America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XXVI

5.9K 82 5
By NikkiBrookes

Klay Thompson.

I looked. I stared at the picture of Jillian on my lock screen.

She is so damn beautiful.

And I had to let her go.

No doubt I missed her. I miss her laugh. I miss her attitude. I miss the way she scrunches up her nose when she about to say something . I miss the way she used to play with my fingers before she had to tell me anything. I miss her always screaming for no reason.

I just missed her.

Leaving her was so damn hard. It took me over thirty minutes to start my car to leave. I was leaving my heart there and I couldn't go pick it back up.

"You good son ?"

I jumped to see Coach Steve. I quickly locked my phone and nodded my head. I looked down and started absentmindedly messing with my stuff. I didn't even know my hands were shaking until he grabbed them.

"Klay, you aren't okay."

"Yeah, I am . I'm perfectly fine." I lied. looking down , folding what ever was in my hands.

"Let's go to my office."

I slipped on my socks and sneakers and followed him out with a glare from Steph. We walked into his office and he shut the door behind him.

"That was a tough game."

"I guess."

"What's going on son ? I've watched you for the last five years and I never seen you this terrible. You missed all your shots and I had to sit you out for almost the full game. I never had to do that."

"I'm gonna get better , I promise."

"Klay, we've had this talk three times already. "

I couldn't argue with him one that.

"And what's with you and the other shooters ? Once you messed up the first time, it seemed like everyone else but Stephen quit."

I rolled my eyes at his name.

"I have to bench you for the rest of the regular season. You aren't helping the team at all, missing all of your shots and it's throwing everyone else off. I-"

I got up and walked back out. I went to my shit and angrily stuffed it in my bag.

"Yo Klay-"

"Don't fucking touch me." I snarled at Draymond. I grabbed my shit and walked out. I got in my car and drove home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My alarm rang and my temples immediately started throbbing. I slammed my hand against my alarm clock, shutting it off. I slowly got up and cracked my back. I looked on my nightstand to see the alcohol bottle empty.

I took a shower and it cleared my mind a little. I got out and got dressed. I fed Rocco a little before leaving. I pulled up to practice and I immediately got pissed off. I didn't even have the passion to be here anymore.

I still walked in and the only open spot was next to Steph. I sighed and put my bag down and I sat down. I put on my sneakers and when I got up, he pushed my bag down.

"Oops."

I picked my bag up and took a sip of my water. I placed it back in my bag and shoved my mouth guard in my mouth. I went over to the rest of the team gathering before Coach sent us off to work.

He always does this when we lose so I wasn't surprised when sweat was dripping down my face.

"How's Jillian ?" Steph randomly asked as we were shooting threes. I ignored him and kept shooting. Before I could make another one, he slapped the ball out of my hand. I tightly closed my hands into fists.

"So you not gonna answer my fucking question ?

"Yo chill." Draymond said , stepping in the middle of us. Now we had a scene.

"How would I know how she is ?"

"Well you are the one fucking her-"

"It was more than fucking, you dipshit and you know that." I shouted as my chest heaved up and down.

"It obviously wasn't if you weren't fucking her in my house."

"Okay y'all gotta chill out before the coaches come back." Kevin said, standing in front of me.

" Seems like you tried to win more than a fucking basket."

"Haven't you realize I already fucking lost ?!?" I shouted.

"Klay chill dude."

"I fucking lost her to make you fucking happy ! She doesn't answer my fucking calls or texts! I have no idea where the fuck she is or how's she doing because you didn't want us together ! You ruined the fucking best thing to happen to me ! To her ! I hope you're happy ! You lost her and now you really fucking lost me !" I shouted to the top of my lungs with tears in my eyes. I wiped them quickly but I know everyone saw them. The coaches quickly walked in.

"What the hell are y'all screaming about ?" Coach shouted.

I couldn't stay in here. I went to my bag and picked it up, walking out.

"Thompson ! Get back here !"

I stuck up my middle finger as I kept leaving. I pushed the door opened and Coach followed me and snatched my arms up.

"If you leave out this door , you are not part of this team anymore."

I knew he wasn't bluffing.

"Nothing's worth having if I don't have her."

I wasn't bluffing either as I walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.3K 25
Becca's whole life turns around when she travels to LA to visit her childhood best friend Zion who moved from Canada to be apart of a band called PRE...
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.5K 186 16
Start:September 27 2020 End:March 17,2022 Cover not mine Credits the rightful owner. [Highest rank] #219 teenfiction #109 wattpad #18 wattpadphilippi...
20.2K 478 14
After a wild night in Vegas, a TV personality and an NBA player discover that they got married.