor was reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them for the billionth time.

The tap on the window startled them both as they were so focused at the tasks at hand. Her mother stood up, seeing the prophet tied to the Ministry bird, Emma tipped a Sickle and bird flew off.

Normally Emma never read the Daily Prophet, because it was full of "rubbish" but the headline caught her attention.

KILLED BY HOUSE ELF

Madam Hepzibah Smith, a pureblood witch who claimed to be descended from Helga Hufflepuff, and a avid collector of Magical Artifacts was found in her home in England dead. According to the Aurors Department in the Ministry of Magic, Smith house-elf Hokey who was very old and forgetful, claimed to have accidentally put poison into her mistress evening cocoa. The only two items that was missing from the home was Helga Hufflepuff's Golden Cup and Salazar Slytherin Locket.

Emma stopped reading immediately, her hand went straight to the Slytherin Locket that was placed around her neck. Tom had gotten his old job back at Borgin and Burkes, and went to go see Hepzibah Smith just two days ago, surely he had something to do with her death. Tom had gifted the Slytherin Locket for their first Christmas together, Emma knew it was a fake but then her mind cleared like clouds that shaded the sun and then drifted away. Everything clicked in her mind. She knew instantly what Tom was doing. He was making Horcruxes still.

Eleanor looked up from her book to look towards her mother who looked like she saw a ghost "You okay Mum? you look pale"

Emma head snapped towards her daughter, It was time.

"Get upstairs and pack, we need to go, now" Emma said placing the article down and quickly rushed upstairs. "What? Mum? whats going on?" Eleanor asked repeatedly not understanding what was going on.

She had never saw her mother like this, her mother was always calm and collected never this frantic and anxious woman.

"We have no time, come on, I will answer all of your questions soon, just go to your room and pack" Emma said hurriedly as Eleanor went towards her room and began to pack for a trip that her mother spontaneously wanted to take at the moment.

Emma rushed back downstairs and produced a Patronus to Dumbledore, he would know instantly what it would mean, Emma wasn't sure if she was ready to say goodbye, but she knew she had to at some point, she just didn't think that today was gonna be that day.

Emma went towards her bedroom, underneath the bed she grabbed the white box, inside was old pictures and three full written journals. She grabbed the three and saw Eleanor with her suitcase in hand.

"Can you tell me now, what is exactly happening" Eleanor asked quite confused by her mother's crazed look.

"Not yet, get to the fireplace I'll meet you there" Emma said as she managed to grab the last remaining journal in the kitchen, Eleanor waiting patiently for her mother outside the Floo. The two stepped into the fireplace, Emma grabbed a handful of powder "DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE"

| |

The green flames attacked their ankles and instantly went away, Eleanor didn't recognized where they were but hearing Dumbledore's name, she knew the man. He was soon to be her professor when she attended Hogwarts. But all of that was about to change.

"Hello Emma and hello Eleanor, I'm sorry we have to meet in such a hurry but things will make sense in due time" Dumbledore had said.

Eleanor had no idea what was happening, why was she at Hogwarts, why was her mother acting so strangely, where was her father?

"Emma a word, if you please" Dumbledore asked, Emma went towards him as they spoke in hush tones that way Eleanor could not hear, Eleanor watched them as her mother passed all four journals towards Dumbledore who held them quite tightly

"I knew instantly that Tom was behind it, when I saw the Prophet." Emma began Dumbledore cut her off by a simple hand on the shoulder "It will be alright, We will get to the bottom of all of this"

Emma nodded her head frantically and passed the journals to him "You could read them if you want, its everything that has happened between Tom and I, hopefully it will help solve anything, but whenever you feel its right, give it Eleanor."

Dumbledore nodded placing the journals under his arm carefully "I'll make sure she gets them."

Emma nodded with a solemn look, she looked towards Eleanor who was clearly looking right at them trying to decipher what was actually going on.

Emma stepped towards her daughter in a careful manner, Emma knelt in front of her to reach her height.

Emma rubbed Eleanor's arms, and pulled her forward for a hug.

"I just want you to know that everything I've done was to protect you, If I had it my way it would be me going instead of you. But Eleanor you must promise me that you'll stay true to who you are, that you'll stay strong, that you stand your ground and you don't let anyone get in your way. I want you to be the best person you can be. I want you to believe that anything is possible." Emma began, she caressed her daughters face, tears forming in her brown eyes

"I don't understand, where am I going?" the girl cried

Emma gave her a sad smile "Your going to be far away for a while, there are bad people in this world and I'm doing to this to protect you"

Emma looked down to her arm, seeing her bracelet. Eleanor had made it for her when she was about six. Emma grinned at the memory, Eleanor was staying with the Lovegoods, she had gotten a liking towards Caroline who always had a weird sense of style. They had made bracelets and Eleanor wanted to make one for her to keep away the Nargles.

Emma never took it off, Slipping the bracelet off felt foreign and Emma instantly felt cold without it. The beaded bracelet was placed on Eleanor's wrist "What are you doing? that's your lucky bracelet I made you" Eleanor asked confusedly at her mother's behavior.

"It would do you more luck I promise. Its to keep me close to you forever" Emma said

Eleanor nodded slowly. Emma looked towards Dumbledore, she nodded and Dumbledore stepped forward placing the golden necklace in Emma's hand.

Emma sniffed as she placed the Time-Turner around her daughter's neck "33 turns should do it" Dumbledore said.

"I love you so much Ellie, everything will make sense soon. Professor Dumbledore will make sure of that. Your father wanted to see you before we go but he couldn't make it" Emma said sadly the lies spitting out of her like nothing.

"I love you too Mum, tell dad that I love him too," Eleanor said, Emma nodded in agreement. With shaky hands Emma took the time turner in her hands turning it 33 times, "Do good and stay safe" was the last thing Emma said towards her daughter. And in a instant Eleanor was gone, 33 years into the future.

NOTE:

I MADE A MISTAKE WITH LITERALLY ALL OF MY TITLES AND IDK HOW I DIDN'T CATCH IT BECAUSE IT STARTED AT CHAPTER SIXTEEN, NO INFO CHANGED JUST THE TITLE NUMBERS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 6K 31
Harry finds out about a girl that Voldemort was in love with when he was in Hogwarts. From what he hears everyone thinks she died while in Hogwarts...
16.2K 753 22
Summary: Death was surprised by how quickly his new Master, Harry Potter, was to accept both his status and the cat form they inhabited. Yet, as Deat...
169K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story γ€ŠNOW COMPLETE 》 He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...
385K 10.5K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...